O.6

The Perfect One

Woppsss not krisho part now, let give other character their spotlights >.<

 

 

It was another day of school for Jongdae to bother his mates. Yes, Jongdae or known as troublemaker who can’t keep his hands and body quiet. He is not the type of siting alone or doing things quietly even when he was at library and the library banned him from entering. The first class he went was Sehun, Tao and Jongin’s class.

 

 

At first, he whined to Sehun for cutting all his words whenever he tried to speak and Sehun’s excuses were Jongdae is so annoying and he needs to shut up. Sehun smirked when Jongdae pouted and clung to Jongin. The tanned male stared them confusedly as he pulled out his earphones and glancing at Sehun when the younger male laughed loudly.

 

 

“You should look your face now, Jongin” Sehun wiped his tears as he waved his hand in front the other male to look for mirror “You look so blank right now! If I want to compare you with celebrity, I will choose Song Jihyo because you have her look now”

 

 

Jongdae rolled his eyes in disgust as he went to Tao and asked him to accompany him to Kyungsoo’s classroom since he had enough of hearing Sehun’s words. So, he walked with the Chinese male and watched Tao as he rolled the shirt in his hands.

 

 

“What are you doing?” Jongdae pursed his lips tightly as Tao stared at him before he waved the shirt at Jongdae.

 

 

“hurm… for musical sketch” Jongdae stared at the folded shirt before he turned his face to the other side of the hallway, he tried not to think about the musical sketch because he had always thought about the musical sketch and how he wanted to be one of the members from the clubs.

 

 

“For musical sketch…. For what?” Jongdae asked when he looked at Baekhyun who suddenly went towards Tao and grabbed the shirt from his grasp. “wha…t?” 

 



Tao glared at Baekhyun as he watched the little guy jerked his tongue at Tao and ran from there. He sighed slowly before he looked at Jongdae and pursed his lips together. “Never mind with him, I’m in charge for teaching him martial arts”

 

 

Jongdae frowned as he looked at Tao in confusion, as far he remembered, his height is not qualified for entering the musical sketch. “Him? He is ‘average’ boy, you know that? Why him?”

 

 

“Well” Tao smirked at him before he laughed slightly at Jongdae. “You’re ‘average’ too”

 

 

Jongdae gasped as Tao laughed evilly and ran from him. He tried to catch up with the other male as Tao stormed into Kyungsoo’s classroom without waiting for him and quickly hided at Kyungsoo’s back. Jongdae panted heavily when he stood in front the door, noticing Kyungsoo was pulling Tao’s ear for running in his class.

 

 

Jongdae smirked as he headed towards the older male and sat in front him before he realized his other Hyung was staring blankly at the blackboard. “Hyung?” Jongdae moved his head to the left and right for Joonmyun to notice him but the other didn’t move an inch and keeping his eyes fixed at the board in front him.

 

 

“Hyung?” Jongdae grabbed the brunette’s shoulder before he shook the person in front him gently to bring him back but Joonmyun only changed his attention from the board to Jongdae without saying anything. “Erm… Is he alright, Kyung?”

 

 

Kyungsoo shrugged his shoulders as he opened his book and scribbled something in it. “He has been like this since he sit here” the little male sighed as he looked at his friend “I don’t know why” he sighed again.

 

“If… if a person wants to be friend with you, will you accept him? And if you didn’t and he threatens you, will you accept it?” Joonmyun spoke slowly before he slammed his head on the table. “I don’t want to live like this, nooo not like this….. Although he is quite hot”

 

Joonmyun sobbed “Please, someone help me”

 

Jongdae and Kyungsoo frowned as they looked at each other and back to Joonmyun when the older male let out a high pitch sound when he ruffled his hair. “Are you nuts?” Kyungsoo glared at him as he hit Joonmyun’s head causing the other guy to whine and sob to his friend.

 

 

“Huhuhu you guys are so cruel”

 

 

-=.=-

 

 

Chanyeol swiped the screen as Baekhyun’s name popups on his message and he bit his lips as he replied to Baekhyun as the little male asked him to accompany him for his musical practice. Chanyeol tried hard not to laugh when he knew his adorable little male had been accepted to be the ‘girl’ main character, maybe, Chanyeol repeated again in mind, MAYBE Baekhyun is girly enough to be a girl.

 

 

The weirdo laughed when Baekhyun in dress flashing in his minds. He stopped as he heard Kris hissed at him and punched his shoulder to tell him to shut up. He placed his phone on the table and watched Kris as he stared at Joonmyun’s picture in his phone. Chanyeol frowned at the photo, as far as he remembered about his ex, Joonmyun was not the type who easily gives his picture to stranger especially this Kris Wu that he just knew.

 

 

“Are you messing with him?” Chanyeol nudged his arm as he asked. “You do know he is not the open type person plus he is not the type of knowing whether you’re being serious or you’re messing with him AND he is pure, Kris”

 

 

Kris raised his eyebrows when he heard Chanyeol’s serious tone and he knew his mate was being serious about it. Kris gently smiled at his friend and patted his shoulder and smirked when he saw Chanyeol shook his head. Kris gave him a strong squeeze on the shoulder to tell the other male that he heard whatever he had said to him.

 

 

But.

 

 

He wanted to know Kim Joonmyun all by himself.

 

-=.=-

 

Kyunsoo excused himself from the class as the bell rang for their last class and he walked down towards the student council room because he needed to submit their report for their last meeting by that day. He quietly entered the room as he realized no one was there and he placed his report on the president’s table.

 

He almost fainted as a hand wrapped around his shoulder and he turned to meet Joonmyun’s brother’s face, glaring at him. Kyungsoo moved further away before he bowed to his president and told him he had placed the report on his table. Joonmyun’s brother nodded as he slid his hands into his pocket and stared at the little male.

 

“Erm… is there anything strange happen to my brother?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded his head when Joonmyun’s brother looked at him. “Well… he is in daydreaming…. His minds keeps on floating today and I don’t know why because he didn’t tell me a hint about his messy mind but he do mention about someone forcing him to be his friend… but I don’t know who”

 

 

-=.=-

 

“Okay! Everyone gather here now!”

 

 

Yixing shouted as he clapped his hands to grab people attention. He stared at the members of musical sketch when they formed into two straight lines and they were focusing on him. He gave them a little brief about the home coming performance for their school festival.

 

 

It was normal for him to conduct the members club as he hold the president title for drama clubs for 2 years in the school. Yixing divided the members into four parts which the first group is the acting members, second group is the dancer, third group is audio system members and last is the props members.
 

 

Yixing went to the acting group as he watched the members started to practice their parts and opened his dialog that he saved on the phone. “Baekhyun” he called the little male and Baekhyun appeared in front him quickly while giving him his charming smile.

 

 

“Your parts now”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he opened his mouth to sing. His parts were mostly songs and he didn’t bother to argue about it because he loves to sing a lot. Singing was his passion, he kept it to his mind when he first saw people sang live at his hometown. He enjoyed seeing the joy look on people face whenever they sang on stage and interacts with the fans although he knew it was hard to meet the fans.

 

 

He turned his body around like a ballet as Yixing moved around him in circle and he fixed his eyes with the older male as Yixing opened his mouth to continue the song that he had sang just now. The other members started to move into their place as they copied Baekhyun and Yixing movement. Baekhyun gently walked towards the ladder and held Yixing’s hands when the taller male hoisted him up in the air, the little male placed his hands on Yixing’s shoulder to balance himself and he slowly placed his feet on the ladder as Yixing released him and moved to the other side.

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as other members started to dance to their performance as he stared at them from behind to alert about his next moves. As the dancer finished their dance, Baekhyun jumped from the ladder but the floor was slippery causing him to fell on the floor and earning a loud gasped from the other.

 

 

They stopped the practice as they rushed towards Baekhyun and holding him up as he whined about his foot. Yixing approached the little male as he examined Baekhyun’s foot. “It’s okay, just take him to the back stage”

 

 

The little male frowned as Yixing walked away from the group and noticed the sad face when he realized his foot had swollen a little and it may make him hard to dance. Baekhyun hugged his legs as he buried his head from looking at others, he sobbed a little for causing trouble for his groups.

 

 

 

TBC

 

Author's notes:

Okay, sorry for late~ I'm pretty busy now and I don't know whether I has times like this again

but I will try to update it if I'm free and yeah! Thank you ^^