internship

my yes or no

"If i could fall into the sky do you think time would pass us by coz you know i'll walk a thousand miles if i can just see you tonight" kim sighed as her phone alarms. It is 4am and she needs to be in the location by 7am. She sighed not just because it is too early but she remembered yam.

 

Flashback...

Last night...

 

Kim pov

 

I decided to talk to yam for the last time after all we sre not just partners we were best of friends at the sane time i want to get the cross that my mom gave me (why do i want that) long story but it is really important to me and since i thought yam is the one i entrust it to her.

 

Kim: yam thanks for everything and i'm sorry for all the things i've done. 

Yam: it's ok kim, i am really sorry for hurting you. I myself i can't understand what i want. Thanks. As much as i want to i want to keep this cross it also means a lot to me.

Kim: thanks but you know the story of that cross and i want to give that cross to someone that will be there for me and never leave me.

Yam keep her silence for a while looking at the sky but you can see her teary eye. For what reason we don't know know either maybe she knows thay she's about to lose her bestfriend. Yam handed the little cross to kim. Kim without a word stand up and walked away. Kim can't handle the pain she knows deep inside she still loves yam but then this is what yam wants.

End of flashback...

 

Kim phone alarms again. She stood up, fix her things. Drink coffee that her mom made for her. Kim is wearing gray polo shirt tucked in to her jeans black belt and a pair of gray rubber shoes. Simple but she looks neat and presentable.

 

Kim's mom: how long will you be gone?

Kim: this assignment is for two weeks but i'll be for home by weekend for air's bday.

Kim's mom: ok then faster honey i'll send you to work.

Kim: no need mom it is too far from here just send me to the bus stop and i'll be fine.

 

Kim is really close to her mom, if there's a daddys girl well she's the mommys girl. Her mon knows yam but only as her bestfriend that it is really hard for her to move on because kim's family is alwats asking for yam.

 

Kim finally arrived to the new location. She found her friends mario, pei and ian. As soon as kim stepped down from the bus mario helped her with her things. Mario is her friend and very caring to kim. 

Pei: oooohhhh sweet.

Mario: whatever pei.

Kim is aware that pei is teasing them. She is also aware that mario has a little crush on her so she cut the converdation by asking where are the others. Even though they are friends only two of then knows about the spy thing what they know is kim is just an ordinary trainees like them.

Mario: they are in the cafeteria we just waited for you to arrive. Let's go then...

 

At the cafeteria

 

They sat besides their friends who are already waiting for them.

"Welcome aspirants, in a few minutes we will proceed to the conference room and the intership will officially begins. Goodluck and enjoy your breakfast."

 

Kim is about to face her friends again whe she suddenly saw a girl she is just wearing yellow collared shirt, a pair jeans and snicker but as if she's the most beautiful girl in the place and suddenly as if the world stops and she can't help but look at the angel that caught her eyes...