O.2

The Perfect One

After few months, everything went back to normal, at least, to his classmates. Kim Joonmyun was still the smiling little boy who loves helping others but deep down to his heart, he knew he was hiding his emotions from his classmates. The girl he had crush had changed to another school and she left a letter under his desk, telling him how she felt sorry to treat him harshly.

 

 

And Joonmyun’s love fades faster than he expected.

 

 

"Joonie-hyunggg~"

 

 

Joonmyun looked up as the familiar voice called out his name. Kyungsoo sat on his chair before he pulled the chair next to Joonmyun’s desk, slapping the other male hands as he fixed his eyes on the mathematical homework. His buddy smirked at him when Joonmyun glared at him.

 

 

"Did you know about that rumours? There is a new transfer student!!"

 

 

Joonmyun rolled his eyes. Yes he knew about the new student. He had heard about the transfer guy from his brother. His name is Kris. Joonmyun’s eyebrows wrinkles with the mention of foreign name and his eyes focused on the cartoon at the television as his brother talked with his mother.

 

 

“kris? From Canada? Canadian?”

 

 

Joonmyun blinked at Kyungsoo when he felt a hand ghosting around his neck. “ah hyung~” the little male in front him mumbled. “this is Kim Jongdae, stop touching him will you” he pulled the taller male to face Joonmyun “he is my best friend slash neighbors”

 

 

Joonmyun shook Jongdae open hand as he smiled to the taller male and stared as he sat next to Kyungsoo. “you never told me about him, Kyungsoo” the brunette hit Kyungsoo causing the little guy yelped.

 

 

"you are the one avoid to meet my friends" Kyungsoo spat as he flicked Joonmyun’s forehead "you’re so obsess with Disney mov- Omo!!" Kyungsoo gasped "Your forehead is red! My poor Joonmyun~ Your porcelain face are very sensitive"

 

 

Joonmyun rubbed his head with his palm as he closed the book and put it inside his bag. “stop treating me like a girl” he pouted.

 

 

Joonmyun hated when his friends treats him like Kyungsoo did. It’s not the first time he being treated like a girl. There is one time when he accidentally dropped the palette on the floor and made all mess in the art room, the other will refused to let him help them. Their excused were dumb, Joonmyun thought because they were telling him the mess will make his nails dirty although he never takes care of his nails.

 

 

There is another day that Joonmyun received a confession from a guy. He doesn’t mind getting a relationship between boys because people should be love equally. The guy was introduced as Park Chanyeol, and he had a weird face everytime he smiled and Joonmyun accept it when the other guy won’t let him go.

 

 

Joonmyun never felt uncomfortable with the other guy because he forced himself to develop his feelings. Their relationship only lasted for a month without him loving the other guy. As far as he knows, he never let Chanyeol to touch him or kiss him. So, he ended up introducing Chanyeol to his junior plus friend, Baekhyun as apology.

 

 

"Anyway, you need to hand this to your brother" Kyungsoo handed the envelope and the other male was throwing lot of questions. "It is for our next meeting, joonie~" oh. He remembered Kyungsoo is the secretary of student council.

 

 

"Fine"

 

 

Joonmyun took it when stood up as Jongdae talked to Kyungsoo. He watched the juniors chasing each other as he passes their class. It was his third year (he’s 15 years old now) in the school and he held the title of gifted hands from the juniors in the art clubs. He remembered how he saw Baekhyun for the first time when he’s in charged to guide the new students. The other male was late for the first day on his orientation day and had to run 2 laps across the field.

 

 

Joonmyun stayed with Baekhyun although the other seniors had left them to guide the juniors. Joonmyun was the one who showed him the school and he introduced him to Kyungsoo who happens to walk passes them. Then Joonmyun realized they are bestfriends now.

 

 

The brunette went downstairs as he reached his brother’s class and greeted the student at the door. He asked the student when there are no sign of his brother in the class and thanked the student for telling him that his brother is at the student council room.

 

Luckily the room was the same level as his brother class, so he didn’t have to deal with stairs which he found it quite annoying. Joonmyun tilted his head at the open door as he afraid to get into the room and will bother his brother’s work but his eyes blinked at the tall figure standing next to his brother.

 

 

He’s looks appealing.

 

 

His cheeks turned red when both of the male looked at him. ‘Did I just blurt it out?’ Joonmyun thought. He had his head low when he approached his brother and gave the envelope to his brother. Not wanting to meet the other male’s gaze, he quickly excused himself but his brother stopped his movements by wrapping around his shoulder and pulling him closer to his chest.

 

 

"This is Kim Joonmyun, my younger brother"

 

 

Joonmyun only nodded when his brother patted his shoulder and he peaked to the other guy as the person in front him looked at his brother. He was taller than his brother, Joonmyun thought. He had never sees someone as taller as his brother except Chanyeol but the dorky guy never made him stunned by his height like the person in front him.

 

 

"Joonie, this is Kris"

 

 

Oh. The new guy.

 

 

Joonmyun suddenly lose all his interest with the taller male. He doesn’t like his name, he look like Korean with English name and it sounded weird. He bowed to Kris and walked out from the room without saying any words. His brother sighed as he gently rubbed his temple before he placed the envelope on the table.

 

 

"Sorry for my brother rudeness, he is the shy type whenever he meets people…"

 

 

Kris smiled at the male in front him and bowed at him. “It’s okay, I get that a lot”

 

 

 

 

If he blamed Kyungsoo for making him to meet the new guy, he will get smack in the head so he kept his mouth shut when he sat with Kyungsoo and Jongdae. He groaned at both of the male in front him before he slammed his head on the table.

 

 

"Oh my god joonie, are you going nut? If you want to hurt yourself go find Baekhyun, he can assist you" Kyungsoo spat when he crossed his arms over his chest while Jongdae nodding in agreement.

 

 

"Leave me alone" Joonmyun whined as he lifted his hands, shooing the little male in front him. "I hate you, Soo"

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed as the other male frowned when he looked at his eyes. He lifted up his hands and gently pinched the brunette’s cheeks. He giggled as the red shades form by his pinch.

 

 

"You will love me, joonie"

 

 

 

TBC

 

Author's note:

I'm feeling happy today and decide to post this O.2 hehe, I know someone will be performing girls day~ 

I know this story is a lil bit slow but I try to make it fun to read allthough I don't know how.

and I'm sorry for my terrible english,