Hana

You're not alone

Taehyung P.O.V

Its been a few weeks since I’ve been at this new school. I kind of like it. Sumin has been nice and showed me around the school. I guess I could say we’ve became some what friends. She’s already met the guys. I also met the school’s queenka Hana. She’s been nice to me. She doesn’t seem as bad as Sumin said.

 

Right now we were in our vocal class. But our dance teacher was also here. “So you’re probably wondering why I am here..” Mr. Kang, our dance teacher said. “Well to answer that both Mrs. Kim and I have an important announcement to make… We will be holding a show at our school. It will be split into different segments. The first segment is getting into a group, doesn’t matter how many but in that group you will be picking a ballad to sing. The judges will pick the best 6 performances. The second segment is getting into a pair with the opposite gender and singing a duet. The judges will pick the top 5 performances. The next part is getting back into groups, doesn’t have to be the same ones but this time you guys are just dancing. The judges will be picking the top 4 groups. The next segment is getting back into pairs, like before it can be different pairs but this time you two have to dance together. The next segment is getting into groups again, this time you have to sing and dance. Singing must be live! The judges will pick the top 3 groups. Then it finally comes down to the final segment. The 3 groups will split up. They will have to write and perform their own song. The judges will pick the best and the winner will win 100,000 dollars and a chance to record with SNSD’s Taeyeon and other record lables will be there. So if you’re lucky they might want you to join their company. Also the judges will be artists from SM Entertainment, JYP entertainment, YG entertainment and Bighit Entertainment, I wish you all the best and work hard!”

 

Sumin P.O.V

Competition huh? I’m gonna try and win this. “Oh another thing is that other grades will be in this competition too.” Mrs. Kim added. Ugh that means Hana will be in it. She’s part of the art program. *BEEP BEEP* I looked at my phone and got a text from my Mom. Who knew she could text? Come home for dinner tonight. Can’t go to your Grandpa’s house. –Mom

Why can’t I go to Grandpa’s house? –Sumin

Because Hana is coming over! –Mom

Why do I need to be there for that brat? –Sumin

She’s not a brat, she’s a nice girl and you better not ruin this for your brother. –Mom

I rolled my eyes and shut my phone off. Hana has been been a to me ever since her and Suhyung have been dating. I tried to tell them but they never believed me. They thought Hana was some angel. “Sumin!” Minah and Hyerin called. “Yeah??”
“What song are we gonna sing??” Minah asked. “Well I was thinking we could sing Love Sick by TaeTiSeo.”
“Oh yes! That’s a good song! I’ll print out the lyrics tonight and we can practice after school and in between classes. Oh! Maybe even at lunch!” Hyerin said.

{Skip to lunch}

I went to lunch a little late because I had some late work to take care of. On my way to the lunch room someone tripped me. “Aish what the hell?” I groaned. “Is that how you treat someone from an upper class?” I look up and see Hana with her group. I got up and dusted off my uniform. “What do you want Hana??” I asked. “You heard about the competition right? I just wanted to let you know I’m gonna win..” She said arrogantly. “I don’t care..” Then I started to walk away. When I walked in I saw Minah and Hyerin sitting with Taehyung and his friends. “Sumin-ah! We saved you a spot.” I smiled at them and quickly got my lunch.

“What happened to your knee?” Hyerin asked. I looked at my knee and it was bleeding. “ tripped me..” I muttered for only the girls to hear. “ANYWAY! Have you guys picked a song?” I asked the guys. “We’re gonna sing this song that Suga wrote called Miss Right..” Taehyung answered. “Suga ssi , you write songs?” I asked. “Yeah a little bit. No need to speak informally..”
“Do you guys have anyone for the duets?” Jungkook asked. We all shook our heads. “Do any of you guys wanna be my partner?”
“That depends, how good are you?” Hyerin asked. “Umm very good?”
“Can you sing right now??”
We all could see the nervous look on Jungkook’s face. “How about after school? We should all hang out..” Jin suggested. Oh crap… “Sorry guys I can’t, I have a stupid dinner I need to go to..” I said. “I’ll just sing now then..” Taehyung said then he began. (He sang Just one day)
“WOW! You’re my partner!” I said and high fived him.

 

After school I started to head home. Usually I would ride with Suhyung but he is bringing Hana so I don’t want to be there.  “Sumin!” I see Taehyung in a car with his two step brothers. Baekhyun and Daehyun. “Do you need a ride?” Baekhyun asked. I shook my head. “I’ll be fine..” I answered and continued walking. Then 3 strong pair of arms grab me and its them… “Let me go guys..” I ordered. “We can’t let a pretty girl go by herself..” I sat in the back with Taehyung. “Address??” Daehyun handed me his phone and I typed it in. “Is this necessary?” I asked Taehyung. “We can’t let you walk by yourself. Its dangerous..”
“I’ve been walking home alone by myself forever.”
“Then that will change~!”

 

“Thanks for the ride..” I said to Daehyun who was driving. “Just ask us if you need a ride.”
When I walked inside my Mom was still cooking. “Why don’t you stop being lazy and help your Mom cook?” Dad said. I had to hold back my scoff. Says the guy who was sitting on his reading the news paper. “Aish! I don’t need help anymore! Just set the table.” Mom ordered. I quickly went to grab the plates and silver ware. “Go change into nice clothes!” I ran to my room and put on a peach chiffon top with black leggings.
I don’t get why they’re making such a big deal out of this stupid dinner with Hana. *DING DONG* Oh speak of the devil. I walk downstairs and see Hana with that fake smile on her face. Mom immediately went and gave Hana a hug. Wow.. She’s never given me a hug. “Hi Sumin-ah!” She greeted with a bright fake smile. “Hi Hana..” I said with my monotone voice.  “How about we all go and sit down huh?” Dad suggested. We all went to the table. I was going to my spot but Hana sat there. “Oh sorry is this your seat? I’ll move..”
“Oh no Hana. Go ahead and sit. Sumin just pull up a chair.” Mom said.

“So Hana, its been a while. What’s been going on?”
“Well there’s going to be a competition at school..”
“Oh a competition? What kind of competition?” Oh she’s probably talking about the music one.
“Sumin didn’t tell you? She’s also participating in it..” Then everyone looked at me. “What??” I asked. “Why didn’t you tell us?”
“Were you going to come?”

Then it got silent. “Exactly...” 
"I'm gonna be there.." Suhyung said. I scoffed. Yeah only for your girlfriend. 

 

The entire dinner I sat there silently while everyone talked to Hana. WHats so great about her? She's fake and she bullies other kids who look a little funny or aren't as smart. Suhyung is blind or something. 

After dinner Hana was gonna stay for a bit because we were gonna do a family game. Actually they're gonna play while I do the dishes. "I would help but I can't ruin my new manicure.." Hana said. She smirked at me while I sent her a glare. "What the hell is your problem? WHy can't you just leave me alone?" I asked. I've seriously grown sick of her. She can't just keep shut. But if I'm mean to her then Suhyung would kill me. 
"Because your weak.." She muttered only for me to hear, then she left to play the family game. 

After I finished I wrote a note telling them I was going to Grandpa's house. 

 

"Hello sweetie!! I was wondering why you were late.." Grandpa said and gave me a warm hug. "Suhyung's girlfriend came over and Mom made me go to the dinner."
"Suhyung has a girlfriend? Is she nice? Is she pretty?" 
"Yeah she's pretty but she's mean, well only to me but she's nice to everyone else.." Then Grandpa gave me a side hug. "Don't let her bother you. You're better.. SO! WHats been going on? Something exciting happen at school?"
"Yes there is! Theres gonna be a music competition. Its split into 5 different parts.. So the first part is next month so my friends and I have to prepare.."
"Thats great! Work hard okay? I'll deffinately make it.." He said. I smiled at him and put up my pinkey. "Promise??"
"Aigoo of cource sweetie,," Then he linked his pinkey with mine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Left New York, going home! Sorry I didn't update. The hotel I was staying at had TERRIBLE WIFI! Like seriously I was so bored. Did you guys listen to BTS Danger? OMFG I LOVE IT<333 Is it true that if we watch it on bighits channel that will help them more?? Let me know please. Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? I'm sorry I didn't update in a long time. 

-asian12