Chapter 1

Pain And Love That We Feel

Taemin P.O.V

 

Currently, I'm having my beauty sleep. After a few minutes, I heard someone was open the door of my room and closed it back after stepped in. I didn't bothered to open my eyes to see who it was or what it was that enter my room since I was so sleepy because I didn't get enough sleep yesterday because I spent my time on watching tv and played games on my computer. But my ears could heard and guess who or what it was. It was human. And it was my omma. My beloved omma. My pretty and fabulous omma, Lee Chae Rin or our maids called her Madam CL because she love that nickname. I didn't knew where she got that name, but it was pretty nice. And I had to admit, that I love her nickname too.

 I know she wanted to open the curtain to wake me up as I could heard her footsteps walked to my wardrobe as the curtain was neared to the wardrobe. Eventhough I knew what omma wanted to do, I still didn't bothered to open my eyes. I still want to sleep. Oh omma, please let me sleep. 

"Yah! Taemin ah! Wake up honey! It's time to go to school! Hurry up. Aigooo this kid! Such a sleep person." I groaned slightly when the rays of sunshine hit my pretty face because my oh so called lovely omma already open the curtain to wake me up. 

"Omma. Close the curtain back please. It's still early to go to school. Plus, the teacher won't scold me because I'm the son of the principle right.." I said while I pulled my blanket back up to my body to get a nice and warm sleep that being disturbed by omma. 

Just I wanted to start my dream, I felt my blanket were pulled away by omma. "Yah! I don't even care. You have to wake up now. Son, even if you're the son of the principle in our school, it doesn't mean that you can go to school on what ever time that you want or doesn't want to go to school at all. You still have to follow the rules baby. It will be not fair to other students. Now, I don't want you to continue your oh-so-called beauty sleep anymore. Wake up!!!!!" Omma said while hit me softly at my . 

Ohmygosh. Omma started to nagging again. Aigooo. Omma, could you please shut up? I can't stand to hear your nagged. If I wished I could said that to omma. But I knew I couldn't. I didn't have the guts to say like that to omma. I will be dead meat okay. If I wanted her to shut up and if I didn't want to be dead meat in her hands, I have to wake up now. Aishhhhhhh, what can I do? I love her and I didn't want to be rude towards her.

I pulled my messy hair and sighed. "Aish. Arasso arasso. I wake up now!" I said while sat on the bed and stretched myself for a few minutes so I won't be cramp. I walked to my omma at the edge of the bed and kissed her forehead. "Thankyou omma. I love you." She smiled sincerely to me. 

"I love you too my son ah. Now go take a bath. You're so stinky right now. I will wait for you downstairs to have a breakfast together. Be hurry arasso? Now go!" Omma pushed me towards the bathroom door and leave me alone in the room. I smiled to myself because of her childish behaviour towards me and went to the bathroom to freshen myself and got ready for school.

When I was done prepared myself, I went to downstairs and straight to the kitchen. I saw my omma took the plates for us and place it on the table. The smell was so good and make me felt hungrier. "Oh Taemin ah. You're done? Come here. Eat the breakfast." I sat on the stool and began to eat my sandwiches that omma prepared. Ummmm! So yummy! Omma always knew how to take care of me and my appa's stomach. That's one of the reasons why I love her so much.

I looked to the whole kitchen and living room. My forehead wrinkled. "Omma, where is appa?" Omma sipped her orange juice and answered, "Oh. Appa already went to the school first. He said he has some work to complete."  I hummed.

I drank my milk and finished my sandwiches. After a few minutes of ate session, I looked at the watch on my wrist. I got up from the stool and walked to omma. "Omma. I'm done. I'm going to the school first arasso? Take care omma." I kissed her cheeks and hugged her. After I bid her goodbye, I drove to school by my lovely car that given by appa during my 17th birthday last year happily. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong. So this is my first chapter. I'm sorry if it bored. I wanna start it slowly. Hehe enjoy and don't forget to comment and suscribe! Kamsahamnida! *bow*