Chapter 7

Super Junior- Leeteuk's light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jenni)

 

Hmmm… ugh why is it so annoying to remember!!! Henry and I have been at the learning basics of Korean for hours! And I am trying to remember, but it’s too hard.

 

>Conversation between with Henry and Jenni<

 

“Ok you know many phrases now so let me here you start a conversation,” Henry speaks and I nod looking at my book for the final time and look away from it.

 

“An-yŏng-ha-se-yo~`, Chal ji-nae-shŏ-ssŏ-yo? (Hello how are you?)” I started.

 

“Ne. Chal ji-nae-ssŏ-yo. ŭ-nyo/nŭ-nyo? (I’m fine thanks, and you?)”

 

“Chal ji-nae-ssŏ-yo. (I’m good)” I finish and Henry and I high five each other. “I did it! I remembered how to talk without the need of a book!”

 

“Yes finally though,” he laughed and I playfully punch him on the shoulder.

 

“Shut up, it was my first time learning it properly!” I whine and he chuckles. Then out of nowhere he brings out a fat as book with harder but normal words said in the language. “Come on seriously?!”

 

“You think knowing the basics would get you far? You are mistaken young lady. Come on let’s start learning and before you know it, you would have learnt the language.”

 

“How long did it take you?” I wondered curiously.

 

“Oh in a week but that is because I am smart,” he evilly looked at me and I glared playfully.

 

“I am going to be the same! Just you wait!”

 

This went on for days on end and I wasn’t allowed to leave or have fun outside until I mastered it, What to know: Henry has some evil in him.

 

(A week later)

 

I…FINALLY… MASTERED…THIS…LANGUAGE! Lying on the floor I was mentally crying because my brain hurts so much, wahhhh. I had just done a test and Henry was marking it now. Rolling on the floor seemed to be my way of entertainment for the moment since I couldn’t be stuffed to get up. I heard footsteps come into the lounge room.


“Wow Henry you really tired her out that is so funny!” I recognised it was Kyuhyun. I rolled onto my stomach looking up at him and glared.

 

“Hey it isn’t funny ok! It was so hard,” I cried replying to him and he froze.

 

“Oh my gosh you responded back and you understood!” he exclaimed shocked. “He must have trained you hard then… you were his little slave for the week hehehehe,” he evilly laughs.

 

“You are so dead when I can actually think properly. Hey don’t run away from me!” I cried out but then let my whole body fall to the floor. The carpet is such a nice pillow… *growl*so hungry.

 

“Well you want to know your results? Congratulations on learning a language in a week and yeah I lied when I said a week. More like a month,” he laughs and I finally found the stamina to pounce at him.

 

“What the hell! You lied to me! Henry why did you do it to me! I thought Kyuhyun was the evil one,” I pout at the end.

 

“I heard that and proud of it!” Kyuhyun called loudly from his room.

 

“I didn’t need your opinion on this!” I argued towards him and Henry gave me a hug pouting as well.

 

“Aw I am sorry but all this made you know Korean now. Be proud,” I chuckled at him.

 

“Fine I guess I can let you off. Thank you for helping me,” I politely spoke.

 

“Now all you need to learn is Chinese and Japanese then you are fine here,” he joked ad I jumped backing away from him.

 

“Nuh uh nobody got time for that! You need to calm yourself and let me do my thing. Got it homie?” I spoke in English this time and with an American

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter