The right choice- Before II (Part 3)

Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first day at work and you felt like you were in hell.

Everyone kept asking you to do things for them that you weren't supposed to do and you couldn't refuse because you were new in this branch.

You sighed, and took a deep breathe. Feeling the cold air of the upcoming winter hitting your face. Maybe it would help through the whole day. You were at the emergency exit stairs and you were sure that no one would be in here as you needed sometimes alone to clear up your mind.    

You pulled your phone from your pocket and kept looking for notifications which there was none. You leaned your back on the stair rail, hesitantly to call Hongbin or not. His name was in front of and one touch that would make the call.

You bet your lips, thinking. "Should I call or not? It's not like I missed him or anything, right?" You took a deep breath and closed your eyes as you were about to press call when the phone rang.

You let out a gasp of shock, but for your surprise, it was hongbin. A big smile formed over your face and you didn't hesitate one bit to take the call.

"Binnie~" you whined.

"Are you okay?" Hongbin voiced seemed worried.

"I'm fine, it's just..." You sighed twice. "Why is the work in Seoul so hard?"

Hongbin burst laughing hard on the other side. "You shocked me. I thought there was something serious."

"Yah! It is something serious." Hongbin didn't stop laughing, but he laughed even more. "Yeah, if you didn't stop now, you are dead!"

"Then how is the work harder?"

"Don't even ask? It's miserable." You paused. "Everyone is keeping asking me to do that and this and that and this. Argh! I'm tired and it's an extra over my work that I'm supposed to do today. It's like they were waiting for to do those things for him."

You could hear hongbin's muffled laughing from the other side, he probably put his hands over his mouth.

"Hongbin! IF YOU KEPT LAUGHING, I'M HANGING UP" you yelled and hongbin cleared his throat.

"Sorry, it's just funny. You weren't this frustrated before, in your previous job" Hongbin said. "Don't worry, everything is going to be okay soon."

"Yeah, I hope." You smiled. "Ah, right?"

"Wae?"

"What do you want to eat for dinner?"

"Hmm... Hmm...”

"Hurry up hongbin."

"Anything from your hands would defiantly be amazing."

"Oh god, who the hell taught you to be cheesy like that?”  

You and hongbin continued your conversion with a lot of laughter.

Today was abnormal day, starting with the extra work that you couldn't refuse not to do and the chasing game that you were playing from the early in the morning.

Yes, the chasing game that you didn't tell hongbin about and wouldn't do that.

In the morning when you arrived at the company you followed Yeon ah to the manager's office.

You took a deep breath before following her in there.

"Hello, I'm the new worker here" You bowed and looked up to be welcomed by a tall and handsome man.

"Hello, Ms. Y/N. Welcome to the company."

"Thank you." You said shyly. "It's an honor to work with you."

"My name is Wu Yi fan, the company manager." He said sitting on his chair and gestured his hands toward the chair in front of him. You walked to it and set as Yeon ah excused herself.

"We welcome you as a new member in our family."

"Thank you." You bowed your head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter