gone

You're not alone

A/N 

TBH this is just a little story I go back to once in a while so dont have high hopes of me updating a lot. 

 

 

 

 

Sumin P.O.V

We were practicing really hard until midnight. "We should get going.." Namjoon said. 

"Bye guys!" I said and waved. I walked home even though it was dark. I enjoyed the breeze on my skin. Helped me cool down from all the practicing. Grandpa's house was closer so I decided to go to his house. The lights were still on... I unlocked the door and walked in. I still felt the breeze. The back door was still open. What the hell? I went to the kitchen and saw Grandpa laying on the floor with a bloody white shirt. Was he shot? "GRANDPA!!!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked. I immidiately pulled out my iphone and called 911. "911 whats your emergency?" 
"Um I found my Grandpa in the kitchen with a bullet hole in his chest!" I cried. 
"Ok, we're sending police and paramedics to you." 
"Thank you." I said and hung up. "Within seconds they showed up and took Grandpa. "Can I go with him?" I asked. They nodded and I got into the back of the truck. I looked at his lifeless body. I laced our fingers together and cried even more. Please Grandpa... Please don't go... I need you here. Without you I have nobody by my side.. Please stay.... 

Once we arrived to the hospital a couple of nurses took Grandpa and said I couldn't go. I still havent finished crying. "Grandpa!!" I cried. I fell to my knees. "Baek Sumin? We would like to talk to you.." I look up and see a police officer. I stood up and wiped away my tears. "So can you tell us what happened?" He asked. "I-I was coming back from dance practice and I found the back door opened and he was lying on the kitchen floor." He jotted down what I said. "Do you have anyone else we could contact?" He asked. "My Mom and Dad.." I gave them their number and went to the livivng room. I plopped myself in a chair and sobbed. Why? Why does it have to be my Grandpa? The only one who's ever had my back, the one who's treated me better then my own parents.. Why..? Please be alright Grandpa.. I need you here...

A couple minutes later my Parents and brothers came... And Hana... "What happened?" Mom asked. "W-When I-I got to his house I saw the back door was opened and Grandpa was lying on the floor with blood on his shirt.." I said with my hoars voice. "Why were you out so late??!" Mom shouted. I jumped back a bit because of her harsh tone. "I-I was practicing for the competition.." 
"If you were actually good then you wouldn't need to practice so late.." She spat.. My eyes began to water. "I am good.." I said trying to sound confident. "Why can't you just be like your brothers and just do well in school? Why bother with this singing and dancing? If you just focused on school you wouldn't have been out so late and would've protected your Grandpa!!!" She shouted. I turned away from her and walked to the corner of the waiting room to sob by myself. 
Later some of my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins came. Nobody bothered to ask why I was in the corner by myself. Everyone knew how close I was with Grandpa. Some of my cousins were jealous because he favored me. 

After 20 minutes the doctor came in with a sad look. Thats not good. "I'm sorry... Kim Suhun is dead.." I dropped my jaw and almost fell until one of my Uncles caught me. I got up and ran outside. Grandpa... I sobbed and sobbed. I need to get this out. "NOO!!!!" I screamed. After a while of crying and screaming I went to a park that my Grandpa took me to when I was little. As I walked by I saw the younger me with Grandpa. Him pushing me on the swings. Us going down the slide together, us rolling down the hill, us flying kites, us having a picnic. But we can't do that anymore. I couldn't bare to stay here and have all the good memories flood back into my mind. I ran back to the dance studio. I danced to relieve stress. I connected my phone to the speakers and free styled. 

After a long time of dancing I was out of breath. I layed down on the wood floor and breathed really fast. Then I eventually fell asleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aww!! SAD!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote? Keep reading!

-asian12