Two minutes aren't enough

How I Met Your Grandmother

[JiAe's POV]

There she goes, my younger sister Eunhye. She's being annoyingly persistent.. as always.

"Can't you sleep by yourself? I'm pretty busy here, you see." I continued @reply-ing to my Junhyung's Twitter username, @Joker891219.

"Busy stalking Junhyung's twitter, eh? I guess I'll just call halmuni to make you stop using OUR laptop." Eunhye, emphasizing the word 'our'. Great. My sister's blackmailing me by calling halmuni's attention. Sorry dear dongsaeng, but it won't work now.

"Go ahead, Eunhye. For all I friggin' care."

"Kay, wait a sec sis." She said as she started to walk out of our bedroom door. I grabbed her arm and pulled her away from the door.

"I never thought you'd take that seriously."

"I thought you wouldn't give in.", she smirked.

"Yeah right. You win. Just give me three more minutes and I'll sign out."

"No."

"Please."

"Okay.", Eunhye paused. "One minute."

"Three!"

"One."

"Two.", I pleaded.

"Fine."

I kept on pressing F5 to reload my Twitter homepage, waiting for my Junhyung to finally go online. Why? Because seeing his username on my homepage makes my heart flutter. Yes, I am in love. I am hopelessly in love.

"Unnie, time's up. Lezz go to sleep, 'kay? Enough of that."

"W-wait--"

My sister pulled the plug from the socket. Causing my laptop to shut down. Ugh.

"Now what's up with that, Eunhye?"

"You just ruined my beauty sleep." She switched off the light. "Good night, unnie dear."

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU------

I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.