what a night

my yes or no

Kim doesn't know what to do she is bound to do her duties but being there with pie makes it uneasy for  her. Since yam kim never smiled again not until she met pie. Kim decided to know pie more after all  shd knows that pie won't like her. Pie is straight, everyday she sits  with pie. In between pie and mean actually. Well kim is a sleepy head she was always the last one to arrive and as usual there is always a reserve sit for her beside mean and fortunately beside pie. Everyday that's their set up.

One night while are doibg something pie's phone rung...

Kim: pie someone is calling you.

Pie just looked and did not answer.

Kim: pie someone is calling you won't you answer it?

Pie looked at kim.

Pie: it is van my boyfriend.

Kim almost dropped her jaw the possibility of them being together is totaly ruined.

Kim: why don't you answer it? (Kim doesn't know what to feel.

Pie: he is not around maybe it is her mom.

Kim: why where is he? Answer it maybe it is important. (Kim is curious at the same she doesn't want pie to see her reaction)

Pie looked at kim first hesistently answered the phone and walk away from kim. As pie walk away kim followed her with her eyes and can feel jealousy inside. As pie goes back after the phone call kim immediately turn her eyes away from pie pretending to be reading something.

Kim: so? (Can't control tone with jealousy)

Pie: nothing just asking how am i doing.

Kim: ok, 

They can feel the unknown awkwardness after that. Kim turn to mean and ask to go to their room. As they are walking kim and mean walks together and pie on the back. Mean is saying something but kim is not listening.

"So she has a boyfriend," kim thought and that's all in her mind until they get ti their own rooms and sleep.

As days goes by because they are a team conflict will arise and kim was assigned to talk to their team. After dinner kim decided to have midnight snack with their team she asked her sister to bring them pie. They ate the pie and decided to ask them about what they think about each other. Then one topic caught everyone's attention. The topic? Who is you crush among the group?

Everyone gave their answer. One their groupmates answered pie. Kim looked at him but hide what she feels. When it is pie's turn.

"I already have a boyfriend." Pie answers.

Everyone teases pie and want an answer from her. Kim just looked at her smiling but she doesn't know what to feel but pie keeps answering that she has a boyfriend. Kim tease pie "come on pie it is just a crush just give us a name." Kim is smiling but she is really annoyed because pie keeps repeating that she has a boyfriend and the reality keeps slapping kim. Pie stopped for a while look at kim. Kim looks at pie too as if pie is saying that kim you are my crush and kim as if saying say that i'm your crush.

Pie opened "LARRY" everyone teases pie and larry because he is the same person who mentioned that pie is his crush.

Kim's face can't be explained but she chooses to tease them. Pie hide her face but looking at kim.

Next girl answered but she says it is a girl. She says her crush is a girl pie answered too that she also has a crush on a girl but did not say the name. She just looked at kim but kim is too busy hiding her emotions and at the same time doesn't want to expect again. Kim just disregard what pie says. "So larry huh?" They continue the night with the night talking and resolving conflicts but seems to start the gap between kim and pie.