Chapter 6

Super Junior- Leeteuk's light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Leeteuk)

 

I closed the bedroom door and looked towards Jenni who was shaking on the floor, and crying. I ran to my closet grabbing a bed sheet and placed it onto her wrapping it around her. She cries when being touched so I crawl a little backwards. I grab a medical bag and open it up and writing on my phone

 

Leeteuk: ‘Tell me where you are hurt. I am going to help you.’ She took the phone reading it and shakily takes the sheet down but her front chest is covered and I saw all the lashes of where the whip had hit her back and the wounds were deep allowing her entire back to be covered in runny blood. I cringed my nose in horror and it pained me how I couldn’t have come earlier to help her. I grab the cloth and the alcohol and put it on the cloth soaking it a little.

 

She looks to me and the cloth biting her bruised lip and looked frightened. I turned her around facing me and placed her head to my shoulder. I dipped the cloth onto her back and before she could scream I pulled her head to my shoulder and she bit me hard, screaming into my shoulder. I gasped from the pain but kept remembering she was in a worse position that I was. I kept dabbing the cloth on her back until the blood had been soaked into the towel.

 

I pulled her off my shoulder and turned her around placing a large bandage and placed it over the wounds, getting tape and sticking it to her back. After doing that I wrapped more bandages around her and pinned it to the side. Turning Jenni around she had tears in her eyes and at that moment my body wasn’t listening to me and I kissed her eye lids slowly but lovingly.

 

I placed my forehead to hers and placed her hand to my lips kissing it and placed it to my heart. I gave her a smile and I could see the sparks of on the verge of smiling. Yes I am making her smile. I brought her up and went to my closet giving her a pyjama top and pants. I turn around and make sure not to look.

 

(Jenni)

 

I changed into the pyjamas and tapped his shoulder and he turned around to me. I felt so tired and sore I felt like I was going to faint any moment. My eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter