Grandpa's are the best

You're not alone

Taehyung P.O.V

When we arrived at her Grandpa's house she was still sleeping. I decided to carry her in. The guys helped me get her out and I went to knock on the door. "Omo! What happened?" Grandpa asked worriedly. "Oh nothing did. She just fell asleep and we didn't want to wake her up.." I explained. "Oh okay, bring her in here.." He opened the door wider for me to bring her in. "Why are her eyes puffy?" He asked. "When I saw her she was crying but I don't know why.." I saw his face darken. "Something wrong?" I asked. "How close are you two on a scale of 1-10?" 
"We're like a 7. Why?"
"Has she told you about her family?" I shook my head. "I think she got that red cheek from them.." Wait.. Does Sumin come from an abusive family? "Anyway. Thanks for bring her here. We both appreciate it.." 
"No problem.." I bowed and then left. 

 

Grandpa P.O.V

I put a blanket over Sumin. Did your Dad hit you? I dialled their phone number. "Dad? Is Sumin at your house??" My Daughter asked. "Yes she is. Her friend brought her here and he said she was crying. I also saw she had a red cheek. Care to explain??" I was angry because I thought Baek Sungho would be a better Dad. And Seohyeon! My only daughter watched her own get hit. "Sungho slapped her. But she was being disrespectful to us!" 
"She's barely ever disrespectful. But do you know what you've done to her??" Before I let them answer I hung up. "Grandpa??" I turned around and saw Sumin slowly getting up. "Are you okay??" I asked. 
"Dad slapped me.." I hugged her really tight. "I'm sorry.."