# 9

When I Need Comfort Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night seemed to be darker as you continued to walk up the hill of a quiet neighborhood. The only lights helping you know what’s around were the street lights through each alley. The cold wind suddenly brushed your face leaving a piece of your hair cover part of your forehead. As you walked up ahead, you could hear laughter and mumbling. Your feet stopped and your head lifted up at the building next to you.

“JaeYoung is here!” You saw someone’s arms waving down at you, but couldn’t tell who it was due to some dead light on that street. However, you waved back with a smile.

When you rushed up the stairs to the rooftop to be with your group of friends, they all greeted you and your best friend, Jia, patted on the seat next to her. You sat down and looked who was in front of you.

“You’re finally here,” JB eye smiled at you. You just respond with a small grin.

The moon fully showed when everyone chatted and drank. You looked over at Jia, knowing how she’s like when she’s drunk. She blurted secrets about everyone and whoever she was talking about defended themselves. You just let out a soft sigh with a soft smile. Your hand moved to grab your drink when you met eyes with JB. You started to wonder if he’s been staring at you the whole time. You blinked a few times moving your head down with your hand and forgetting about your drink.

You suddenly felt a pair of cold hands on your pink cheeks and it turned your head. You soon were face-to-face with Jia. She chuckled, “My friend.” You giggled seeing how cute your friend was when she’s drunk. Jia went on, “I bumped into your ex when I went to get some beer.” You felt your face getting colder at her words. “That bastard.” She sniffed her running nose and hit her chest, “I’m sorry for not telling you this earlier, but…he lied about everything.” You were confused at what she was saying and just stayed still.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter