Chapter 5

Pain And Love That We Feel

Naeun P.O.V

 

The bell rang. Recess time. The lesson with Mrs Kim was end already. I stretched myself because my body was in pain due to the long period of the lesson. After that, I put my stationary into my Hello Kitty's pencil case and keep the books in the locker of my desk. 

I got up from my chair, ready to go to the canteen to feed my stomach. But just I wanted to start walking towards the exit door, someone pulled my hair from the back. Ouch! Who did this? I turned around to see who it was, and I saw that rude guy. I mean that Taemin guy. How dare him pulled my pretty hair? Does he know it was really hurt?

"What do you want now?" I looked at him lazily. He smirked. Oh my gosh. I hate his smirk so much. Handso- no! No no no! He is not handsome! Yeah! Well, at first, maybe he was handsome. But as just he being rude to me that day when I knocked him down, for me, he is not handsome anymore. Ermmm

"I want you to suffer honey." He smirked for the two times. AGAIN. What the? He called me honey? Euw so disgusting to hear.

"What suffer?" I raised my left eyebrow sign that I didn't understand what he meant by suffer.

He wrinkled his forehead. "What the heck this woman. Did you have amnesia or what? It's just happened 3 hours ago, and now, you already forgot about what had happened when we met this morning?" His voice was a bit higher than before.

 Aish this man! He love to ruin my mood and make me mad huh ? So stupid. If I just could say that I hate him so much in front of his face. 

"How many times do I have to tell you huh?" 

"Tell what nerdy?" Aish stupid!!!! Now he dare to call me nerdy. Am I looks too nerdy? Well I admit, I'm a little bit nerdy because I love to study, I love to read, I love to do all those things that related to books but it's just a little bit. Not too nerdy isn't? Aish this is so complicated though. 

"How many times do I have to tell you that you should control your rudeness? You love to talk harsh eo?" 

I could see his face was already red. Maybe because of holding the angerness. Well, seems like I'm afraid of him. 

"I don't care. This is my mouth. So, I can talk what ever I want. Whether I want to be rude or not. Plus, you're not even important to me that I have to talk nicely to you!" He said while eyeing me from head to toe. 

I gritted my teeth. Calm down, Naeun! Omma and appa always teach you how to calm down your anger right? Now don't reply his word. Just take a deep breath. I'm sure you would calm down after that. Now do! I said to myself. 

I took a deep breath for three times. Taemin looked at me with his mischieveous eyes and having his smirk. When I had my second times in taking a deep breath session, I saw him leaned his back on the wall beside the white board while crossed his arms waiting for me to finish my taking a deep breath session. He couldn't stop his smirk. And I hate it. I knew he was talking back about me in his mind! 

"Okay fine. Do what you want to do. I also don't care if you want to shout or what anymore. I just wanna say, if you want to have many friends, you should talk nicely to them instead of talking harshly. Well, I'm just giving my opinion. It's depends on you whether you want to accept my advice and opinion or not. I know you doesn't have many friends in this school. I could see in your eyes that you're lonely and you're need more friends to be friend of." I gave my long lecturer to him. To be honest, what I'm saying earlier is true. I know he doesn't have many friends because of his coldness and bad boy behaviour towards the students who want to be friend with him in this school.

"You're nonsense! I have friends okay. I have Minho hyung and Onew hyung. So shut up your ing mouth!" He pushed me to the wall behind me and leave me behind in the classroom.

Then I heard the voice of someone. Huh that Taemin guy again. What he want anymore? I faced him. "Yah nerdy girl! Remember! We're not finish yet! Don't you ever dream that you could study happily in MY school. I keep my words. I will make you suffer crazy girl!" He winked at me and walked away. To the canteen I guess. 

Then I remembered his recent word. My school? Why did he said that this is his school? Is it true that he is the owner of this school? How could that be? Why I didn't know anything? Why the principal didn't tell me that Taemin is the owner of this school? Oh my God. I am so dead if what he said were true. I don't want to be expelled from this school!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shouted in my mind while walking to the canteen. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong. I'm back. Sorry because I'm not update for about five days. I'm so busy with my exams. Well, I forgot to tell you guys. I have a really important upcoming exams. So I couldn't update this story often. I seek for your understanding. Hope you guys could be patient waiting for my update. I'm trying to update more often though. Sorry coz this chapter isn't longer. I have to stop writing by now because my omma is already blabber to me asked me to study. By the way, hope enjoy. Don't forget to comment and subscribe arasso? Thankyou! See you guys soon! Wish me luck btw! Hehe *bow*