Part 4/ The End

Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You opened the car door, stepping outside it, followed by Hakyeon. You had reached your house, you looked at it and inhaled before looking at Hakyeon with a smile. All the ride was silent after the question Hakyeon asked.

Do you love him?

You kept thinking about it without giving any answer and Hakyeon didn’t ask again and let you with your thoughts.

“So I’ll go Oppa.” you turned to leave but Hakyeon’s Voice stopped you.

“Y/N!!” Hearing your name coming out of his mouth made your heart jump.

“Ah what’s wrong oppa?” You turned and approached him again.

Hakyeon took seconds before opening his mouth again. He looked as if he was hesitating to say something. “I’m going to Seoul in two days”

Your heart dropped, he was going to leave again. You know it was his work but you wanted to spend more time with him, you cleared your voice and said, “Two days?! Why so soon?”

“It’s not soon Y/N” he chuckled, “I only had 5 days off so I wanted to come and see my parents”

“Hmmm” You hummed in a disappointed voice and nodded slightly looking at your leg that was kicking the ground. “I will be lonely again”

“Why would you be lonely? You have hongbin.” Hakyeon tried not to show how he hated Hongbin being with you instead of him.

“I just… will miss you Oppa” You said, it was easy to say something like you miss him. You lived almost half of your life with him as your big brother.

“Me too Y/N, I will miss you” hakyeon said, warping his arms around your shoulder into a hug. You closed your eyes as you warped your arms around his waist. At that moment you didn’t think of hongbin.

Hakyeon pulled from the hug as he looked in your eyes with a smile in his face. You wanted to stay with him. You didn’t want him to leave so soon and that’s when an idea popped into your mind, “Oppa, let’s spend all the day tomorrow together. Let’s go out.”

Hakyeon nodded and said, “Then I will pick you up tomorrow morning. If you aren’t ready by 11:30 I will leave you.”

“No you won’t”

“No I’ll”

“I’ll kill you if you do that” You balled your hands into a fist and held it in front of hakyeon’s face.

Hakyeon giggled slightly as he put his hands on his pocket. There was something strange about hakyeon and you was sure about it –Normally in this situation he would joke or give you his ‘really?!’ face.

“Are you okay oppa?”

Hakyeon blinked and rubbed his eyes –and you would swear if you weren’t mistaken that you saw tears in his eyes, but it had to be just your imagination. “I’m just tired. I’ll go now” Hakyeon said before hugging you one more time. “See you tomorrow”

Something about Hakyeon’s back as he was leaving to his car broke your heart. Was it right to leave him just go like this? Was it because of her? Because she didn’t come?

You wanted to go to this girl’s house and punch her on the face for hurting your oppa. You thought if it wasn’t for her, you would have a chance. You would have gone out with him. You just sighed and went inside your house when you could no longer see hakyeon’s car.

~~

His sight was blurry and he stopped by at the right side of the rode. He hit the wheels in frustration as if the wheels done something to him.

Before. He thought as he wiped the tears away from his eyes. You could have had her before but not any longer.  

The heavy weight of the little box in his pocket annoyed him. He pull it out of his pocket and opened it, showing a small necklace that had your name on it with a little butterfly linked with your last letter of your name. He closed the box and threw it in the car’s compartment.

The sight of you kissing hongbin never left his mind. It kept passing through his eyes. He saw something that he would never ever like to see again. 

He took a deep breath before moving the keys and the car’s engine worked again. His house wasn’t far away from yours, it was two streets away that you could take ten minutes to reach if you walk. Once he reached home, he decided that the next day would be the last day for him having feelings for you. It wasn’t an easy decision but it was the most right one since you already had someone by your side now.

~~

You threw yourself on the bed after showering. Closing your eyes ready to sleep when your phone started to ring. You annoyingly reached for your phone, you smiled when you saw his name on your phone. Hongbin was calling you. There was definitely something that had changed inside of you after that Kiss. You blushed as you remembered the feeling of his lips on yours.

“Hi” You answered the call softly. You were laying on your back and looking at the ceiling.

“Were you sleeping?” Hongbin asked

“No” you giggled. “What are you doing?”

“Thinking about you”

“Ew! That was so cheesy” You laughed and you could hear hongbin laughing on the other side.

“If you weren’t sleeping then what were you doing?” Hongbin asked

“About to sleep”

Hongbin just giggled and a little silence started to grow through the call although it was a comfortable silence. As if hongbin was there next to you.

Do I love you? You thought.

“Y/N” Hongbin breathed, your heart beat started to raise

“Yes” You hated your voice it was like if you were anticipating to hear something from him. Something special.

“Y/N”

“Wae?” you giggled when he called you again without saying anything useful.

“Will you stay with me?”

The time had stopped for a minute, a yes was about to be said but something held you from saying it. You breathed and changed the subject as if you didn’t hear him.

“You told me I might have a fever right?” you said nervously.

“Ah... Right” Hongbin sighed knowing that he wasn’t the one in your heart. Not yet. “Did you take the medicine?”

“No. because I don’t have a fever” you chuckled “It looks like the place was too hot there”

“It’s such a relief”

“Yeah right” you then remembered your promise with N to have a date with him and you know it would be good if you tell Hongbin about it. You didn’t know why you even care telling him. You had always been going everywhere with Hakyeon without telling him why now. “Binnie”

“Yes”

“I…I’m…” You paused, thinking of a nice way to say it.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m going to go out with Hakyeon Oppa tomorrow and…” you paused, you could hear your heart beating so fast. “I felt like you would like to know where I’m going and…” your voice was shaking a bit.

“Thank you” Hongbin cut you.

“What?”

“For telling me. That means, you trust me.” You blushed and thanked god that he wasn’t really there to see it. You smiled in relief and continued to talk to hongbin the rest of the night until you fell asleep.

~~

“Oppa where are we going?”

“Somewhere nice” Hakyeon smiled, glancing at you and returned back to the road.

“You’re not going to kidnap me, are you?” you pretended to be shocked with wide eyes which only lea Hakyeon to chuckle and say, “Ah I’m kidnapping you”

You smiled and leaned back to your seat as your hand held the seat belt that was around you. “Great. It’s going to be fun”

“You grew up a lot Y/N” Hakyeon suddenly said. You blushed and looked straight in front of you at the sky without saying a word. Hakyeon smiled when he saw your blushing cheeks.

“So where are we going again?” you said, trying to change the mood and you succeed. You and Hakyeon laughed so hard.

“How’s your school?” Hakyeon asked.

“Not bad” you sighed. “How’s your work?”

“Not bad”

You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest. “So, where did you tell me we are going?”

This time Hakyeon took the tissue box, which was place next to him and throw it at you with a glare. “Yah, yah. Stop asking”

It had been more than fifteen minutes with you in Hakyeon’s car, you didn’t know where you are going but you realized that you were heading out of your city, in the direction to the beach. It was afternoon so you found it nice to go to the beach at time like that.

You looked at Hakyeon and smirked, which he beheld it through the mirror.

“Why?” he smiled.

“I guess, I know where we are going.” You said with a lot of confidence.   

“Just pretend that you don’t know.” he frowned a little. You know he wasn’t angry, he was just joking so you scoffed and leaned your head to the window next to you.

The street was nice as the sky was pure and the sun was so nice. What a nice weather. Letting your face out of the window after opening it. Feeling the nice breeze of the air as the car kept moving straight. You inhaled and exhaled with a happy smile. You were in need for this little trip.

You loved beach so much. It reminded you of many things, family vacations and… Your first kiss.

You smiled when you remembered it. It was your very first kiss. It was when you were child around 6 years old an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter