#8

When I Need Comfort Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin sat alone in his room looking at his phone when he heard the front door being unlocked. His lips automatic smiled knowing who it was and he got up. He entered the living room after going through the dark and short hallway.

“You’re home,” Jin’s soft voice welcomed JuAh as she slipped her laced white flats off with widen eyes. Jin let out a small laugh seeing her reaction, “I was only gone for a week, why are you so surprised seeing me?”

JuAh didn’t respond to him and ran into his arms burying her face in his warm chest. She quietly sighed, but it was loud enough for Jin to hear it. JunAh closed her eyes when she felt Jin’s arms wrapping around hers and images of all the things that happened during the week came to her mind.

It felt like the longest week of her life when she thought about it. She didn’t even want to think about the customers being rude to her at work, being harassed by a guy on the way home, lifting heavy boxes filled with paper work, and getting paper cuts from it. She just wanted to be home. Not just to be home, but to be with Jin.

JuAh let him go and brightly smiled. “I missed you.”

“Me, too,” Jin showed his eye smile and kissed her on the forehead. “I didn’t make you anything. I ran here as soon as I got back and got excited waiting for you.”

JuAh laughed at her silly boyfriend. “It’s fine. Let’s just order take-out.”

Once the food they’ve ordered came, they both sat down in the kitchen. JuAh reached over to grab a fried drumstick, but Jin stopped her when he noticed a band-aid wrapped on her index finger. She gave him a confused look as he glared at the band-aid and his eyes went to hers.

“What happened?” Jin’s sounded softer than before with a straight face.

JuAh gently pulled it back, “It’s just a paper cut. Don’t worry.” She reached for the drumstick again and began to eat it. Jin then noticed little bruises around her wrist and another band-aid on her other finger. He sighed with a worried face and slowly took a bite of the chicken he’d taken out from the mini box, keeping his eyes on her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter