Chapter 4

Super Junior- Leeteuk's light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Next day- Eunhyuk’s pov)

 

“YES I BEAT YOU!” I yelled happily playfully pushing Donghae to the side. He laughed but growled losing to me. I am so cool!

 

“You were lucky,” Donghae pouted annoyed.

 

“Yeah lucky for the past 13 times we played,” I added and he grumbled looking behind us. Behind us both was the girl named Jenni who sat on the couch in a pink shirt with jeans and sneakers watching us play Call of Duty. She is really quiet but I can maybe know why since she can’t understand us even if she could talk.

 

“Hmm hey Jenni,” Donghae called to the girl and her face went into concentrated face. “Want to play?” he asked her. She looked confused but he shook the controller and she nodded her head standing up and sitting in the middle next to the both of us. “You watch she is going to beat you!” Donghae laughed and I smirked.

 

“Well I doubt that, I am awesome and you’re not, having Jenni play would be easy,” I laughed.

 

“Don’t judge things by their cover Eunhyukkie. And Kyuhyun is the best having killed 36 people in one match.” I grumbled at that. I had 28 and I can never get higher than that! I changed my gun into a sniper while I saw Jenni go for the knife… she is soo going to lose. The game started and I went running onto the roof. Jenni is on the other side, I am going to get her.

 

(Jenni)

 

Eunhyuk is an idiot I swear. I just met the guy yesterday and he is so full of himself. He beats others and makes fun he can do the best, apparently Kyuhyun is a gamer and got 36 people killed… I am going to beat that record, watch me. I am a gamer for 20 years of my 23 years of life! The game started and I went for the knife, I like to sneak and speed around the area. I ran around and so far jumped 3 people in 1 minute.

 

(Korean): “Go Jenni!” Donghae cheered and I presumed he was cheering me on.

 

(Korean): “Beginners luck! I am going to win!” Eunhyuk sniped two people already and I went for my targets. I ran behind them and attacked again and again. If an enemy was behind me then I’d throw a grenade at them, I am not giving up.

 

Soon the game finished and I cheered at the end killing Eunhyuk on the roof of the building, it showed the last kill and I watched me become victorious. Eunhyuk dropped his controller and screamed.

 

(Kyuhyun)

 

I was playing StarCraft in my room when I heard screaming from the lounge room. I let it go since I don’t really care for what happens, don’t have time for that you know.

 

“OMG YOU BEAT KYUHYUN’S HIGH SCORE! HOW DID YOU GET 40 KILLS?!” I heard Eunhyuk scream and I was in a flash to the lounge room. There I saw Eunhyuk and Donghae clearly shocked and Jenni the girl who is staying here for I don’t know how long was laughing dancing around with a controller in hand.

 

“YES JENNI YOU’RE THE BEST! My profile has 40 kills thanks to you!” Donghae hugged Jenni spinning her around and she laughed still. I was clearly shocked… a fellow gamer! She is going down! I pushed Eunhyuk away from the tv grabbing his controller switching profiles and went to mine.

 

“Jenni you are going down, I do not ever back down to gaming!” I challenged and she sat down not caring for what I said, she probabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter