chapter twelve

〈 ♞ 〉NIGHT CIRCUS
NC UNLIMITED©
--------------- OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL ---------------
NC UNLIMITED
HOMEVideosPlaylistsChannelsDiscussionsAbout
-
-
151030 Night Circus Debut Stage - Don’t Tease Me...
301+ Views1 hour ago
♬ Listen and download on iTunes & Apple Music, Spotify, and Google Play Music.

For more information:
Night Circus (color coded lyrics included in link)
KB Entertainment Homepage ♬
-
 
 
30 OCTOBER 2015
3:43 PM
THE TWELFTH CHAPTER
 
Commuting between venues for Music Bank is a lot scarier than Jiwool thought. Sure, she’s trained for seven–eight–years, more or less, and she’s seen all her trainee mates debut one by one, but none of that could ever compare to personally being pushed into the spotlight, when she thought she had more time, even though she’s had all the time in the world to prepare for a day like today. If nobody can tell, she’s a little nervous, but who wouldn’t be?

She’s currently not wearing a facemask like Min, Hyemi, and Jaesun, but the hood of her jacket is pulled up and her head is down. She’s been instructed since early this morning to keep a low profile like the other three but to not cover her face. She guesses it’s for good measure since she used to train with one of the Big 3 companies. Even Seungheon walking somewhere behind her is wearing a cap too. But unlike her, he’s staring freely at all the fans waiting outside the venue for the stars who are going to be their seniors in the industry soon: Monsta X, f(x), and TWICE.

Honestly, Jiwool can’t believe they’re going to debut the same day f(x) is making their comeback. She’s still sour about the whole Junmyeon thinking Soojung is the prettiest in the world thing. She shouldn’t care anyways. Junmyeon is dumb.

Out of the corners of her eyes, she can see Hyunchul’s favorite Nikes, with his signature scribbled on top of each foot, coming closer to her before moving away. She takes that as her signal to follow after him, hoping that the others following a few yards behind her know where they’re going if Sunyoung isn’t with them. They’re supposed to avert any unwanted attention towards themselves and if spreading out like random staff members is the way to go, Jiwool can’t complain.

Though, she feels like she can’t breathe. The entire venue feels stuffy to her because she can’t see anything and she gasps when she runs into Hyunchul’s back. She’s pushed into the opened room immediately afterwards and suddenly, she feels like she can breathe again when she feels a tug on her jacket and she pulls off her hood. Blinking the light back into her eyes, she looks around to see her group mates doing the same thing, before they’re observing their temporary dressing room.

Without a doubt, it’s small, but it’s enough. Their outfits are already lined up against the far wall with two vanity mirrors lined up adjacent to it. It reminds Jiwool of Lu Han’s dressing room back in Beijing, but what can she expect? They should all look similar to each other, right?

Jeanne and Yongha are already there too, talking amongst themselves as they prepare makeup palettes for each of them. They have an extensive collection and Jiwool wonders if that’s their personal collection or one bought specifically for them. She gasps when she’s suddenly pushed forward, Sunyoung nudging her in the direction of the makeup artists, along with Jaesun.

“Both of your makeup will take some time, so you go first,” she says. Jiwool looks next to her instinctively, attention easily diverted to Jaesun’s bright red hair. “Then you will trade out with the others when you’re done.”

Looking over her shoulder, Jiwool can see Min and Seungheon go into an adjacent room. She’s glad Sunyoung told her to change into the designated sports bra and pants before they left the company that morning. “Use the clothes racks and clothes to create a divider between you two. Your costumes are a little more complex compared to the others, so both of you go first. I’m sure we can trust you two.”

“Yeah,” Min calls back, searching through the rack of clothes for her name. “My name is in English, right?”

“It’s this one, noona,” Sookhyun corrects, pulling out a different outfit than the one she’s staring at. “The name is in characters on the tag.”

The outfit looks like a drummer’s one, with a coattail and big hat and everything. She grabs it without further observance before following Seungheon into the adjacent room where his outfit somewhat appears similar. In fact, it looks like a military-style combination from the movies.

“Oomph,” Min lets out, running into Seungheon’s back. There’s barely enough room to fit two racks of clothes. She tries to look around him and over his shoulder, to see him trying to arrange the items in the room to allow them space to change. “Do we have enough time to change one at a time?”

“Wait,” he grunts, carrying one rack and trying to squeeze himself tight against the wall. “You go in the very back in case someone opens the door. I’ll face the entrance and change and hopefully we can rearrange these racks to give us enough room.”

Min nods, squeezing her way through the clothes. Whose clothes are these? “Okay,” she murmurs, huffing when she makes it to the other end and tries to push all the accessories away. “Okay, I’m good.” She hears Seungheon putting down the second rack before she gets hit in the back with it. “Ow.”

“Sorry.”

Within a few more minutes, they finally settle down the arrangement of the room. It’s not much but Min is small and Seungheon can maximize whatever little space he has in the front. It’s easy to take off her shorts only to pull on another pair and white undershirt, but it’s the jacket she’s having trouble with in the small space. “Seungheon,” she breathes, hearing a grunt in return. “Let me out. I can put this jacket on out there.”

“Yeah,” replies Seungheon, sounding like he’s struggling too. “Same here. Hang on.”

A few more minutes pass by and then the door opens and a fresh wave of air filters through. There’s more shuffling before they stumble out, Min and Seungheon huffing as they try and rearrange their underclothes. Suhwan and Hyemi are giving them weird stares from their positions on the lone couch and Min frowns.

“It’s a little hard to change clothes in there,” she explains, sighing, as she straightens up and slips on the jacket. “Limited space.”

“Yeah,” Seungheon chips in, trying to fix the buttons and belt of his outfit. “It’s fine if you rearrange the racks though. I had Min in the back so she was shielded and I was in the front.”

Jiwool and Jaesun are still getting their makeup done so he moves over to where Hyunchul is looking over papers with Sunyoung while the two youngest change next. The papers are their schedules and he frowns as he sits next to Hyunchul and looks over his shoulder. The top page is of their schedule within Music Bank today.

“This is the current line-up for the Music Bank Halloween Special,” Hyunchul murmurs, before he speaks louder so the rest of the room can hear. “There’s Oh My Girl’s performance then your debut interview. Then there’s MONSTA X and then your performance. After that, Ailee, f(x), and then Kyuhyun will round up the show.” He pauses to catch Jiwool’s eyes in the mirror before turning to Seungheon. “There are various SM Entertainment artists here as well as CUBE artists. Both of you have history with each one of them so try and avoid them until the end of the show.”

Seungheon tries not to frown, but it’s hard when he tries to remember any CUBE artists who’re supposed to be promoting at this time. He hasn’t been up to date with the recent comebacks or promotions. He’s been too busy preparing for their debut, making sure each step he danced was correct, making sure he was where he needed to be during each second, making sure he sang the right words with the right pronunciations and tease in his voice. He didn’t exactly have time to prepare himself for any potential meetings.

When he was with CUBE, he could say his memories of the place weren’t very fond. Training wasn’t the best thing in the world–this he knows Jiwool, Jaesun, and Sookhyun know as well–and he didn’t even know if he had it in him to go through it again, if given the chance. In fact, it was surprising when KB Entertainment’s CEO scouted him while he was performing underground, rapping, and having fun with his friends. He knows the only reason he agreed was because he was guaranteed a debut no matter the outcome. He’s pretty sure it was the same for at least one other Night Circus member too, but he’s not sure which one.

“Hey,” Hyemi calls, waving Seungheon over. He follows immediately, sitting down next to her on the couch. She’s the only one who understands the life he lived in while performing underground, producing your own music and performing for yourself and your friends. He guesses it’s not going to be much different now, but he won’t be able to create as much music as he wants. Not for a while at least. “What’s up? Why are you thinking so much?”

Seungheon looks to her surprised. She’s the only one besides the other two in makeup who hasn’t changed yet. “What are you talking about?”

Hyemi shrugs. “You have this look. Are you worried?”

“No,” he answers immediately.

“I was about to say,” Hyemi answers slowly, as if studying his entire expression, and then she cracks a small smile. “You should be used to performing on stage. You did it all the time back then.”

Seungheon cracks a small smile himself, looking away from Jaesun to Hyemi. Jaesun is starting to look like a clown. “You’re right,” he replies, feeling the tangled balls of disappointment and anxiety disappear minute by minute. The CEOs declared he become Night Circus’ triple threat. They saw something in him that he could bring to the table. “This shouldn’t be too bad for us.” He doesn’t even know if he’s convincing or not, has never been able to exude the right expressions and auras sometimes, but he’d like to think Hyemi knows him a lot better than she originally did in the beginning. They are similar after all.

For Hyemi, she honestly doesn’t know. She can tell something is bothering Seungheon–she’s experienced that same look of doubt and disappointment in his eyes before–but she knows it a lot better than him, figuratively. Seungheon has trouble reading atmospheres but Hyemi is good at it. She likes to think they’ve come a long way when they both found out they’re from the underground scene.

Her phone buzzes in her pocket, distracting her from deciding which further route to take with Seungheon, and she pulls it out to see it’s another message from Minho. It’s a simple ‘hey, what’s up?’ but Hyemi knows by now that it can’t be that simple. Minho is never that simple.

She frowns as she types back a response–‘what’s wrong with you?’–before flashes of Suhwan suddenly enter her mind and she looks up, confused, because are they still changing? It’s been a while. She turns to voice her thought out, only to see Min already walking towards the adjacent room and knocking on the door.

Her phone buzzes again and she looks down to see a random picture. She can’t tell, but it looks like it’s of her and another guy, huddled close together. ‘Jiho sent this to me from two days ago.’ There’s a pause with the thought bubble dancing and Hyemi takes the chance to click on the picture and enlarge it. She makes a face when she realizes who the people are.

“Hey Hyemi,” Jaesun calls, startling her into look up at him, then flinching when she sees his finished makeup. Why does he have a weird looking diamond over his right eye and really bright… pink… lips? “It’s time for us to change. Come on.”

Hyemi frowns, looking over to see Suhwan and Sookhyun stumble out of the closet together and almost knocking over Min in the process. “What about Jiwool?”

“Aw, you care about me,” Jiwool sings out, still by the makeup artists’ table, but now she’s standing. She’s lifting her shirt up and Jeanne looks concentrated bending over and staring at her stomach and– Oh. Hyemi forgot.

“Shut up,” Hyemi fires back, completely forgetting about her phone and dropping it off to the side of the couch. She finds her outfit easily and scrunches her nose. “Is this a cape?” she murmurs, hearing Jaesun laugh next to her. “I’m wearing a suit under this?” She looks over to him, gaze falling to his hands as he looks through his outfit before turning towards the other room. “Your nails are black and white. When did you even have time to paint them?”

“Last night,” Jaesun answers, grunting when he enters the smaller room and immediately runs into the clothes rack. “It’s so cramped in here. How did the others change?”

Hyemi would prefer to change out in the open if that gave her more space. “I didn’t notice earlier,” she grumbles as she pushes her way ahead of Jaesun when he gestures her to go towards the back end of the room. She kicks the second rack away from her.

“Yeah,” breathes Jaesun. “Mom was more than willing to paint my nails, even though it was some ungodly hour in the morning.”

The door is finally closed and Hyemi huffs as she gets to changing out of her shirt and pants. She guesses the only upside to the outfit is the undershirt, allowing her torso to breathe a bit more than the standard button-down with suits. She gasps when a rack is knocked into her side.

“Sorry,” Jaesun mumbles, before something smacks against the wall. “Dammit, that hurt.”

“What are you even doing?”

“Trying to get my stupid arm in this stupid shirt.” They take several quiet minutes to focus on changing and then Hyemi is laughing, amused with the entire situation. “What?”

Hyemi stifles her laugh, trying to move her way back to the door, even if Jaesun isn’t finished yet. “What a horrible situation. It’s getting rid of our nerves easily.”

Jaesun is in the middle of fixing his shirt when he pauses to stare at her. He ends up laughing too, shaking his head in disbelief, before they’re stumbling out of the room too with Jaesun grabbing his jacket. They toss their clothes on one of the counters before putting on their outerwear.

“Wait,” Hyemi calls out, staring at her jacket with wide eyes. “Is the cape attached to the jacket?”

Jiwool bursts out laughing then falls into a whine when Jeanne hits her. “Stop moving, or you’ll have to change into the extra set of clothes we brought for you today.”

Hyemi glares at the other girl. Jiwool’s outfit was the only one she could change into earlier than the rest of them because it actually looks normal without the gorilla arms attached to it. Though, she was told to change mostly because doing her makeup would take the longest out of all of them to do. Hyemi looks to her side when Yongha walks up to her with a brush in hand.

All he says is “your turn” before she’s following him back to the designated chair, looking out of the corners of her eyes to see Min and Seungheon dressed up and ready. They both already look different with whatever light makeup they have on, with Min’s hair tied back, and they’re both already wearing their funny hats. She gives Seungheon a curious look when he walks up behind them and hands her cell phone to her.

“He keeps messaging you,” Seungheon quietly says, an amused look to his eyes. “Min and I are going to go scope the building.”

“What?” Hyemi gasps out, instinctively turning her head away from Yongha. She winces when he pokes her in the shoulder. Hard. “Sorry,” she mumbles, turning back around and hoping whatever was lining her eyes didn’t smear all the way across her face.

Seungheon laughs, clearly amused. “The managers gave us the okay,” he informs, looking over his shoulder to see Min talking with Jaesun and Sookhyun. “Our jackets are easy to take off and our outfits aren’t as loud as Jaesun’s or the others.” He pokes Jiwool’s arm next to them, that’s still propped upwards to keep her shirt up. “She’s a different case because she’s still a work-of-art in making.”

“I can’t tell if that’s a compliment or an insult,” Jiwool grumbles. Hyemi cracks a smile. “Oppa,” she whines next, looking over her other shoulder to Jaesun. “Hold up my shirt. My arms are getting tired.”

Jaesun gives her a look. “Do I have to?”

In the corner of the room, Hyunchul sighs, waving his hand in the air dismissively. “Do it. Are you almost done, Jeanne?”

“Yeah,” Jeanne answers, slowly, distracted. “It just needs to dry and stay on after I’m done with the last touches.”

“And while that’s happening,” Seungheon announces, walking away to grab Min’s arm and head towards the door. “We’ll be sneaking around.”

“Don’t go anywhere near BTOB’s dressing room,” Hyunchul calls out, before they open the door. “You don’t need anybody recognizing you before your interview.”

They’re out the door within minutes, Min looking behind her curiously just to see the sign on the door say ‘occupied.’ “Well, that’s encouraging,” she mutters, turning to follow Seungheon down the hallway. These don’t look any different than the venue where Lu Han had his concert, but one thing she notices when they pass by several staff members and closed doors with names on them is that neither her nor Seungheon can read Korean. Well, for the most part anyways. It’s only by some miracle that BTOB’s name is printed in English before they’re turning down another hallway to avoid a potential run-in.

“I don’t know where we’re going,” Seungheon ends up whispering to her, minutes later. They keep turning down hallways and bumping into people who grunt or apologize to them blindly and they return the gesture. They end up making it to the door that leads to the stage and audience and they peek through it to see some fans already filtering in. They stare, until Min tries to move back and turn around.

“Let’s go back,” she murmurs, hitting Seungheon when she takes a step back. Her eyes widen and she apologizes quickly. All Seungheon does is smile. “Come on.”

It’s easier said than done though. They get lost in the maze of hallways and Min feels a surge of panic rush through her. Every door and wall looks the same as everything else but Min can’t tell the difference between the names in Korean and which way is up or down. It digs deep into her, makes her think about her supposed status as a leader, and she suddenly can’t breathe. If she can’t find their way back, how can she lead five other people with Jaesun? She can’t. She slows until she stops walking, breathing deeply, heart speeding, until she feels like she–

“Min?”

She looks to Seungheon, who’s waited for this longer than she has, who’s trained and poured in sweat, blood, and tears when all she did was audition and get rejected until their CEO found her. “I can’t,” she whispers, walking backwards until she turns slightly and leans against the wall to keep herself standing. “Chai,” she murmurs, feeling helpless. “How can I… How can–” She gasps when Seungheon grabs her hand, flinches when they make physical contact, before he releases her just as quickly.

“I’m sorry,” he mutters. He looks just as lost as her. “We’ll go back to the others.”

“But,” Min stutters, eyes watering. She doesn’t cry. She doesn’t know what’s going on. “But– ”

“Min-jie? General Chai-oppa?” a new voice calls out and they startle, looking over to see Amber standing there with Sunyoung–Luna–who both appear as confused as Min and probably Seungheon feel lost. Amber reverts back to Mandarin when she looks to Min. “What– Min, are you okay?”

Within minutes, Amber is by her side and Min feels ridiculous. Amber is wearing what Min assumes is her stage outfit and she tries to not make a mess of the entire situation by ruining her clothes. “Hey,” she says quietly, shy. She catches Sunyoung’s worried gaze and gives her a small smile in return.

“What are you two doing here?” questions Amber, giving Seungheon a strange look, before reaching up to wipe whatever moisture is at the corners of Min’s eyes. “Are you wearing makeup?”

Min forgets she’s friends with Amber. She forgets they met when Yifan was still with SM and she went to hang out with him and met Amber somewhere along the way. It doesn’t help that Lu Han and Minseok are friends with her too, but then again, Amber is friends with everybody. She doesn’t know how she knows Seungheon. To her question, Min nods, a bit timidly. She’s not really one to wear makeup of any kind, only eyeliner and chapstick if she needs it. It’s bothersome otherwise.

Sunyoung reaches over to fix Min’s hair and she knows Amber’s figured it out by the way her eyes widen and she continues to look between her and Seungheon. “You’re here to perform,” Amber whispers, slipping into English and then Korean. “Does Xiumin-oppa know? What about Hyuna?”

A flash of panic and expectation courses through Min before Seungheon speaks up, giving them smiles. “Amber, can you help us find our room? We need to get back.”

“Oh, sure!” pipes Amber, looking around them before grabbing Min’s hand. “What’s the sign outside your door say?”

“Occupied,” Min slips in Chinese, grimacing, when Amber turns back to give her an appalled expression. “Our name isn’t on the door yet.”

“Why?” Sunyoung asks, walking next to them with Seungheon following close behind.

They’re both still sworn to secrecy so they fall silent, falling back into old habits when their group is brought up. Amber and Sunyoung share looks before the former is telling the latter what the sign outside their door says.

Tagging along with them, it doesn’t take long to find their room. Amber gives Min a hug and hits Seungheon in the shoulder while Sunyoung gives them polite waves. They wait until they’re out of sight before Seungheon knocks and opens the door. When they come back in, the managers give them a cursory glance before they focus back to their own tasks. Everybody is finishing getting touch-ups done and Jaesun is helping Jiwool put on her monkey arms and ensuring they’re in place.

Within minutes, Min and Seungheon have their outfits on properly including their hats. They struggle with it but before they’re being ushered out the door to go to their interview, Min tugs on Seungheon’s hand. He looks back to her, confused, squeezing her hand back. “P’Min?”

“Please don’t tell anyone about what happened earlier,” she whispers, giving him a small smile. “Thank you for helping me.”

Seungheon hasn’t even done anything–well, he doesn’t think he did anything–but he pulls her into a hug anyways. It shocks Min but she laughs, returns it tighter, until Seungheon is sporting a smile too.

“Bonding time was successful?” Jaesun asks, raising an eyebrow at them, as they continue to walk through the halls to another room. “Something happen?” Despite knowing Min likes physical contact, she’s selective with who she actually gets in contact with and how much.

“Nope,” Seungheon chirps.

Jaesun stares.



Night Circus.

Joohyun frowns at the name on the cue card. She reads it over three more times before she looks up, still confused. “Hey, Bogum,” she calls, as they stand on opposite sides of the interview room. It’s only them and the camera crew so far, waiting for the first two performances to finish to do this Hot Debut, but she has no idea who they’re interviewing. She hears Bogum hum in acknowledgment.

“Yeah, noona?”

Joohyun still flushes pink. “Who are we interviewing? Who’s Night Circus?”

“A new group,” Bogum answers. Joohyun wants to slap him. He gives her a cheeky smile. “They’re a co-ed group under the label KB Entertainment.”

Well, that’s new. “What?” Joohyun asks, thrown off by the information. “What entertainment is this? Are they new? An actual co-ed group?”

Bogum’s laughter is bright, his smile charming, and Joohyun still wants to hit him. “They’re coming. Look.”

At his words, Joohyun looks over immediately. There are seven people and they bow continuously towards them. She and Bogum return the gesture and when they’ve settled themselves between them, Joohyun realizes she recognizes one of them clearly. It must’ve shown on her face because Jiwool’s smile is strained when they make eye contact.

“Okay,” the PD calls, causing Joohyun and Bogum to move in closer together out of habit. “Ten seconds.”

Behind them, Joohyun can hear the group shuffling. There are three on the small stage and four on the floor and there are actually three girls and four guys in one group, mixed together. Then she’s smiling.

“Live broadcast, Music Bank!” They do their standard greeting before they’re taking a step away from each other, allowing the camera to zoom in on the group behind them. “Here,” Bogum starts, ever cheerful. “We have the surprise debut of a new circus in town! Please, introduce yourselves!”

Within seconds, Jaesun leads them from his spot in the second row, bracketing Hyemi in the middle with Seungheon on her other side. “Ladies and gentlemen,” they all say, bowing with a hand over their heart. “We’re Night Circus!”

Bogum and Joohyun clap and cheer for them before Joohyun gestures for them to continue. They each introduce themselves, starting with some label and then their stage name, and then Joohyun is staring a little longer at Jiwool again, curious. The Sun, Matilda?

“Since it’s your debut stage,” Joohyun says, smiling as she looks away from Jiwool to look to the camera and then back to the group in general. “Please demonstrate a little of your debut song to the viewers!”

They do so easily and Joohyun is surprised to hear a strong voice come from Min and then an even stronger one come from Sookhyun before they cut themselves off. She leans in closer to them the same time Bogum does and they introduce the next artist set to perform. The session is done and Joohyun turns to face Jiwool when the red light turns off.

“Jiwool,” Joohyun addresses, watching as a sheepish smile takes over the other girl’s face. “Since when–”

“Night Circus is up in five minutes,” someone calls and Joohyun watches as the group walks away quickly to make it back to the stage. She sighs when she feels Bogum slide up next to her and put a hand on her shoulder.

“How do you know her?” he asks.

“We used to train together at SM,” she murmurs quietly, looking over to the camera quickly to see it’s still turned off. “We were told we were some of the best dancers there with Seulgi.”

“And she left.”

Joohyun sighs, closing her eyes briefly, trying to take it all in. She wonders if Junmyeon even knows about this. “Yeah,” she says, “Three and a half years ago.”



Suhwan honestly doesn’t know how many times he’s practiced this choreography. It’s all muscle memory by now and even that surprises him when he starts humming the song and instantly moves along to it backstage as they wait their turn.

The venue’s staff is busy attaching the microphone packs to their pants and around their stomachs, hooking the wire up and snaking it through their shirts to hook around their ears, and Suhwan squirms as the man’s fingers brushes his ear. He only remembers using these types of mics in the beginning of learning the choreography before switching to hand ones but he doesn’t think he can hold a whip and a microphone at the same time while singing and dancing.

Oh yeah. He has a whip in his hand and he looks it over curiously. It’s not very long or too short–it’s actually pretty light, but he’s pretty sure it doesn’t match his outfit. His clothes fit funny and it’s tight; it reminds him of high school, even his hair is gelled up and away from his face. He’s never seen this many people in front of him before.

“One minute!” the staff member behind him calls. Suhwan jumps, feeling instant pats to his back afterwards. “Sorry.”

Suhwan turns and bows immediately before searching for Min and Jaesun to see both of them staring up at the stage where a boy group is performing. Their music is nice but he can’t remember their name.

“Thirty seconds!”

“Thirty seconds?!” he squawks in return, eyes wide and watching as the leaders come back to join their little circle. It barely felt like one second since the last call.

“Remember,” Jaesun calls, reaching out to wrap arms around Hyemi and Seungheon next to him. He leans in and Suhwan stares when Min and Sookhyun grab a hold of his hands, Jiwool linking her furry arms with Sookhyun and Seungheon. “This is just like practice.”

“We know this like the backs of our hands,” Min says next. She’s giving them a bright smile but hers even looks shaky, nerves getting the best of her. “It’s going to be fun.”

“Go!”

Deep breaths, big smiles, and shouts of ‘we got this!’ are shared before staff members quickly turn on their mics and they run up on stage. The connection is flawless and they get into position, making sure not to make any unnecessary sounds. Within seconds, they watch as the camera light turns red and they hear the music start.

It’s strange, how each of them take on a new persona, something they’ve been taught for the past three months to approach and attain. They’re The Star, The Fool, The Magician, The Sun, The Emperor, The Strength, and The Lovers. Together, they’re Night Circus.

It makes it easier to perform. Lose yourself to the music and the words, the embodiment of your card. Singing, dancing, and rapping will become second nature.”

Then the moment is gone, finished in the blink of an eye, and they rush off stage to give it to Ailee who stares down Jaesun as they walk past each other.



When members of BTOB corner Seungheon and members of f(x) and Kyuhyun metaphorically tackle Jaesun and Jiwool after the show finishes, Min and Hyemi think it’s a long time coming and they dread to find out what happens when Minseok and Minho find out they’ve debuted too.
 
 
co-author's note: so i'm trying to figure out how to structure that top part of the youtube page, so think that this video has been uploaded a week later than october 30 :) it's just to show you their stage~ check out their playlist for their first single album on the behind-the-scenes thread!

question of the day: what's your favorite food? and your character's favorite food? :O

ps. if you want to add crushes to your character's life or add drama from within the company (read: have crushes on some of the board members, i.e. ice or something), please feel free! i'll be adding new trainees and such soon!


updated: october 13, 2016
created by -catalyst