911

How I Met Your Grandmother

[JiAe's POV]

I went downstairs, cos I'm bored. I'm not going to open my Twitter just to read all those hate @replies they sent me for changing my B2ST bias. Like, what the hell?! Try to be in my shoes and let's see what they'll do. I'm bored and Eunhye isn't home yet. I saw Junhyung sitting on the sofa, watching TV. Halmuni's not around, I guess she's still resting.

"Oh, hi." Junhyung spoke. I just nodded lifelessly at him. "Have a seat." He moved a bit, giving space for me to sit on. I can sit there anytime I want, it's my sofa.. you know.

And yes, I sat beside him. He's watching baseball. I'm bored. He's boring.

A few minutes later...

"You know, I don't speak a lot. You better talk." He finally broke the silence between us.

"Talk." Now that's sarcasm for you, people.

"I'm trying my best to be nice to you. Now this is what I get in return? You're incredible."

"I don't need you to be nice to me. I'm changing my bias." Ohnoes, what did I just say. As if he cares.

"You what? Changed your bias?" He tried to hold on his chuckle.

"Are you deaf or something?"  I glared at him.

"Oh, I almost forgot you're a fangirl." I nodded.

"Yeah whatever. Hyunseungie's my bias now. Happy?"

"Hyunseungie, eh?"

"Yeah. Got a problem with that?"

"Hmmmm. So you're telling me I'M YOUR BIAS before?" Emphasizing the "I'M YOUR BIAS". YES YOU WERE, AISHHHH.

"Yeah, before I found out your unpleasant personality."

"What do you want? A signed album? Backstage pass? Name it, I'll give it to you." Oh hey! He cares. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"Bribery much?" I laughed. "Look who's trying to get his fan back. Well well well it's The Yong Junhyung." His face red in embarrassment and anger.

"I can't believe you're declining my offer. Fangirls would kill to have those." He's right.

"It's all BS. I'm leaving." He grabbed my waist. Oh you ert. I stayed calm. "Get. Off. Me."

He didn't listen. Instead, he stood up, pulling me closer to him as he hug me from behind. "Let's stay like this. What do you think?" I'mma punch your face, what do you think? Huh?! "You know what--"

Okay, I heard steps coming from the door. Great, my sister. Finally. "ERR MY GOOOHD JUNG JIAE GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!"

He quickly removed his arms from me.

"What?" Thanks for saving my life, tho. You're really helpful today.

"Oh, hello, Junhyung."

Junhyung smiled, he approached my sister & whispered something to her... and I couldn't hear it. Crap.

[JunHyung's POV]

"ERR MY GOOOHD JUNG JIAE GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!"

Something's weird with her statement.... hmmm I wonder what that is.

"ERR MY GOOOHD JUNG JIAE GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ERR MY GOOOHD JUNG JIAE GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ERR MY GOOOHD JUNG JIAE GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ERR MY GOOOHD JUNG JIAE GET A ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!"

It kept playing on my mind. Until I realized, Jung... JiAe? Who's that?

...

.......

........

Oh, it's her. Yes, that's dirty girl's name. It's her. Finally. I know your name. JiAe-ah... I need to make a move. I approached her sister and whispered, "Can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure." Now that's the answer I want.

[EunHye's POV]

"Sure." Weird. Why would he suddenly want to talk to me. "Can you like, wait for me to change? Lezz talk outside. Wait for me there." He nodded.

I went to our room and changed. I'm wearing my fave panda shirt and short shorts. Comfy much. JiAe entered as I exited the room, making my way to the frontyard. I saw him, waiting patiently. I tapped his back, smiling at him. He turned around, looking anxious.

It took seconds before he broke the silence between us. "I need your help."

[JiAe's POV]

Thirty minutes later.. someone opened the door.

"Unnie, annyeong!"

Oh, that's Eunhye, my sister. My insanely rude sister. Is she in a good mood today? "Yah, what's with you?" I asked.

"Junhyungie~" JUNHYUNGIE? Since when did she call him Junhyungie? Oh cut the crap. "What's with him?"

"Oppa asked me out..." ON A DATE?! No way. No no no no way. I know you're pretty and all but you're not his type.. and I'd bet my life on it. "He wants me to be there. To watch his comeback performance with B2ST."

WHAT
THE
FREAKING
HELL.


"And guess what?" She smiled that menacing smile. I hate it. So. Much. "He's giving me a 'backstage pass' on their Musician Bank appearance!"

OH WHAT A FAIL. Must. Not. Laugh. MUST. NOT-- HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA.

It's Music Bank, not Musician. Stupid.

"But you're not even a fan!" You even despise the fact that your unnie is a fangirl. Demmit.

"I am now. Thanks to oppa. Yayyyyyyyyy!" She squealed.

Screw this.

For real.

--

Sorry for the late update! :(((( Writer's blooock. :||||
I hope you liked my update. Comment & subscribe please! :D
I love y'all!