Chapter 3

Super Junior- Leeteuk's light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jenni)

 

Leeteuk was standing in front of me while I was sitting on the floor of the closet and had a cat in hand, the cat freaked me out but all it wanted was company, it’s so cute! I stood up with the cat in hand and Leeteuk was typing something in his phone. Once finished he showed it to me.

 

Leeteuk: ‘The manager is gone so we are safe. I have no schedule today and that means I stay here. The cat in your hand is called Heebum which is Heechul’s cat that likes to be cute and mess things up,’ I read and I giggled slightly. I bring Heebum to my face and gave it a nudge with my forehead.

 

“You are a naughty cat I see, try not to be naughty when I’m around. I can go crazy at times Heebum, good kitty your purring. You probably don’t know what I’m saying since you were brought up with Korean language your life, I really need to learn Korean,” I sighed and placed Heebum onto the floor. I pointed to the phone and Leeteuk got the message and I started translating what I was saying.

 

Jenni: ‘So if you’re here today does that mean you are going somewhere? Oh do you know where the shower is? I need one since I still have dried blood and I feel nice if I was clean.’

 

Leeteuk: ‘Oh yes I have to go out to buy groceries for the week, the shower is in the hall the third door to the right. Clean up and we can go out to buy you something to wear instead of my clothes.’

 

I blushed realising I was in Leeteuk’s clothes, isn’t this what lovers do with each other wearing each other’s clothes? The books I overheard when locked up you could not believe. I walked out and found the shower and walked inside wobbling a little bit, but before I could close the door, Leeteuk gave me a bunch of clothes. I looked at them to see they could fit me perfectly not too big but not to small either. I read what Leeteuk wrote.

 

Leeteuk: ‘I went looking in Ryeowook’s clothes but they looked more manly for a female so these clothes are Sungmin’s clothes instead and thought they would be perfect for you. They are more feminine then the rest of his clothes so it should be alright for you. I’ll be in the lounge room when your down.’ I nod and close the door, stripped and hopped into the shower. After 10 minutes I hopped out smelling like a forest green smell, mmm nice smell wonder who’s shampoo I used? I saw a medical kit inside and changed my bandages the wound looking much better than before besides the red yucky skin but it was better is all I cared about.

 

I dried my hair and brushed it so it looked like it was straightened. I slipped on the pink shirt and white jeans and surprisingly it was really comfy and looked good. Once I checked I was already I walked out of the bathroom and with the pyjamas seeing Leeteuk on the couch. He stood up seeing I was ready and he took the clothes and placed them in the laundry I presume and I put my bandages in the bin. Leeteuk comes back but with… high heels, why would he have high heels?

 

I took hold of the phone and wrote.

 

Jenni: ‘How are there high heels in a dorm full of guys? Is it someone’s girlfriends?’ Leeteuk read this and blushed a little scratching the sides of his face which confused me as well.

 

Leeteuk: ‘Actually they are Heechul’s shoes. All of us cosplay in wearing girls’ clothing for the fans, they really liked it, but Heechul decides to take them with him while we all leave it with the stylists. Wear them for now.’ I gave him a weird look but let it slide not wanting to know why. I put on the baby pink high heels and was ready to go.

 

Leeteuk opened the door letting me go first and he locked the door. We walked through the back way and before we got out he took out dark shades and a black wig which looked kind of ridiculous but I didn’t want to say anything again. Leeteuk was sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter