Chapter 8

Super Junior- Leeteuk's light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(No one’s pov)

 

Walking home hand in hand Jenni and Leeteuk were strolling all the way towards the dorm. It was a nice warmish night with a little cool breeze. Not many people were out so that made it good for Leeteuk not to be in disguise as well.

 

“So… what does it mean now,” Jenni wondered shyly.

 

“What do you mean?” Leeteuk replies confused to what he was being asked. Jenni blushes and stops walking.

 

“I mean you and me what are we now?” she asks again but clearer. Leeteuk sees the blush on Jenni’s face and blushes a little and smiles as well. He wraps his arm on her shoulder and starts resuming the walk.

 

“Well it means we are a couple. Boyfriend and girlfriend kind of relationship, how does that feel to you?”

 

“Oh well… I like it. It’s like my heart has the feeling to beat faster than ever before, and I uh… love you Jeong-su,” she smiles cuddling closer. The wind was now becoming colder and Leeteuk noticed that, he takes off his jacket and places it over her shoulders, rubbing them to help make her warmer.

 

“I love you too Jenni, my heart beats and shines for you. You are the sunshine to my icky breaky heart,” I answer and she giggles in response.

 

“Icky breaky, really?”

 

“Well now that is offensive,” Leeteuk dramatically places his hand to his heart gasping shocked. Jenni rolls her eyes and pushes him playfully laughing. Soon enough they were at the dorm and walked inside seeing everyone in the dorm stop what they were doing and look at the new couple, but they didn’t know that now did they.

 

Leeteuk gulps nervously and grabs Jenni’s hand who had her eyes widened in response. The members were all wondering with their suspicions in their minds.

 

“Well I have an announcement to say,” Leeteuk starts off. This had everyone on alert. “I am here to say that Jenni and I are now in a relationship and hope you all agree with this,” Leeteuk finishes.

 

“Of course hyung we will always support you and I am happy that you finally confessed, like it has been like forever!” Donghae exclaims dramatically waving his hands in the air.

 

“Welcome to the family sweet heart,” Heechul diva like speaks. Everyone one by one piled up to the new couple and soon everyone was in bed. Jenni was in front of Leeteuk’s room saying goodnight.

 

“Well I guess I’ll see you tomorrow morning then Jeong-su. Well good night, I love you,” Jenni pecks his lips and starts to walk to her room. Leeteuk smiles and before she went into her room he spoke.

 

“Good night Chingu, I love you too,” Leeteuk finishes and closes his door at the same time as she does.

 

(A year later)

 

The super junior dorm was lively as usual and both Jenni and Leeteuk were still happy going on dates even if he was in disguise at times they still loved and cherished every moment. Heechul was in the military service for a year now. Yesterday Leeteuk got a call saying he had to do his military service by tomorrow and Leeteuk knew this was coming but he didn’t expect it to be so soon and didn’t know how to break it to Jenni who was happy and shining every day. Jenni and Leeteuk haven’t seen each other for the week because of preparations of Super Junior and Leeteuk with the military service.

 

Now all of Super Junior were on a show called M.NET and were talking about the future.

 

“So Leeteuk I heard you are going to leave at the end of the week. How does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter