1004

How I Met Your Grandmother

[JunHyung's POV]

So this is Halmuni's place. I wonder who she stays with.

The door opened and I was astounded with what I saw. The girl's hair was messy. She had stains on her shirt. Pancake syrup, I can tell. She's messed up, and that doesn't look.... right. She didn't speak. I don't know if she's mute or something. Or maybe...

"Nae, unnie~ Who's that?"

Now there's this girl, she's really pretty. Pretty like America's Next Top Model pretty. I may sound gay, but that's the truth. She's charming, lovely, all things beautiful. I was dumbfounded by her alluring beauty.

"Yah unnie, isn't that the guy from B2ST?", Her sister didn't speak, she nodded instead. I guess she knew who I am.

She spoke again. Her voice similar to an angel's. Wait a sec, this beauteous angel called this dirty girl 'unnie'? I presume they're sisters. I don't wanna believe it though.

"What's his name again?" I must make a move. Now.

"Let me introduce myself. I'm Junhyung, Yong Junhyung.", I offered the angel a handshake. She held my hand, returning the favor. Yes!

I smiled, she smiled back. I'm going to love this.

[EunHye's POV]

So he's Junhyung... he's cute. And he's nice for a stranger. Oh, Halmuni's with him!

[JiAe's POV]

Alongside Junhyung, there's Halmuni, making her way to the door. I approached her as she entered the door, assisted her on the way to the sofa so that she could sit and rest. "Gwenchana?", I asked.

"Aish, of course I am! Look at you, are you okay? You should be asking yourself that."

"But, Halmuni! I'm still eating, you know."

"Alright. Now where's that boy who helped me? Let him in."

Junhyung followed Eunhye as she enter the house, leading him to the sofa where Halmuni is. I'm going to clean my dirty self. I need a bath.

[EunHye's POV]

"Halmuni, are you sure you're okay?", I asked.

"Yes I am, sweetie. Don't worry about me."

"Halmuni~", The voice came from Junhyung.

"Oh, there you are, young man whose name I don't know."

"I haven't introduced myself properly. Mianhae." He bowed to show respect to Halmuni. "I'm Junhyung, Yong Junhyung. Member of the boy band B2ST."

"You're one famous guy, I see.", Halmuni joked. Junhyung blushed. "Thank you for helping me earlier, Junhyung. Don't worry about me, you can leave now." She tried to stand up on her own but unfortunately, her back ached.

"Omo, Halmuni!", Junhyung quickly checked up on Halmuni to see if she's okay. "I will stay here until you're fully recovered, Halmuni."

"Bu--"

"No buts. I can't leave you like this Halmuni. I need to stay here." He looked at me. "You can rest all day and let me do all the work, I'm B2ST's Umma after all."

"How about your career? You don't have to do this, Junhyung."

"It's totally fine. I'm not that busy anyway. And yes, I wanted to do this." He looked at me, again. But now with a smile plastered on his face. Why is he smiling at me? "Please, Halmuni? Just until you're fully recovered."

"Fine, fine.", Halmuni finally gave in.

I took a glance at my Nine West watch. OH. MY. FREAKIN. GOSH. I'm late! "Halmuni, Junhyung-ssi, I'm leaving. See you later!" I left the door as I bid them goodbye.

[JunHyung's POV]

Take care, Angel. I watched her as she walked out of the house.

"Halmuni, are you able to stand up now? I have to take you to your bedroom first.", I helped Halmuni to stand properly as I helped her walk on the way to her bedroom. "I'm going to clean the house for the meantime."

She smiled, "Thank you."

"You're always welcome, Halmuni." I left her room. I made my way to the dining room and it's all messed up.

"Just as I expected."

--

Another update! XD Haha. I guess I'm not that sleepy anymore... I'm going to make a poster for this fic soon. :D Please wait for it.
Silent readers (if there are), please subscribe and comment. :">