part 2

Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were looking through your photos in your phone and found a lot pictures of you and Hongbin. you chose one and uploaded it in your Instagram. The picture was showing, you and Hongbin were close to each other. You both were smiling. While you were showing a peace sign and Hongbin was winking. You loved the picture. You both looked cute in it.

 

After a minute from uploading it. Your phone started to vibrate in your hands. Hakyeon was calling you. You boggled to answer it. You were nervous.  Did he saw the picture? You wondered.What will he say?

You just took a deep breath and answered the call “H-hello Oppa”

“_______ah” his voice seemed as cheerful as usual. His voice made your heart flutter. You loved his voice.

“ yes Oppa”

Hakyeon didn’t say anything

“Oppa are you here?” you wondered what was wrong. Is it because of the picture?! You thought. For a second you were happy that he would be jealous.

“You are coming tomorrow, right?!” he asked, his voice was serious and calm. It was the day you supposed to meet the girl that he likes.

Stupid

“Yes Oppa, don’t worry!! How come I won’t go” you giggled. You faked your smile for his sake. For his happiness.

As if he will be jealous.

“Don’t be late Ok?!” His voice turned playful again.

He has someone he like now

“Ok Oppa” you gulped, trying to hold your tears and stopped your voice from shaking.

Not Me but Her.

“See you tomorrow” Hakyeon said before hanging up.

“Yeah see you” you cried when you heard the line had been cut.

Your phone vibrated again. You thought Hakyeon forgot to tell you something. But when you checked the ID it was Hongbin. Seeing his Name made you crying even more. You felt sorry for him, wondering how he would change your feelings.

You took the call “Ah Binnie” you tried to clear your voice.

“Are you crying?!” Hongbin panicked

.

“I’m Okay” You said, clearing your throat.

“No you aren’t” he was worried. “Where are you?”

“Home”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter