Chapter 3

Pain And Love That We Feel

Taemin P.O.V

I was in my old house with my family and all of a sudden a man in Chinese traditional clothing tried to sneak into my room through the window. As soon as I saw this I shouted for my parents loudly. They heard my shouted and after 2 seconds, they barged in into my room.

I tried to breath properly and slowly because I was panting so hard because of the shockness that I got earlier. After a few minutes of breathing, I could calm down myself. My parents stared at the creepy man and all of a sudden, I saw they were fighting among themselves. I just stayed still on my bed and watched them. 

About 3 minutes of fighting, my omma stabbed him on the stomach with her sword. Oh. WHAT? SWORD? Seriously? Where did my parents got that swords? Why I just recognized that they were using the swords? Ohmygosh. I think maybe I was too scared till I couldn't recognized that they were using the swords.

I giggled to myself because of my nervousness and scaredness. Aish Taemin ah! Why you're so afraid right now? You're the Kingka in your school right? You shouldn't afraid of anything. So why did you have to scare of this nonsense drama that happen in front of your eyes? Pabo yah Taemin ah! I said in my mind. 

Then, that man who was stabbed by my omma died with his hand touched on the sword and his eyes opened. A few seconds later another person tried to get in, but this time it was a young girl. It’s as if they were sent to kill my family. She came in and my parents started to attack her.

This time I am not afraid anymore. I have to protect my family. No matter what happens. No matter who will or might attacked us sooner or later. I got up from my bed and I ran to her. I started choking her, but then my mom told me it wasn’t necessary to kill her because she was good. Good? Are you seriously omma? If she is good, why she wants to kill us? Our family? I don't understand! 

I ignored my omma's word and I keep choking her until ........................................

 

"Taemin ah! Wake up honey!" I heard omma's voice. And after that, the dream pufff! Its gone! Ohmygosh this omma. I almost killed her!!!!!!! Aish

I moved to the side. "5 more minutes please. I'm tired." I sighed. 

"But Minnie ah. It's already 8 o' clock now. Appa will be mad at you if you don't wake up now." Aish! I want to sleep more. I have to think something. I have to pretending that I'm sick so omma won't force me to wake up and go to school anymore. 

Ahaaa! I have got an idea. "Ouch omma! I got a stomach ache right now." I said while hold my stomach. "Could you please tell appa that I'm not going to school today?" I asked for sympathy from omma. Hope omma believe that I'm really sick. 

"Hmpppp. But you gave this excuse yesterday. I'm scared if appa will get mad at me because I'm being easy with you.  Please wake up now, my son. Do you wanna see me get scold by appa? Don't you love me? How could you do this to me..." I know omma fake the tears. Omma always did that when she want us to do something for her. 

"Shhhhhh omma." I shushed her by putting my finger on her lips. "Please don't said that. I do love you.. like soooo damn much." I said with my eyes still closed but my finger was still on her beautiful lips. 

"If you love me, then you should wake up now! You're late already!" My omma shouted. Oh no no no. This is so dangerous when omma started to shout. She is not a mad person. But when she is mad, no one dare to touch or say anything. I have to forget my planned and wake up now. Now!! 

I sighed once again. "Arasso arasso. I'm going to get a shower and get ready to school now. Yes now." I got up from my bed and walked lazily to the bathroom. Before I fully entered in the bathroom, I glanced to my mother for a while and saw she shook her head a few times while smiling happily before leaving my room. 

 

KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

 

Hanyang Highschool's bell was ringing loudly shows that school has started. But me. Being the Kingka one, walked calmly while everyone were rushing towards their classroom. 

Bukkkkkkkk!

"Ouch my head!" My head hurts so much. And my also hurts so much.

Someone already knocked me down to the floor. My head was spinning so I couldn't open my eyes to see who it was that knocked me down. But then, I felt someone's hand on my head. "Are.... Are... Are you alright?" I massaged my head for a while and after I felt I'm already okay, I open my eyes.

And I could see an ugly and nerdy unknown girl stared at me with her worried eyes and her hands still on my head to make sure if there was any injuries on my head but I tried to keep a distance from her. I hate it if someone that I don't know, or easily I could say, stranger, touch my hair or my body without my permission. 

I pushed her hand, and I got up from the floor. "Yah! Are you blind? Can't you see that someone is walking? Where did you put your eyes huh? How dare you slammed me down!" My blood was boiling right now because of that damn girl. I'm really mad. Of course I'm mad! Just who does she think she is to slam me down like that? If only she is a boy. I would hit her straight on the face without saying anything. 

She got up as well. "I.... I....." 

"I what?????" I groaned.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." She hung down her head. Huh. Afraid of me I see!

"Huh. It was easy for you to say that you were sorry but don't you ever think about my self esteem? You have made my self esteem lower than before! I don't care. You have to take responsibility for this! Be my servant for a week!" I almost lost my beautiful voice because of this stupid nerdy girl? Hah , I can't believe this is happening to me! 

She didn't say a word. Just then, I saw her face was getting red. She is sick? Or .... "Yah!" My thoughts of her being vanished away. "You thick lips! Watch your words! Don't you have your manners? I have asked for your forgiveness but you didn't forgive me and you shouted loudly to me like I am a deaf girl. I am not deaf yet okay? Both of my ears are still fine! So you don't have to shout like that to me but speak to me nicely instead! I still can hear you! Anyway, I didn't mean to slam you down okay! I was in rushing to go to my classroom and you were blocking my way! Serve you right then." She smirked at me. 

What? She dared to smirk at me like that? She's gonna be a dead meat! Her face was getting red and red as she were tried to holding the anger in, I guess? But who cares anyway? Eh wait , she shouted at me back ? This is UNBELIEVABLE! 18 years of living, no one dares to shout at me back all this while! Not my parents also! But she dare to shout back ? 

"Watch your mouth! Who do you think you're talking to right now?" I curled my fist. 

"Huh. I don't even care who you are because I don't need to. It's not important to know who you are at all." She glared at me and started to leave. 

I turned back. "Hey crazy girl! Which class are you from? I never see you in this school before. Tell me now, what is your name and what class you are in? Now!" I shouted to her. And then I saw many people that were passing by me, stared at me because of my loud voice. I felt a bit shy but right now I can't be embrassed of them. My mood is not okay because of that damn girl. And yeah. I didn't mind all the stares at all seriously.

She stopped her walking and turned back to face me. "You don't need to know who I am." After she said that, she started running again and dissapeared. I walked proudly and act cool like nothing happened just now. That brat girl. I will find her and make her regret for what she had done to me today!

As I arrived at my  class, I walked towards my desk and laid my head on the desk. I sighed. I'm so tired. I already out of my voice. As I just wanna took a nap for a while, Mrs Kim entered the classroom to start her lesson.

"Good morning, class. Today, we have a new classmate. Um. Please come in..." Mrs Kim gave her signal to enter the classroom. As usual, I'm not interested. All I want to do now is rest my body and my mind. Aigooo. I wish I am at my home right now and on my bed now, sighed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Son Naeun. I will be your new classmate from now on. Please take care of me well." The girl introduced herself with a pretty smile. And after that, she bowed to the class.

Oh wait wait and wait. Why do I feel like I have heard this voice before? Who is it? Is it someone that I know? Who is this Son Naeun? My curiousness up automatically. So I decided to lift my head up to see who she was. I was startled and I stood up from my chair automatically. Everyone was shocked because of the noise that I made, especially Naeun. Her eyes pops out. We stared on each other's eyes for about 2 seconds and I pointed my finger to her. So did her. And....

"YOU????????"

"YOUUUUUUU??????"  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong. So this is the 3rd chapter~~~ wohoooo. Thanks to all my subscriber and commenters. Well, someone want me to make the chapter a bit longer so here is this! Hope you satisfied and enjoy! :D *bow*