#7

When I Need Comfort Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura walked as fast as she could when the time hit 7:30PM, telling her that it was time to leave. The sound of her cream colored heels tapped with the hard wood floor as if it was making music. The tapping got louder the faster she pace. She got on an elevator and looked at the phone on her hand. No notifications.

She slightly frowned, “No replies?” The elevator door closed and she opened up her messages.

Her big round eyes re-read what she’d written to her friends, “I got a raise!”

Ding! Yura turned her screen off and passed through the other people in the building. The lights coming from the rotating glass door made all her headache from the long day of work slowly disappeared. She thought about all the things she could do once she stepped out of that door. Her short arms stretched out while she inhaled a large amount of air and let it out through her nose; as if she’s smelling freedom. A small smile escaped her pink lips.

Her phone suddenly vibrated. She checked her message and got a reply from one of her friends. “That’s no big deal. It’s just a small raise.” Her lips frowned the more she re-read it.

“Yura,” she heard a soft voice coming from her right and her head followed where it came from as she shoved her phone into her small white purse.

Her eyes widened in surprise when she realized it was YoungJae. His smile grew bigger and bigger as he walked closer to her. She couldn’t help, but smile with him. He placed his hands on her upper arms once he was in front of her. He stared deep into her eyes with his smile becoming brighter. Without saying anything, he pulled her into a hug. His arms were gently around her neck and she had little room to breathe. Not even two seconds went by and he let her go already, which made her titled her head to the side in confusion.

YoungJae’s hands stayed on her shoulders after he’d let her go and stared into her eyes again. Another bright smile appeared and she stared back with no expression. He messed her hair, “Let’s go,” and he took her hand, dragging her behind him.

“To where?”

“To eat,” he responded walking to his red car and leaded her into the passenger’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter