duet

You're not alone

Taehyung P.O.V

It was time for the 2nd competiton and we were going to do a duet with the opposite gender. Sumin and I were going to sing SM the ballad Breath. "You ready?" I asked. She nodded. She looked so beautiful in her outfit. We were able to get our hands on an outfit that Jonghyun and Taeyeon wore during a live performance. "Next up is Kim Taehyung and Baek Sumin singing breath!" Our MC said. "Good luck guys." He patted both our backs.Then Hana and her partner handed us the mics. I was starting the song out first. 

nado moreuge jeonhwagireul deulgo marasseo naya… cham oraenmaniya neomu himi deureoseo jabgido mianhaeseo neoreul bonaen ge… huhoedwaeseo hansumman swineungeol neomu nollaseo mari naojido anhasseo tteollineun gaseumman butjabasseo manhi himdeunji jigeum eodi itneunji mudgido jeone nunmuri heulleosseo ne sumsoriman deullyeodo geurae *nunmuri ireokke heulleonaerimyeon akkideon nae jageun chueogdeulmajeodo eojjeol jul molla neomu apaseo seoro nohajugil yagsoghaetjiman jasin eobseul ttae,
When it was Sumin's part her mic wasn't working!! The crowd started whispering and I could see the look on Sumin's face.  I started to sing her part and walked closer to her and gave her the mic to sing my part. I think she understood the plan. I ended up singing her parts and she sang mine. 

Jungkook P.O.V

We all saw that Sumin's mic wasn't working. "Hana did it.." I heard Hyerin mutter. "What??" 
"Hana took the batteries out of the mic thats why it wasn't working. She's going to get it later." 

After Sumin and Taehyung it was mine and Hyerin's turn. We were singing I Love You by Akdong Musician. It was a cute song. Hyerin looked amazing in her dress. I admit I look pretty good. I wore a red tie so we could match. 

Jin P.O.V

Minah and I watched Jungkook and Hyerin's performance. Then Sumin and Taehyung came to sit with us. "Nice save Taehyung.." I said. "What happened to your mic??" Minah asked Sumin. "Well I tok Hana's so I'm guessing she took the batteries out."

 

After Jungkook and Hyerin it was our turn next. Minah and I were singing Love day By Yoseob and Eunji. Minah looked great. 
I just stuck to black tie. 

 

After we finished we just decided to hang in the dressing rooms until they were going to annouce the winners. "I was expecting this from Hana.." Sumin said. "What??" We were all confused. "She said that I wouldn't even pass the 2nd round. This is probably her big plan.." 
"Its okay. If we don't pass then whatever right?" Taehyung said. "Hana is so pathetic, she needed to get you out just because she felt threatened.." 
"Kids, they are going to announce the top 5. Please come on stage." 

Sumin P.O.V

I looked into the crowd and saw my Grandpa. He smiled at me and did the fighting sign with his fists and I returned it. "5th place goes to....  Jimin and Ria! Congrats!" We all clapped for them. "4th place goes to... Hana and Yonghwa!!!" I widened my eyes. SHE GOT 4TH PLACE!!? I heard Minah and Hyerin snicker. "3rd place goes to Sumin and Taehyung!!" The crowd cheered really loud for us but I was confused. I looked over to Taehyung and he was just as confused as I was. "Now even though there was some mic confusion we saw how great of a team member Taehyung was and shared his mic which we thought was amazing so we give them 3rd place!!" We both broke into smiles and hugged each other. "Awww~!" We heard the crowd say. We both pulled away awkwardly. 

After the competiton we were all out in the main area of the school. "Ah I can't believe this! We made it!!" I said happily. "You act lik you're going to make it to the next round.." I heard Hana mutter. I smirked and turned around to look at her. "Really? Says the girl who got 4th place? Also very smart move to take the batteries out when it was my turn. Gosh you're pathetic Hana.." I said. She scoffed at me and walked away. 
"Sumin!!" I see my Grandpa coming towards me. "You did amazing sweetie! Taehyung nice job to and thank goodness you two shared mics!" He patted both of us on our backs. Thanks for being here Grandpa...


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh snap! Gosh Hana just go away. Everyone hates youu! Subscribe? Comment? Upvote?

-asian12