Chapter 4

Pain And Love That We Feel

Naeun P.O.V

 

Actually today is my first day at my new school. I just arrived from America to Seoul yesterday. My family have to move back in our real country because of appa's new work place which is in Seoul. And I ? Of course I have to transfer from my old school to new school because of my appa. He were asked from his boss to change the work place because the new place wasn't has enough worker. And the fee are more higher than before. So appa agreed to his boss planned and here we are! In Seoul, Korea! My birth place.

I already lived at America 18 years. Our family stayed there because my omma want to futher her studies in overseas. So after omma laboured me, we moved to America and lived there until omma finished her studies. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! Annyeong. My name is Son Naeun. I am 18 years old. My appa's name is Nickhun while my omma is Victoria. Oh well they are always being a lovey dovey all the time. And sometimes, it makes me want to puke when I saw appa wanted to be sweet to omma. But deep in my heart, I like the sweetness of my appa and I silently hope that one day I can meet with someone like him.

Well. I'm not a daughter of wealth's family. But me and omma happy with our living eventhough we are not rich. We just need a happiness. About the money, it doesn't matter to us. Have a shelter, can eat delicious food, can go to school, is enough for our family. 

I woke up late because I spent my time yesterday with prepared all my things for the school and studied for a few hours. I love to study if you want to know! Hehe

I ran to the bathroom to freshen myself quickly. After I have done, I ran to downstairs and went straight to the kitchen. I saw my omma and appa already ate their breakfast without waiting for me. How dare them! "Good morning Naeun ah!" Omma got up from her stool and walked to me. "Morning omma." I smiled. Omma kissed my forehead and fixed a little bit of my hair.

"Come. Have a breakfast honey. We're sorry because we ate first without waiting for you. Appa is late too. That's why we didn't wait for you." Appa gave me his forgive look but he were still munched some of the sandwiches that omma prepared for us. 

I leave the kitchen and ran to the living room. "It's okay appa, omma. Ermm. I have to go now. Annyeong!" I grabbed my bag on the sofa and slung it on my shoulder. "Eh? Naeun ah, you don't want to have a breakfast first before going to school?" Appa asked me. "I don't think so." I glanced at my watch on the wrist to check on the time.

I saw my omma washed the dishes. I shouted from the living room. "I'm already late. Don't worry omma. I will eat your delicious sandwiches when I come back home later arasso? Annyeong!" And after I wore my shoes, I ran immediately to the school. I'm afraid of being late. Being the good new student I am, of course I'm afraid.

About 3 minutes of running, I already exhausted. I stopped for a while. I took my deep breath and wiped the sweats on my forehead with the handkerchief that I bought. "Just a little bit more Naeun ah. Fighting!" I said to myself and did the fighting pose. After that, I ran again. 

Phew! Finally. The bell weren't ring yet. I sighed of relieved. I took a deep breath again to calm down myself because of the impact that I got earlier because of the running. As I just pushed my breath, the bell rang. And it was a sign that the class has began and I'm still standing at the corridor after the long distance of running. I immediately walked and search for my class.

Oh my. Where is my class could be? I still haven't found it yet. I wanna ask someone but all the students are rushing to their class too. Plus, I don't like to burden someone if they have work to do. So I just walked and walked with my eyes still looking for my classroom until ...................

Bukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!  

I already sat down on the floor with my head and my hurts so much. Oh my. Did I just knocked someone down or someone just knocked me down? 

My eyes uncounciouslly closed because of the pain that I felt. I massaged my head and tried to open up my eyes to see who it was that I or someone who knocked me or someone down. And I could see that someone. And it was a guy. A handsome guy. I saw his hands on his forehead to massage his head. Erm. I think I have to ask for his forgiveness. This was all my wrong! I know! 

I put my hand on his head to check if there was any injuries but luckily not. "Are... Are.... Are you alright?" I stared at him with my worried looks. He opened his eyes and immediately he pushed my hand down from his head. What's wrong with this guy? Is he mad at me? Ohmy. What should I do? Oh my oh my. My heart thumped loudly. 

He got up from the floor and "Yah! Are you blind? Can't you see that someone is walking? Where did you put your eyes huh? How dare you slammed me down!" Ohmy. I'm so dead right now.

I got up from the floor as well. "I..... I......." I couldn't replied his word back. I don't know why! Maybe I was too scared? Hm 

"I what?????" I heard his groaned. Ohmy!!!! 

