Chapter 2

Pain And Love That We Feel

Taemin P.O.V

 

I stepped out from my car. "OMG he is Taemin!" "OMG Taemin!" "oh my lovely oppa!" "You're so handsome!" "I love you oppa!" I walked in to the school with along the squaled that I heard from my admirer. Well did I forgot to tell you guys that I'm the Kingka in this school? Of course I have so many admirer in this school. I'm from a wealth family, have a handsome face, hot, y, charming and all that. 

I tried my best to flash my charming smile to them. They even went crazier after that. "Excuse me. I wanna go to my class. Don't block the way please." I said while walking through them. After a few seconds of walking to the class, I entered the classroom with a smile on my face. 

I walked to my desk and sat on the chair. I fixed my beautiful and healthy hair that was messy because of the wind blew my hair when I was walking down the corridor before I reached at my class. "I'm so handsome!" I said and chuckled to myself after that. Well. I don't want to say that I'm handsome for nothing. But I have to admit. I am really really handsome. Yeah really. 

Onew hyung nudged me from the back. "Yah dongsaeng ah! So early today huh?" He smirked at me. I turned back to face him. "Well, your beloved madam CL woke me up with her nagging of course." I said and blew my hair upwards. Onew hyung laughed evilly at me. "Hyung. If you dare to laugh at me once again, I will beat you up. I'm serious." I said while showed him my 'cute' fist.

Onew hyung's laughed immediately stopped after I threaten him. I smirked. Oh by the way guys! If you guys wanna know something. Onew hyung and Minho hyung are my best friends since we were kindergarten. We always be together in what ever we does since child until now. Onew hyung is the leader but the most violent in our group is me even if I'm the maknae in our group.

I scanned the whole class but I didn't see anyone. I didn't see Minho hyung. Where is he? Isn't he coming to school today? As I wanted to ask to Onew hyung where is Minho hyung could be, Mrs Kim, our homeroom teacher already entered the class and began her lesson. So my question in my mind was flew away to the sky with the question being unanswered. Onew hyung. Ummmm. Maybe I could ask him when the recess coming. I said to myself and focus to the lesson.

KRINGGGGGGGGGG!

Finally it recess time! I put my books into my school bag and got up from my chair. After that, I pushed my chair closely to the desk. I turned back and saw Onew hyung didn't go to the canteen yet so I think this is the best time to ask where is Minho hyung. I walked to Onew hyung's desk which is beside the window at the back of the classroom. I tapped his desk. "Hyung. Where is Minho hyung? Is he sick? Why I didn't know?" He looked at me and answered. "Oh. He doesn't sick. He couldn't make it up to school because he has family's problem." I hummed.

Then, Onew hyung and I walked to the canteen to have our food time. After a few minutes of eating without any word was heard between us, the school's bell rang nicely. It was a sign that the second period of the class was began. Without wasting any time, Onew hyung and I leave the canteen and walked to the classroom together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the chapter 2. Naeun will meet Taemin soon! Don't worry. Sorry if there is grammar mistakes. Hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to subscribe and leave the comment. Annyeong! *bow*