Part 1

Before
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were playing with your tablet in your room, had the headphones in your ears and singing along with the song. You were sitting on the ground leaning your back on your bed. You were concentrated on your game that you didn’t notice that someone entered your room, as you weren’t facing the door.

 

Suddenly someone snatched the tablet from your hand. You groaned, looking up to find it was  hakyeon, The one you had grown up with, Your biggest crush in your life, The person that you could lose your life for, the one who looked at you as his sister, nothing more….nothing less.

" Oppa " you jumped from your place as you were happy to see him after a long time as you were so annoyed by what he just did to you. " Give me, my tablet back" you held your hand so he would hand it to you but he slapped your hands.

" Let me play " he said, he sat on your bed, starting to play the game you were just playing. You sighed, pulling a chair to sit on. You sat in front of hakyeon, admiring his smiling face that was shinning by the light coming from the tablet.

" When did you come !? ". You asked.

" Just now "

" Just now !? You mean now for now!? " You asked confused. He just nodded, never leaving his eyes from the game.

" Haul !! " You rolled your eyes.

Hakyeon was working in Seoul. It was quit far from your hometown. So, he couldn’t come and visit often. You hadn’t seen him for more than 2 months now. You missed him, so much.

" I haven’t even seen my parents yet " he said " you should be happy " he joked. As much as you were happy that he came for you first, you were angry that he didn’t go see his parents first. You weren’t even his girlfriend. You were his childhood friend, his little sister. You took the tablet from him " yaaaa " he yelled.

" Go see your parents first " you frowned        " I just went there but no one answered the door. They are probably out " he said.

So after all he went to his parents first, you thought

" Liar" you said handing him the tablet back.

" But you liked it " he winked. Your heart skipped a beat.

Does he know about my feelings?

You gulped ” what did I like !? ” You asked.   

" My little lie "

" As if " you rolled your eyes.

You had kept your feelings for yourself. You didn’t want to tell him, scared of losing him. That your friendship would be ruined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter