Sorry

How I Met Your Grandmother

A/N: *dream

--

[JiAe's POV]

"Arrgh! Chincha!", I sat on my study table with my laptop on top of it as I started Tweeting.

@GA_b2uty Hey B2uties! @Joker891219 ain't my bias anymore. I'm going for Hyunseung-oppa now!!!!!!!!

Okay. That's a little overreacting.. that's why I got a handful of @replies. Great.

@SHINeeGirl2239 -> @GA_b2uty what? 4 rl? :|

@SeungiesWifey41 -> @GA_b2uty omg dont touch my hyunseungie~!!! ><

@girlJoker294022 -> @GA_b2uty yay junhyung is mine!!!!! ^^

@sonelicious83024 > @GA_b2uty mwoh?!!! >< seriously?

@KissMeXander34 -> @GA_b2uty unbelievable -.-

@b2stlyJerky2029 -> @GA_b2uty why r u leaving oppa? no~ O___O

@Iloveb2stboys2019 -> @GA_b2uty andwaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyooooooooooooooo~~~~ T^T


... those were only some of the @replies I got. What if I tell them that Junhyung is here in my house, taking care of Halmuni, cleaning the dining room and washing the dishes, would they believe me? Of course..


NOT.

No matter how many times I explain this to them, they won't believe me. So, instead of @reply-ing to them that Yong Junhyung is a total airhead, I just logged off my Twitter account and shut down my laptop. A lot of things happened today and honestly, I can't keep up with it. I need some rest. I rested my head on the pillow. Sooner or later, I'm sound asleep.

~ * ~

"Where am I?"

I said as I opened my eyes. I don't know where the hell I am right now.

"Is this a forest or something?" *sigh* I didn't care anymore. All I know is that I am resting on someone's lap. Someone very familiar. He, he smiled at me. He smiled that smile, a smile that I haven't seen before; on-stage and during random fan encounters. A smile reserved only for me, I think. I can't help but smile back, making him blush.

"Oh, the flower boy he is." I thought.

He's not wearing any make-up which makes his look very refreshing compared to those heavy guyliners that they have to wear during promotions. He caressed my cheek as he mouthed an 'I love you', I can't help but blush.

He stared at me for three seconds then he kissed my forehead.

~ * ~


[JunHyung's POV]

"Yes, finally!"

I'm done cleaning up the dining room. Now, I'm going to have my break. I yawned, feeling sleepy. But before that, I checked up on Halmuni first in her room, upstairs. I opened the door slowly so that it won't make a sound. She's asleep. I opened the door next to Halmuni's room, it was a stock room. Quite large. Hmm. I closed the door and opened another door. I guess, this is their room. I twisted the doorknob. Surprisingly, it's not locked. Whoa. I entered their room. The room's covered with pink paint, making it very girly. Ew. There were two beds. The first one was empty and the other one, well, dirty girl occupied it.

I walked towards her. She's really in deep sleep. She looked fresh, beautiful. I can't believe I called her 'dirty girl'. I guess she's not ugly after all. I sat on the edge of the bed, watching her sleep. I caressed her cheek, they're soft... and cuddly. I can feel my cheeks turn red. She's so adorable when she's asleep.

Can she just be asleep forever?!

I just stayed there, with her. She just stayed still in her sleeping position, which makes it easier for me to watch her.

If only we can stay like this forever.

If only you were nicer to me, earlier.

I would've treated you better.

Mianhae.

I kissed her forehead and exited the room.

[JiAe's POV]

"Aish! Why does it have to be so hot?!!!" I said as I woke up. I opened the air conditioner again. I checked my phone for the time, it's already four o'clock PM. Banana Milk, I want it. Now.

--

Short update? Mian. T__________T I'll try to update longer. And sooner~ :DDD Keke. Enjoooy!