The right choice- Before II (Part 5.5) Special Hakyeon's POV

Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For all of you my amazing readers <3 

I'm really grateful and thankful to all of you, so I decided to prepare this small surprise before I go. 

I hope you will like it ^_^ 

(Hakyeon's POV)

 She was always smiling and playing around me. I loved her smile the most it gave me a lot of hope.

I watched her as she grew up since she was a new born baby till she was a grown up lady.

She liked to sleep and watch TV but she was an active person too, who loved playing a lot and she woke up early too. She was a person that I want to protect from anything harmful.

When she was in elementary school, she used to be bullied. I gave those kids a good punishment and they never bother her again.

She had always been clumsy, she was tripping a lot in her wake, and cried a lot and she was such a baby.

I loved her, she was my everything and I loved teasing her. When she smiled, frowned or even cried, she looked the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. No one was like her.

One day when she was 9 years old, she came to sleep next to me. At that time our parents were out camping and we were lifted alone home.

There was thunder that terrified her and she went running into my bedroom like a scary cat, crying.

My heart aches and I hugged her before I realized it she was clenching hard on my shirt. I lead her to the bed and let her borrow my arms as an arm pillow.

She was trembling and shivering and I didn't know what to do to calm her except to hug her tightly, patting her hair.

"Don't worry y/n, Oppa will protect you." I whispered and she sniffed nodding.

After the storm was over, she had calmed down completely. I tried to pull away from the position we were in but her grip tightened.

"Oppa, stay I'm scared."

I nodded, putting my chin over her head that was placed near my chest.

"Your heart is beating fast." She murmured and I started to get more nervous but I held it. She's just seeing me as a big brother to her and I couldn't disappoint her.

"I'm scared too." I lied, but she smiled and it was enough for me

And suddenly I thought of the accident at the beach, our first kiss and it made me blush. I should have thought about it

~~~

"Oppa, you are leaving." She cried, her tears live a river over her cheeks and I didn't know what to do she was crying so much.

"Oppa's sorry. I have to go." I said. I just got a scholarship to Japan, for a year and I was about to leave, but she stopped me crying in the middle of the street.

I panicked and didn't know how to stop her.

"I'll be back again Y/N, okay."

"But a year is so long." She sobbed harder. She was wearing her school uniform, she went back home, running in the middle of school time, just to stop me and I... I actually didn't want to leave her. I wanted to take her with me.

"Leave Hakyeon alone Y/N  and return back to school." Her mother pulled her away from me as she was holding tightly around my arm.

"Oppa is going to leave. I don't want that I hate that. Don't leave Oppa."

Her mother finally got to pull her away from me and I gave her a half smile, it hurt me seeing her like that.

"Go now, take care Hakyeon-ah!"

"Thanks emmo!!" I thanked her mother and looked at her, her face was red, her eyes, her nose, her lips every part of her face was red and tears never stopped.

"Oppa's going to go Y/N."

"If you leave I will hate you." She yelled and her mother stopped her putting her hand over .

"Don't mind her, now go."

I bowed last time before getting into the taxi. I looked back at her and she was running behind the car. And as the fool, she fell over the ground after tripping on her steps.

I left her for a year and I feared many things. She was in the stage of changing. I wanted her to grow up beautifully, but while I'm watching her. Feeling proud of how beautiful the girl I loved the most, turned into.

I feared she would find a boyfriend. I never had been a lover to her. I had been just a brot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter