seriously????

my yes or no

Kim spend the week with pie. Not because she knows that she likes pie but she is doing her job by helping the trainees.

Kim spending everynight with her team especially pie. Last day of the week she is worried about pie's standing she knows pie is also worried. They will be having practice for tommorrow's presentation. They decided to meet at 9pm, kim went to report and told pie that she will pick up pie before 9. Kim was late because they have a lot of things to discuss. As kim went to pick up pie no one is answering. She tried to knock and turn the knob to her surprise it is open. She decided to go ibside and she saw pie sleeping.

 

Kim's pov

After dinner i told pie that i'm just going to do sonething but the truth is i need to do something with mr deo. After the meeting with mr deo i wen straight to my room? Why not pie's room? It is my routine to take a bath after dinner. After i took a bath i went to fetch pie. I tried to call several times but no ibe is answering i decided to get inside to my surprise i saw pie in her bed sleeping. I smile, something inside me telling me that i s hould get nearer. Since no one is inside the room except me and pie i went beside her and tried to wake her up twice but then i was enchanted by her beauty. I stared at her and wanted to kiss her. I'm trying with all my might to control my feelings. Closer and closer. My heart is now beating faster than ever. I want to stop myself but the urge is too strong. Closer. Closer and closer now just an inch away from her face. My mind is telling me to stop but my heart is beating fast and strong. Every beat as if it is leading to pie, there i was looking i can now feel her breath next to mine. She is so damn beautiful my heart starts to melt. Her scent makes me feel calm, relax. Here i go ready to cross the line, looking at her lips.

 

"PIE!"

 

I stumbled and woke up from my dream. I heard a familiar voice calling from outside. "Seriously" all thst i can say. I went outside. "Hey larry i tried to wake her up but seems that she's deeply fallen asleep." Yes it is the same larry who has a crush on pie and the same larry who also happends to be the crush of pie. What os he doing here? Don't ask me i don't know either, all i know is he woke me up from my wonderful dream.

 

"Is that so? The practice will start." Larry says. "I tried to wake her up for several times but i can't." Yeah i know i lied tried to wake her up twice but whst should i say? Hey i tried to wake her twice and i was mesmerized by her beauty and stared at her for i don't know how long until i decided to kiss her but you ruined everything. Mmmm. So guys help me out here let me lie just this time. "Come in try to wake her up." I added, and just to avoid being trapped again by pie's beauty. Larry went inside i stayed near the door (woooh, i need a smoke)(yeah i also smoke, a so much atressed when yam and i broke up) pie slowly opened her eyes and "kim?" First thing that came out from but larry is the one who is in front of her. "Kim says she'll pick ne up...." "I'm here pie itried to wake you up but i can't until larry came and you prince charming was able to wake you up." I cut her off. "Oh sorry, how long have you been waking me up." Pie asked. I chuckled because it is really long but i blushed when realized that i also didn't notice the time and i remembered our moment before larry came. "It is ok. You are worth waiting for." Larry answers before i could. I looked outside sighed again SERIOUSLY? Kim is really annoyed she just went outside as in outside of the premise and smoke. Can sge do that? Of course she can. Larry and pie went to the practice together to her surprise kim is not there. Everyone is looking her. 

 

At the store outside someone from the training saw her and it is not just that he saw kim smoking. Oh oh. I smell trouble..