Name

How I Met Your Grandmother

[JiAe's POV]

I can't erase the thought of my sister, liking the feeling of Junhyung's hand in her's. I feel totally envious towards her. Guh, Eunhye!

It's already eight o'clock and I am too late for class, I decided not to go to school anymore. I wore my favorite shorts and my Soshified in LA shirt that I got last week. It cost me almost all of my last week's allowance, but it's worth it. Plus, I get a free plush pillow (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs624.snc4/58467_153204488031580_100000260899930_425924_75692_n.jpg) and Soshified towel. Cheers!

Oh my God. I left the dining room without cleaning it all up! I immediately made my way downstairs to the dining room and I saw something unusual... or someone. My eyes widened, almost popped out when I saw Junhyung, washing the dishes. As much as I'd like to doubt it, I can't. It's freaking real. I didn't know what to do at first, but then I realized that this is my home, and I can do anything and everything I want.

Whoa.. that didn't sound right. Lemme clear this out, I'm not erted or something. Okay? I just meant that I have the authority in this house, since it belongs to my family.

I walked slowly towards the sink, where he's washing the dishes. My dishes. How embarrassing. "Um, excuse me--"

He turned around, staring blankly at me. Should I die right now?

No.

I sighed out of nervousness. "Excuse me sir. But what are you---"

[JunHyung's POV]

"Excuse me sir. But what are you---"

I turned around and I saw dirty girl. And by surprise, she's not dirty anymore. She's actually clean and well-groomed now. She's wearing a pink shirt with a Soshified in LA print on it. So she's a Sone? I knew it, she's a fangirl. I just hope she won't spazz in front of me or that would be too annoying whenever she's around.

But she's cute. She's pretty, actually. Now I can at least believe that she's sisters with Angel.

Okay. Random. Whatever.

"Sir?" Funny. Really funny.

[JiAe's POV]

"Sir?" He chuckled. Is he trying to piss me off? "C'mon, you can do better than this. I know you know me." He winked at me. I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy or intimidated.

"Well, I don't know you personally to call you just by your name, and I bet you don't even know what's mine is." I answered, raising an eyebrow. Oh boy you may be my bias but I won't back down on you.

He's done rinsing the plates, wiping it dry one by one. "Yong Junhyung. Name?" He placed each plate in the cabinet and every utensil in the drawer.

"I know.... and I won't tell you." I walked out of the dining room and before I knew it, he's already holding my wrist tight, not letting it go. "What was that for?!!" I tried to get off his grip, but he just tightened it. Argh.

"Nobody walks away from the Joker." He moved his face closer to mine. I'm totally changing my B2ST bias right now. But wait, my cheeks are turning red. I hope he won't notice.

"Oh really." I said, using my best death glare at him. He just smirked.

We stayed like that for three seconds. Then he pulled away. "You're cute."

OHMYGOOOOOOD *spazz*

NO WAY. Not after what he did.

"You're cute.", I mocked him. "Is that an insult?"

"Eh? No."

"Well at least you don't know my name."

"You're going to tell it to me yourself, soon."

"Whatever.", I walked back to my room as he wiped the dining table clean.

[JunHyung's POV]

I need to know her name. I need to prove myself to her that I'm not just any other guy. I'm Yong Junhyung, The Yong Junhyung. Get it?

--

I hope you liked my update~ :D Hey! I added the fic's poster made by yours truly. :)