I have to ask for his forgiveness now. Hurry up say it Naeun! What you're afraid of? "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." I hung my head down low because of the scaredness. That guy is so creepy! 

"Huh. It was easy for you to say that you were sorry but don't you ever think about my self esteem? You have made my self esteem lower than before! I don't care. You have to take responsibility for this! Be my servant for a week!" I heard his voice already cracked. Maybe this is the first time he shouted like that I think. 

I couldn't stay calm anymore. This guy is already make me mad! I tried to hold my anger back. My face was getting red and red because of the holding. "Yah!" Finally. I couldn't relax anymore. I have to reply back. Where did he put his manners? Oh my gosh this guy. 

I scanned his face for a second. "You thick lips! Watch your words! Don't you have your manners? I have asked for your forgiveness but you didn't forgive me and you shouted loudly to me like I am a deaf girl. I am not deaf yet okay? Both of my ears are still fine! So you don't have to shout like that to me but speak to me nicely instead! I still can hear you! Anyway, I didn't mean to slam you down okay! I was in rushing to go to my classroom and you were blocking my way! Serve you right then." I smirked at him. 

I saw his hand curled up into a fist. Oh my. He wanted to punch me? Seriously? I gritted my teeth. "Watch your mouth! Who do you think you're talking to right now?" 

I glared at him and said "Huh. I don't even care who you are because I don't need to. It's not important to know who you are at all..." I have to search again for my class. My bickering with this rude but handsome guy won't stop if no one wanted to give up. I leave him and started to find again my class. But then, I heard him calling me. 

"Hey crazy girl! Which class are you from? I never see you in this school before. Tell me now, what is your name and what class you are in? Now!" I stopped on my tracks and turned back to answer his question. "You don't need to know who I am." And after I said that, I quickly leave him and ran again. Sighed. 

After a few minutes of searching, I saw someone that I could guess she is the teacher went out from the office. I walked to her. "Excuse me. I'm the new student in this school. I want to go to my class but I couldn't find it. Can you help me teacher?" She smiled to me. "Oh sure! Which class are you want to go?" I shoved her the paper that written my class name.

"Oh. This is my class. I'm Mrs Kim. The homeroom teacher of this class. Come follow me. I will show you the class." She ask me to follow her and yea we go to the class together. About 5 seconds of walking, we arrived at the classroom. "You wait here. I will call for you after I tell the class that they have a new classmate." I just smiled at her.

I waited patiently for the teacher to call me. And after that I saw her gave me signal to go in. I stepped carefully into the classroom and walked to the teacher's desk. "Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Son Naeun. I will be your new classmate from now on. Please take care of me well." I gave the class my pretty smile and after that I bowed.

Suddenly, I heard some noise. Quickly I looked at it. And I saw him. He is the guy that I knocked down earlier at the corridor! Oh my god. This is so not good. He is my classmate? Seriously? OMG I'm so dead!!!! Omma, Appa! Help your daughter please!!!! How I wish I could being the impossible girl right now.

My eyes pops out and after we stared at each other for about 2 seconds, he pointed his finger at me. So did me. And...........

"YOUUUUUU?????"

"YOU??????"

We shouted among ourself and the whole class being quiet. "Do you know each other?" Someone asked us. "NO!" We immediately denied it. "Okay class. Hope you can treat Naeun well. Naeun, please have a sit. Your desk is in front of Taemin." I smiled and bowed to the teacher before walked to my desk. Ohgosh. I sit in front of that guy? What is his name? Taemin? Yea Taemin i guess. His name is so suit with his handsome face but his attitude? OMG definitely not!

I felt someone nudged me from the back. And I heard someone were talking to me. "You will be dead soon, Naeun ah. I'm sure you will change your school. Don't you ever think that you're safe in this school after what you had done to me earlier." It is Taemin! And based on his voice that I heard, I knew he was smirked at my back. 

I felt a bit scared of his threaten. I didn't reply his word back. I open the zip of my school bag and took out my books and after that I put it on my desk. So, our class was begin when Mrs Kim started her today's lesson. Silently I hope that he just want to scare me and didn't mean what he said. I said to myself. I shook my head for a few times. "Focus Naeun ah! Focus! I will think on how to solve it later." With that, I focus to the lesson.