Hang out

You're not alone

Sumin P.O.V

Grandpa had tutoring so I decided to go home. "Do you need me to take you home?" Grandpa asked. I shook my head. "I'll walk. Its not that far anyway." I gave him a hug and went out the door. While I was walking I felt like someone was following me. Damn do I have to kick some now? I turn around and see Daehyun, Baekhyun and Taehyung. "What do you guys want?" I shouted. "Didn't we say if you need a ride to call us?" Taehyung shouted from the window. "I'm fine guys! My house isn't that far..." I started walking away. Then the car zooms and then they get out. Daehyun came out and picked me up bridal style. "PUT ME DOWN!" I shouted and started punching his chest. "Holy crap you punch hard!" I continued punching him then he put me in the backseat with Taehyung. "Going home??" He asked. I nodded. It seriously took 15 minutes to get there. "I could've walked but thanks for the ride." I said. "Yeah no problem!" I got out of the car and went inside. "Oh you're so funny Suhyung!" I cringed a bit from the high pitched annoying voice. "I'm home..." I muttered. "Hi Sumin!" Hana greeted brightly. "I told Suhyung that you won first place. Congrats again.." Yeah like you are happy I actually won. "Where's Mom and Dad?" I asked. "Mom went to get her nails done.." 
"Of cource she did." I rolled my eyes. She's always doing unnecessary things. "And Dad went to work.."What about the others?" I asked. "Sun Yong went to Hyun Jae's house, Sungmin is studying in his room.." I nodded and went to my room. "Everything still looks the same.." I said to myself. I looked around and saw a few family photos. My entire life I was excluded. They make me do everything in the house but they never ask me to come to important events, they never cared about the awards I've won. But I decided to give up. They're not going to ever treat me like my brothers. "SUMIN-AH! MAKE RICE!" Mom shouted. I groaned in annoyance. "NOW!!"
"I'M COMING!!" I shouted back. When I walked down the whole family was there. Just keep quiet Sumin so they don't say anything rude to you. "Its about time you do something around the house.." Dad said bluntly. "Excuse me?" I was pretty shock since I do more them him. "You're never home..." Oh I wonder why?!!? "Well I do more then you.." I muttered. "What did you just say??" He asked. Oh crap Sumin, you've really done it this time.. "Nothing Father.." I went back to washing the rice. "You don't do more then me. I work and work. I'm the reason why you are living in this house. I'm the one who bought you're comfy bed. I'm the one who took care of you since you were a baby!!" He shouted. "Thats a lie, yeah you bought a few things but everything else is from the work I've done. You did not take care of me since I was a baby. Grandpa did and then when I grew older I raised myself. So don't you dare take credit for all of that!" I saw the shock look on his face. I was shocked myself. I never raised my voice at my Dad. But I have to admit it felt amazing! *SLAP* I felt my cheek stinging. "Don't you ever raise your voice at your Father! Go to your room!!" He roared. I ran to my room and felt some tears coming down. He never hit me. He made a promise to never hit any of us. My Dad was beat as a kid and he swore he would never do that to us. (The grandpa she is close with is her Mother's Father) But he lied. When I got to the room I fell on my bed and clutched my stinging cheek. Gosh that really hurt. I've been slapped by people before but this is different. Well for one thing its hurt like hell but it mostly hurt because it was my Dad who was the one that hit me. Even though they don't make me feel like it, I've always thought deep down they actually do love me. I guess I was wrong. I got up and went to my desk. I grabbed one of the family pictures and threw it hard. The frame shattered everywhere. Then I did that to the other photos. Screw this family!! After I finished I packed a lot and tossed it out my window. Luckily I have a tree to climb. "SUMIN!!" I heard my parents shout. Once I got down I grabbed my bag and ran. I can't see them right now. He slapped me infront of the whole family and........ Hana.. *HONK HONK* I looked and saw Baekhyun, Daehyun and Taehyung. Do they ever go home?! "Need another ride?" They called from the window.  Right now my back was to them and I did not want them to see me in this weak state. Only Minah, Hyerin and Grandpa have seen me cry. "Sumin? Are you alright..?" Then I started running. "Sumin!!" They shouted. I heard the car zoom and it went infront of me on the curb. I turned away my face and hid it in my long hair. Then I ran around there car. I didn't hear the car zooming away but I heard foot steps and then one of them grabbed my shoulders and tried turning me around but I jerked away. "Sumin whats wrong?" It was Taehyung who followed me. "Go home Taehyung.." I said. Damnit! My voice sounds like I'm crying. "Not until you tell me whats wrong.." Then he successfully turned me around. He widened his eyes when he saw my tear stains and crimson red cheek. He immidiately pulled me into a tight hug. I slowly raised me arms up and hugged him back while crying into his chest. "I don't know what happened, you don't need to tell me but I don't want to see you cry. You look better when you smile." I softened from his words. Nobody has ever said that to me before. We stayed like that for a while until he pulled away, I admit I was kind of disappointed but whatever. "How'd you get that red cheek?" He asked. I cleared my throat. "My Dad slapped me.." I said softly, He rubbed my back trying to comfort me. "I'm sorry. You want us to drive you to your Grandpa's house?" I shook my head. "You guys have driven me around enough. Maybe you should go home.." He laughed a bit. "Oh Sumin you are so funny ! I wasn't actually giving you a choice! Come on." He laced his fingers with mine and brought me to the car. 

Taehyung P.O.V

I wonder why she was crying. I noticed she was slowly starting to fall asleep so I moved her head gently on to my shoulder. "So what happened?" Baekhyun asked. "All she told me was her Dad slapped her." I said. I studied her features closely. She had these long eyelashes and she had some pimples but I didn't care. She actually looks human unlike those girls who cake on makeup. She has these pink and red lips. SHe's straight up beautiful. "Ask her out.." Daehyun whispered. "What??" What did he just say?? "I said ask her out. I mean she's cute, she's talented, she's funny. Thats the perfect girl.." I agree, but what are the chances of her actually liking me?? We've only met each other like a month ago. "You may have just met a month ago but your friendship is going really well..." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So the Got7 fanfic is a work in progress. Should I do it with them being idols or nah? Comment below on what ya think! Subscribe? Upvote? 

-asian12

Sorry about not updating Boys in Luv but I'm giving kpopluvercx a chance to do it.