Chapter 2

Super Junior- Leeteuk's light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Eunhyuk)

 

*blink, blink*

 

“Are you seeing what I’m seeing?” I spoke rubbing my eyes again.

 

“Is it a girl sleeping on the couch?” Donghae answered rubbing his eyes too.

 

“Yeah this isn’t a dream I see. Wonder how a fan got in here?” I drank my strawberry milk drink, so good! This is something that had never happened before in the dorm and now that has happened how are we going to fix this? What would happen when the others awaken? Heechul would go crazy!

 

“Woah! Wait why is there a girl doing in the lounge room?” Sungmin startled looking at the sleeping figure. Donghae and I shrugged and Sungmin walked to the girl looking closely. “She looks cute though.” I accidently spat my drink on Donghae who was beside a tired Heechul and knowing Heechul… he shrieked like a girl.

 

“AHHHHH! EW WHAT THE HELL!” Heechul screamed and this made the others run out of their rooms. Leeteuk our leader runs out and looks at all of us. He sees Heechul why he was screaming and sighed.

 

(Leeteuk)

 

I stand there sighing tiredly. Heechul looks to the sleeping figure and starts panicking.

 

“What the hell! Why is there a girl on our couch, does she know this isn’t her place!” he shrieked, with him being like he is everyone woke up and walked out to stare at the sleeping figure. I walked to the couch and held my hands up.

 

“Calm down I brought her here, no need to go crazy now,” I explained.

 

“Why is she here hyung?” Ryeowook wondered looking at the girl. I heard a moan and turned to see that she was waking up. She opened her eyes and froze on the spot. Next minute she screams and covers herself under the covers. I quickly backed the guys away.

 

(Jenni)

 

I woke up hearing noises and I couldn’t go to sleep again even if I wanted to. I opened my eyes and froze. 1, 2, 3 wait 8, 9 10… 12 GUYS! W-why so m-an-y pe-opl-e!? I suddenly became afraid, I don’t like large crowds since anyone could hurt me. I screamed and covered myself under the covers. Hoping this could help keep me safe but I didn’t want to give my hopes up.

 

(English): “Hey remember it’s me Henry I’m here it’s ok,” Henry soothes and I pull the blanket off and hug him tightly. My eyes shut tight not budging to open any time soon. “Shh it’s ok I’m here,” he rubbed my back and I nod not letting go.

 

(English): “I’m sorry I was just overwhelm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter