chapter ten

〈 ♞ 〉NIGHT CIRCUS
NC UNLIMITED©
--------------- OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL ---------------
NC UNLIMITED
HOMEVideosPlaylistsChannelsDiscussionsAbout
-
-
[ORIG.] Hyemi - Every Night (Original)
301+ Views1 hour ago
Rap by Hyemi, Written by Hyemi
-
 
 
20 OCTOBER 2015
3:17 AM
THE TENTH CHAPTER
 
Suhwan hums along to the songs playing on his phone, watching as the cord swings back and forth in front of him as he walks. It’s dark out and it’s starting to become cold, the hot packs in his jacket pocket keeping his hands warm, and he sighs in relief when his older brother moves in closer to sling an arm around his shoulders.

Su-in isn’t much bigger than him, but he does have broader shoulders, attractive in the eyes of many, and Suhwan still doesn’t understand why his brother doesn’t have a girlfriend of his own yet. He thinks his brother is as handsome as his mother is beautiful. He avoids stepping on a rock as he and his brother swing to the movement they’re making and then he realizes he forgot something.

“Oh!” Suhwan suddenly exclaims, looking up at his brother. “I forgot something,” he mumbles right afterwards.

There’s a tired look in Su-in’s eyes, but it completely goes away when he sees the panic in Suhwan’s face. He shakes his head affectionately before gently turning them around to go back to the company. They were already halfway home and he’s worried about the possible beginnings of a cold in Suhwan, but whatever his brother needs must be important to some scale to speak that loud.

Suhwan starts to smile when he sees the building coming into view, lights already out, and he leaves his brother’s grasp hurriedly to grab the key around his neck and insert it into the lock. Within minutes, he’s hit with a rush of warm air and he quickly walks ahead to go to the recording studio to grab his English and Mandarin notebooks.

When he turns to leave the room, he’s struck with confusion when he sees Su-in walking past the entrance towards the practice room. He follows him curiously, pulling out an ear bud, and suddenly hears beats flowing out of the closed room in front of them. He doesn’t hear anything else at first, but then both he and his brother see someone come into view in front of a camera, black hoodie pulled up to cover their head with their back turned towards the door. His eyes widen when he hears the voice when they rap and – “It’s Hyemi-noona.”

“Hyemi?” Su-in whispers, staring down at his brother before looking again to barely see her reflection in the mirror. “Everyone else is gone. Why is she still here?”

Suhwan honestly doesn’t know. So, he shrugs. “There’s always one who stays behind.” He’s entranced by her song and gestures. Her charm flows out easily whenever she raps. He wonders if he can achieve that one day.

“Is it safe for her to go back home by herself?”

“I don’t know,” Suhwan answers, looking up to his brother and giving him a strange look, because the others don’t really ask that question anymore. “The others go home by themselves.”

Su-in frowns at the response but turns to leave anyways, guiding Suhwan back out of the building and waiting for him to lock it up again. The younger fiddles with the lock for a few minutes, the cold suddenly making his fingers freeze up the tiniest bit, but then they’re turning around again to go back home.

Suhwan puts his ear buds back in and starts humming along to the music that’s still playing on his phone.



“You made a video and put it online!” Jiwool screeches right in Hyemi’s face, finger so close to poking her on the nose. “You liar!”

Hyemi frowns at the accusation, shoving Jiwool away, even though she knows all of that is true. “I did not lie about anything.” She winces when she feels a hand land on her shoulder and an arm draping itself around her back. If the man were the littlest bit taller and lankier, she would’ve believed it was Jaesun sidling up to her side. But life has never been fair to her recently, watching as Min is talking with the managers and coaches in the back of the room. It looks like an intense discussion, whatever she’s talking to them about.

“You really do want to be a part of our team,” Seungheon says, almost in a mocking manner, and Hyemi elbows him in the gut for it. “Ouch!”

“What is wrong with you?” Hyemi tosses back, glaring down at him when he folds over in pain. She thought they were going to practice again today, learn a few more magic tricks Min managed to learn over the phone from Minseok (what kind of drama is he going to be in that includes magic?), but no. Instead, the rest of the team found her secret video she posted online the week before and now she’s on the receiving end of everything miserable.

“What is wrong with you?” Seungheon groans, Jiwool rushing over to rub at his stomach soothingly.

All Hyemi does is scoff, feeling irritated yet guilty, because she actually does like Seungheon a bit more than the rest of the older crew. She just doesn’t like how he and Jiwool can be insanely pushy and annoying when they’re together, separately they’re a bit more tolerable. She looks over when she sees movement out of the corners of her eyes and sees Jaesun walking over to Min and the others as well. What is going on?

“When did you write that song?” Sookhyun suddenly questions, quietly from his place on the floor where he’s doing his homework and Suhwan is next to him trying to figure out the difference between ‘bar’ and ‘bear.’ Hyemi smiles when Sookhyun tells Suhwan – “Like that song? ‘Bar Bar Bar’?”

“I don’t think that has anything to do with an actual bar though,” Hyemi murmurs in response, moving to sit down next to them. She laughs when Suhwan pouts and goes back to his homework, trying to find translations he has no patience for. “I wrote that song a couple weeks ago,” she finally answers, watching as Sookhyun nods along. “How are you doing with school and all?”

“Don’t you have homework too?” Sookhyun whines, throwing his pencil up in the air before slumping over Suhwan’s back where he’s lying on his stomach on the floor.

“Mmph!”

“Sorry, hyung,” Sookhyun says, reaching out to run fingers through the other’s hair, and he can feel the other shift and flex underneath him. “Bear is an animal and bar is… a bar.”

Suhwan makes some sort of noise in acceptance, jotting something down, but when Hyemi leans over to see what he’s writing, she almost laughs at seeing him draw a bird instead with question marks drawn all around his head. He’s so adorable. She looks back when she feels a tug on her shirt, seeing Jiwool suddenly crouching down next to them with Seungheon behind them, and frowns. “What.”

The two dancers are now smirking at her and she feels the need to yell at them, but then she remembers Jaesun chiding her once about how she should try controlling her anger in a calmer way and she closes again.

“You made a video,” Jiwool reiterates with a large smile, holding up her cell phone, “What’s Mino’s number again? He needs to see this Very Important Event.”

And Hyemi snaps because this is possibly the fiftieth time Jiwool has asked for Minho’s number within the past two days. “Would you stop asking for his number? I’m not giving it! He’s busy with his tour and doesn’t need to be bothered by you of all people!”

The shout makes Jiwool frown, lowering her phone as the other three guys around them stare at them with wide eyes. They all know Jiwool’s older, so they don’t know why Hyemi is yelling at her like that. “Why are you singling me out? I’m just playing around. I know you won’t give it to me. You’re not that kind of person.”

“Then stop asking for it. It’s annoying and because it’s you, you’re making it worse.”

“Hyemi,” Min snaps from the other side of the room, interrupting their entire discussion, “Go into the recording room and cool down.”

When Hyemi opens again, Min simply glares at her, silently asking for the challenge and all of them knowing she will win already. She frowns when she knows she can’t go against her, especially with Jaesun giving her a tired look behind her, and she almost growls when she gets up, quickly storming her way into the recording room with Jiho moving after her.

“Jiwool,” Jaesun drawls, calling her out, and Jiwool flinches when she knows that tone. “What have we told you? You can’t keep acting like this if you’re going to debut soon. You need to know your boundaries or we’re going to end up in scandals because of you.”

Jiwool frowns at the reminder, looking down towards her phone where she can see Chanyeol’s texts in Mandarin because he’s filming an upcoming movie in China. She knows she can’t basically act like a child anymore. She’s already got yelled at and reprimanded so many times for it, but Hyemi’s been yelled at too because of her impatience and temper. She should really go make it up to her though. She’s the oldest between the two. She smiles when she sees the two youngest untangle themselves in front of her and Sookhyun reaches out to touch her hand. “Thanks, Sookhyun.”

Seungheon watches with a small smile, reaching over to rest an arm around Jiwool’s shoulders briefly, before getting up to go to Hyemi as well. He passes by Min and Jaesun who’ve turned back to talking to the remaining staff members, and he gives his band members a curious look when all they do is connect gazes with him before looking away again.

When he stops outside the recording studio, he can see Kisumi in there with Jiho already talking to Hyemi. It’s an unlikely pair, but he smiles anyways, about to knock on the door when another hand grabs his instead. He jumps in fright, turning to his other side to see Suhwan standing there. He didn’t even see him. Where did he come from? “You think she’s going to be okay?”

Suhwan’s brows furrow at the question, unsure of the answer. “I don’t know.” But his eyes never leave the window and he remembers when Hyemi recorded that video. He or his brother can’t be seen in it because of how dark the room was, but he thinks she might be okay. She was okay last week. This is just another week for all of them.

“She’s tough,” Seungheon says in response, trying to reassure himself. “She likes being by herself anyways when she’s angry.” It doesn’t explain why Kisumi is still in there talking to her, but he twists his hand to grab a hold of Suhwan’s instead and drags him back to the practice room. He’s surprised to see both Min and Jaesun in a heated discussion with Minkyung and Minseok, Sunyoung and Hyunchul standing off to the side.

“No,” Min says, voice firm and gaze strong. She looks angry and Seungheon thinks this is the first time he’s ever seen her this riled up before. He stops next to them confused, gently pushing Suhwan away gently, because he doesn’t think this involves him at all. “We are not exposing Jiwool like that. Not on the first stage.”

Jaesun has gone silent next to them. He has a frown on his face and his arms are crossed, obviously not happy with whatever is going on either. The elder three staff members have gone quiet as well, not paying Seungheon any mind, as they regard Min carefully.

“Do you know how much backlash female singers get for wearing shorter skirts? Tinier clothes? For flashing their stomachs on purpose? Those watching call them s trying to gain attention. I will not allow Jiwool to pull up her shirt during our performance.”

“She’s right,” Jaesun quietly adds, turning to stare at Seungheon briefly before looking back to their instructors. “Females get more criticism for showing as much skin as males do, but male singers only get praises when they do it.”

“That’s why we want Jiwool to do it and not any of you,” Minkyung emphasizes, “During her small solo part. She’s the main dancer and it’ll gain attention for all of you.” None of them mention the brief flash of hurt in Jaesun’s eyes at her words.

“No!” Min shouts, shocking the other occupants in the room. Seungheon frowns at the outburst, watching as she shakes her head and sighs right after. She looks tired, the bags under her eyes becoming more evident the longer he stares at her. “It’ll gain attention towards her and not in the good way.”

“It’s going to be tricky debuting a true co-ed group,” Hyunchul mentions, making a sound of frustration. “It’s going to be hard to balance stage outfits and what each person is allowed to show in terms of skin and friendship.” He turns to Seungheon then, the other freezing in his spot. “Considering all the other singers you’re all friends with, including with each other, I’m not going to be surprised if a scandal arises every other day when new information is found out about you.”

“I’m not going to be surprised if yours and Lu Han’s friendship is going to be discovered first,” Minseok says, gaze softening towards Min, “It’s only going to get harder from here.”

The way Min can lose all expressions easily still makes Seungheon wary. “I can take care of myself,” she states, not even mentioning her opinion on the matter, “I still won’t allow–”

“I don’t mind doing it,” Jiwool suddenly voices, staring at them across the room. The two youngest are sitting next to her, staring at them as well, and Seungheon can’t tell what their expressions are saying. They look blank, almost like empty canvases. She gets up, brushing imaginary dirt off her shorts, and walks over to them before hovering in close between the managers. “I just have to lift my shirt?”

“Makeup artists are going to draw temporary tattoos onto your upper abdomen,” Minkyung says, staring at her, “You have abdominal muscles that can rival other female singers who have them, so we can get some use out of it.”

The rest of Night Circus frowns at her words, Hyemi walking in confused.

“The brand Night Circus will be drawn and when you lift your shirt, you’ll be exposing the name even more.” Minkyung looks to the rest of the group, giving each of them a stare that means this conversation is done, before she leaves the practice room with Minseok on her heels. Hyunchul and Sunyoung stay a few minutes after, giving them sympathetic looks, before Hyunchul leaves and Sunyoung comes to gently hold Min and Jiwool’s hands briefly.

“It’s two in the morning. Get some rest,” she says, giving each of them a small, apologetic smile. “We leave early in the morning for your debut pictorials, then we’re re-coloring your hair before traveling to rehearse and pre-record for Music Bank.” She squeezes each of their hands before leaving as well.

All who’s left in the practice room are the seven of them, the rest of the trainees following the staff out almost immediately. They stand there in silence, Hyemi the most confused out of all of them, and she frowns when she looks to Seungheon and notices him staring at the other two female members of the group. She doesn’t understand why Jiwool is lifting her shirt or why their name is going to be temporarily branded on her. It sounds like to her that their name is going to be branded on them permanently starting tomorrow.

“What’s going on?” she finally asks, breaking the silence that had taken over all of them. She looks to the two youngest sitting at the other side of the room, their arms linked with each other, as they both look helpless and lost. It takes her by surprise. She hasn’t seen that expression to that extreme in so long. “What are they making Jiwool do?”

“They’re making her pull her shirt up during her little solo in the song,” Seungheon quietly answers, shaking his head in disbelief. “I don’t know how people get so riled up when you show that much skin. It doesn’t make sense to me that others care that much and are affected to the extent that they resort to genuinely calling others degrading names.”

Hyemi stares at him strangely, obviously confused, because others showing a lot of skin don’t affect him? She looks over when she hears a scoff, Min shaking her head as well before going to grab all her things. “Min? Where are you going?”

“I’ll really be fine with it,” Jiwool quickly says, following after the other. “Min–”

Min spins on her heel, still clearly upset about the whole situation. “Until we can gauge how the possible fans and viewers see us, I’m not comfortable with showing an unnatural amount of skin for our first stage just to gain attention. Jiwool,” she emphasizes, gaze sad, “I’m worried what will come of it if you show skin.”

“It’s not going to be that big of a deal,” Jiwool argues back, turning to the rest of the older members, “Right?”

It’s habit for Hyemi to shrug when anything involves Jiwool, so she shrugs in response, earning a glare from Min. She gives her a lopsided smile. “Sorry,” she says, uncertain, “Even if we do get criticized, I’m pretty sure we’re all strong enough to handle it.” She casts a look at the two youngest faces, giving them smaller, more genuine smiles. “We’re going to be strong enough to protect them.”

“Yeah,” Seungheon pipes up, sending reassuring smiles to Sookhyun and Suhwan who give him small smiles of their own. “We’re going to protect you with everything we have.”

“Besides,” Jiwool continues on, looking back to Min, “We’ve all had other training before coming here. I’m already used to rumors spreading about me behind my back. I’ve been called nasty things before and I can handle it.”

There’s a hurt expression in Min’s eyes, and Seungheon jolts when he can easily read it this time. He reaches out, walking over to her, when she immediately turns and grabs her stuff. “Min. Hey, wait–” She dashes out of the room before he can get another word in, looking to Hyemi helplessly, before he turns to see Jaesun picking up his things as well. He doesn’t know what’s going on. “Jae–”

“Get some rest, everybody,” he finally says, voice quiet. When he turns, he’s giving them small, genuine smiles even though there’s a tired expression in his eyes. It catches him off-guard, Hyemi as well, because he suddenly looks older than the rest of them. Were their leaders supposed to look this worn out already? “Be here bright and early tomorrow. Seven o’clock. I’ll take care of this.”

He leaves shortly after, the remaining five scattered throughout the practice room. The day isn’t supposed to end this way, especially when they could’ve had at least three more hours of practice, and Hyemi realizes how empty the room feels without them. She looks to Jiwool, feeling anger building inside of her, but stops before she can do anything when Sookhyun gets up and walks over to Jiwool first.

The youngest wraps arms around her immediately, pulling her in close for a hug, and the worry flares in Hyemi’s chest when Jiwool doesn’t respond at all. Her arms hang limp at her sides and she frowns, looking to the others, only to see Suhwan staring up at all of them worriedly.

It’s true though, she thinks, looking to Seungheon who’s walking over to sit next to the quietest member, pulling him in with an arm slung around the shoulders for comfort. Suhwan moves easily with him and her eyes widen when she thinks about what could’ve set the leaders off. “Jiwool,” she calls out, turning to stare at Sookhyun and then the last female member in the room, watching as she pulls out of Sookhyun’s hug to look back at her. There could be only a few things with what she knows of them. “You shouldn’t have said that to her.”

“What?” Jiwool asks back, sadness turning to confusion easily. “What are you talking about?”

“I don’t know,” Hyemi answers, not wanting to cause more damage to the rest of them, “But until we discuss this with Jaesun, I’m not saying any more.” She sighs in defeat the longer she stares at a confused Jiwool, walking away from them to go to the studio instead. It’s her little haven and when she sees the controller and empty recording room, she feels all the stress from the day wash away. She sits in the main swivel chair, reaching out to mess with the faders and buttons, and she wonders if they already have their second title song planned out. How long are they going to promote their debut song? Do they even have the money to do long promotions?

Then she sighs again, at a loss.

If they even survive the debut, could they survive after it?



“Mama,” Min quietly calls, pulling her hood over her head before stuffing her free hand in her pocket. She huffs as she hops, trying to keep her bag on her shoulder. It’s quiet on the other end of the line, but she can hear her parents talking in the background. “Mama,” she says louder, smiling when her mother finally pays attention to her.

Min,” her mother greets, sounding like she’s smiling as well, “Oh, Min. Are you okay? How’s everything? You’re debuting soon, aren’t you?

The sound of her mother’s voice makes Min want to cry, tearing up as she tilts her head down further. She only looks up when she hears other sounds, making sure nobody is approaching her at this time of night. But she doesn’t cry. She’s truly not a tearful person. “Mama,” she repeats, hearing footsteps coming up behind her. She turns around, eyes wide, only to see Jaesun waving at her feet away. She breathes a sigh of relief, relaxing as he bows his head at her before coming up to her and slinging an arm around her shoulders, making her turn to head back to her apartment.

Min? Are you okay?

Min sighs softly, letting the other lead her back home. She hangs her head again, not liking the feeling of longing welling up in her chest. “I miss you,” she whispers, allowing herself to lean against Jaesun’s side, “I miss you and papa.”

Min?” her mother asks, worry clearly taking over in her tone of voice, “Min, sweetie. What happened? We miss you too.”

Min’s voice quiets even more, although she knows Jaesun can’t understand what she’s saying in Chinese. “I’m working hard, mama” is all she ends up saying. She’s never been good with her words more than half the time when it involves her parents and she already knows how tough they are working back home. She doesn’t want to burden them with anything else. “I’m always thinking of you and papa. Please–”

If your friends and their parents are able to handle this life, we will be able to do it ten times better,” her mother suddenly interrupts, sounding determined all of a sudden, “We’re supporting you, Min, and I know that Hen boy is too.” And then her voices turns coy and Min’s face heats as she quickly looks up to Jaesun when they make it to her apartment, the other looking confused at the sudden attention shown towards him. She forces herself to not correct her mother on Lu Han’s name. “You two are around the same age, right? He sent an extra invitation for his movie premier to us yesterday.”

“Mom!” Min screeches in Korean, startling Jaesun into shaking the both of them, before speaking in Chinese again. “I can’t make it. I already told all of you that.” She whines then, taking her keys out of her pocket to open up her apartment door. “I told you I couldn’t make it back home any time soon.”

Well, he obviously doesn’t know that.”

“Mama.”

Min, aren’t you and your other teammates hitting the age for marriage?

Min groans, throwing her stuff on her jacket-littered couch, before leaving Jaesun in the living room to go to her bedroom. “There’s no time for that now.”

If there’s no time for this now, then when will there be time?

“We’re not worried about it now,” Min reinforces, sighing as she realizes that Jaesun is in her living space right now and she doesn’t know why. She frowns, barely hearing what her mother is saying, before she walks back out to see Jaesun cleaning up part of her couch so he can sit on it. “Mama,” she says, listening as her mother stops talking, “I just wanted to say I miss you and papa. I’m really trying hard over here.”

We know, Min,” her mother says softly, “Your papa says you should be working hard anyways.”

They take another couple minutes saying their goodbyes and goodnights before they actually hang up. Min is smiling by the end of it, feeling much better than she did an hour before, and she looks to Jaesun curiously who’s taken it upon himself to play music from his phone while he texts like he belongs on her couch. “Jae,” she calls, hearing him hum before she continues, “What are you doing here?”

“Making sure you don’t get attacked” comes the simple answer before Min rolls her eyes. She’s walked home by herself plenty of times with very limited contact from other people. Granted, she’s always wearing sweatpants or jeans and baggy shirts to purposely make herself look unappealing so she never gets approached during the middle of the night, but the gesture is still sweet. “I wanted to know if you were okay.”

It makes Min sigh, shaking her head at the memories, before moving to sit on the couch next to him. They simply sit there, basking in their thoughts, before she finally speaks up again. “I’ve never been accepted into a company before KB Entertainment.”

“I know,” Jaesun answers, looking over at her.

“I was rejected twice by two different companies before then.”

“I know your background,” Jaesun says this time, giving her a small smile. “You don’t know what it’s like to have rumors spoken about you behind your back and in front of you. It unnerves you not to have that sort of experience.”

Min frowns, pulling her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them. “I also don’t like the feeling of not being able to protect all of them,” she mumbles, closing her eyes and listening to whichever of VIXX’s songs is playing from Jaesun’s phone, “But Jiwool is capable of handling things herself. She’s old enough and has had some sort of experience, especially being in SM. It shouldn’t matter that she’s going to show skin. All the female singers are basically wearing tight tank tops and short shorts nowadays anyways.”

