Two chances

You're not alone

Taehyung P.O.V

We were in our choir class and our dance teacher was there. "Okay so to the people who have been eliminated. You guys have another chance of getting back in! If one of the people who chooses you to be in their group for the next competition then you're in but to the people who are picking their groups.. I've changed the rule. You'll be stuck with that group until the end! So pick wisely. But if you want you can choose to be in a group with the people who are still in.." 
I saw the happy looks on the guys faces. Duh I was going to get back into the original group. 

 

{Skip to Lunch}

"So obviously you guys are going to get back in the same group. But what song are you guys dancing too?" Minah asked. "No idea, we'll pick some upbeat song to dance to.."  Jin said. "What about you guys?" They all looked to Sumin. "How about.... I don't know.. Taehyung are you still going to be my partner for dancing?" She asked. I smirked at her. "DO you still want me to~?" 
"Oh I was just asking but if you don't I'll ask Jimin.." I widened my eyes. "No No No I'll be your partner!" I said quickly. "Ahahahaha!" They all laughed. 

Sumin P.O.V

At the end of the day I was walking with Minah and Hyerin. "Have you decided what we should dance too??" Hyerin asked. "Lets all brainstrom..." We all went to my grandpa's house. "Hey girls! You guys hungry??" Grandpa asked. "No thanks Grandpa. We'll be upstairs.." I grabbed my labtop and we went searching for dance videos. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Short! Sorry!! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12