The boys

You're not alone

"Sumin P.O.V

I got straight A's but they didn't care. I cleaned the house, including their bedrooms, but they didn't care. I cooked all of them dinner but of cource.. They didn't care... I started to not care anymore. I gave up because I lost hope. I spend a lot of time at my Grandpa's house. I basically live at his place. But sometimes he's busy with his job. He's smart so he holds his own tutoring business at his house. I don't wanna disturb him so I have no choice but to go home. 

Today was one of those days where I was at home. 

I woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. The whole family was sitting there smiling and laughing together... Without me.. "So I'll meet you boys at 6 at that Chinese resturaunt.." Umma said. "What for?" I asked. "Oh for the award they won, they deserve a nice dinner.." 
"Can I go??" 
"Oh you wanted to go too?  I only reserved enough for us.. But you'll be alright at home right?" I sighed heavily. "I'll be fine.." I muttered and went to get ready for school. WOW.. Just wow... Not even an invite to eat at a nice resturaunt. 

Suhyung was driving us to school. We rode in silence as usual. "You'll find a way home??" He asked.  "Well you have somewhere to be and I'm going to Grandpa's house.."
"Why do you spend so much time at Grandpa's house?"
"Do you really not know?" He shook his head. I rolled my eyes then we arrived at school. "Hey Sumin!" My two friends Minah and Hyerin greeted. "Hey guys!" 

"So, what happened now?" Hyerin asked. Oh these two know me so well. 
"They're all going out to dinner without me.. You know that nice Chinese resturant we went to? They're going there.."
"WOW I remember how much you loved it there! So are you just going to your Grandpa's house?" 
I nodded. 

We were in the same homeroom and we sat next to each other. 

"There was a rumor about new hot kids coming. Did you guys hear that?" Minah asked. I shook my head. "I don't listen to rumors. They're all fake anyway.." 
"Attention class! We have 7 new students! Please introduce yourselves.." Then we see 7 handsome students come in. For once a rumor is true.. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Namjoon inmida.." 

"Annyeonghaseyo Suga inmida.."

"Annyeonghaseyo Hoseok inmida.."

"Annyeonghaseyo Jungkook inmida.."

"Annyeonghaseyo Jin inmida.."

"Annyeonghaseyo Taehyung inmida.."

"Annyeonghaseyo Jimin inmida.." 

They all introduced themselves and then our teacher assigned them their seats. Taehyung sits behind me. Jungkook sits behind Hyerin and Jin sits behind Minah.

After homeroom I was off to my first class until someone grabbed my wrist... Taehyung. "Uh sorry. Would you mind showing me where Mr. Song's vocal class is?" 
"Yeah sure, I'm going there too.." I said and then I showed him the way. "So what school did you come to before here?" I asked. 
"I went to xxx high. I didn't like it there though.."
"Oh how come?"
"I just didn't like the people, they were so judgemental.."
"Sadly thats what its like here... All thanks to queenka Hana.." She's also Suhyung's girlfriend. She's fake. But I keep my mouth shut because if I don't she'll come after me. And I have enough problems to deal with. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry its short but I hope you guys enjoy this one<3 I don't know why I started a new story. Or is it because a lot of my readers love the Suhyung couple??!! *Cough cough* @AndyXO

>asian12<