“You know they’re not going to make any of you dress like that,” Jaesun comments, “It doesn’t fit with our image.” He hums then, reaching over and gently wrapping a hand around the back of her neck and massaging it. “You’re comfortable wearing shorts.”

“Because I like my legs,” Min argues, not moving from her position. She groans, burying her face between her knees. “I’m being ridiculous, aren’t I?”

Jaesun laughs, scooting in closer to loop an arm over her shoulders. It makes Min smile. “You’re human, right?” he counters back, smiling as he tugs her in closer to lightly heads with her, “We’ve all been stressful with the upcoming debut. It’s only right that some of us bend a little before being okay again.” They look down when they see a text from Suhwan into their group chat, Jaesun’s phone buzzing on his thigh. All the other sent was a question mark and they smile because that’s so like him. “Want to call them?” Jaesun asks, looking to Min who shrugs indifferently.

“I have to fix this before our recording tomorrow,” Min quietly says, watching as Jaesun swipes at his phone until he’s calling Suhwan’s number and putting it on speaker. “I don’t have the same experience,” she mumbles, hearing someone pick up the phone, “And I don’t want to admit it, but being Chinese is putting pressure on me too.”

Hello?” Sookhyun answers, “Jae? Is noona okay?

“She’s fine,” Jaesun answers for her, leaning his head against hers as well, “We’re going to be there for each other.” He’s giving her a special look, like he knows how pressured she feels, and she can’t deny that it makes her feel the tiniest bit better at his understanding.

“I’m sorry,” Min blurts out afterwards, feeling her cheeks heat, when she hears surprised noises coming from the phone. “I’m sorry.”

“Because of Jiwool,” Jaesun mentions, hearing her squeak in response, “We’re still going to get into scandals.”

I don’t know what I did!” Jiwool exclaims, whining, “Min! I’m sorry!

Min laughs in the end, jostling Jaesun’s head on hers in the process, as she extends her legs again before crossing them underneath her. “It’s not like my word is law,” she explains, smiling, “I was upset you could get it the worst out of all of us and then I couldn’t protect you. But it’s not up to me what we have to wear or do during the performance.” She sighs. “I also don’t have the experience the rest of you do. It hurts to think I was rejected twice because I lacked the proper skills as a performer.”

I knew it!” someone suddenly hisses and it eerily sounds like Hyemi speaking in the background with Seungheon reprimanding her.

(“Hyemi, what are you doing?” Seungheon hisses, slapping at her arm when she raises it to cheer in victory, “You shouldn’t be acting like this towards someone older than you.”

Hyemi huffs, pushing back at him. “I know that,” she says, smiling when Suhwan looks at her with wide eyes, “I just didn’t want to say anything until my suspicions were confirmed.”)

But you’ve learned the skills while you’ve been here,” Seungheon says right after, “It made you work harder, gave you the same experience that we’ve lived.”

Min,” they can hear Jiwool say softly, “I didn’t mean it like that.”

“It’ll be okay,” Min murmurs in return, “It’s only going to be our first stage. We have it lucky compared to other groups.”

Because we’re going to be there and protect each other,” Sookhyun suddenly declares, “We’re going to be okay! We’re Night Circus!

Min and Jaesun can’t help but agree with their youngest, smiling at his cute cheer, before hanging up after telling each other goodnight. They stay there for a few minutes longer, taking in the silence, until Jaesun is getting up and grabbing his things. Min stares at him, watches as he moves, and she smiles when he turns to wave at her before leaving her apartment. She sighs, getting up to lock her door and finally get some sleep. She texts her parents again and laughs when she gets a response from Jaesun instead.

get some sleep old woman

it’s almost three
 
 
co-author's note: hi. i'm sorry it took me two months to get this out. i just got so busy with work and holidays and birthdays. anyways, this chapter is kinda long? chapters might end up being this length or shorter or longer depending on the situations in and out of the story. i'm also sorry if parts sound awkward, i'm trying ;;

question of the day: idk what to ask-- if you can take the chance, where would you go on vacation?? anywhere in the world! where would it be?

ps. i've noticed some edits to some apps! you are all lovely <3 pls keep adding more if you want! i'm also taking personal requests for ulzzangs you want to see in here? they're not as mainstream anymore, but i need people for makeup artists, stylists, etc. also, if you have friends who don't mind being in the story as them, hit me up!


updated: january 27, 2016
created by -catalyst