O.4

The Perfect One

Today was extremely hot especially during classes and Kris had to fan himself using the book as he opened his upper button to let the air hit his hot chest. He glanced to his classmates, noticing others were busy in their own world before he looked back at the blackboard as their teacher wrote all the important notes and knocked the board to catch their attention.

 

 

But other things that catch his eyes.

 

 

Kris grinned when he noticed both of his mates, Chanyeol and Luhan were sleeping. He stared at them for a few minute when Chanyeol rubbed his hand onto his neck before turning the other way around. While Luhan were busy covering his face with his book.

 

 

And yes. He is the vice president of the student council.

 

 

Kris smirked when he rubbed the eraser on his book, lifting it as he aimed towards Chanyeol but he stopped when he realized it was not evil enough to disturb his mate. He lifted up his head to see his language teacher busy explaining the meaning of words to the students.

 

 

So, Kris had better idea.

 

 

Kris purposely dropped his book on the floor with a loud thump and catches his teacher attention when she turned around to look at the students. The tall male crouched quickly to take his book, the same time as her slammed the book on the table. Both of his mates stood up abruptly when the teacher yelled their name.

 

 

Kris covered his mouth as he laughed silently and returning to his seat as he noticed Luhan was glaring at him. He winked at the older male as they heard the teacher demand for Chanyeol to read the whole essay loudly in front of the students.

 

 

-

 

“Aish That Kris!! He tricked me!!!”

 

 

Chanyeol yelled as he opened up the sport store and let Jongin entered it. They scanned around to find their club’s bag because the store itself is messy. Jongin sighed as the other male randomly kicked the ball rolled on the floor as he pulled football club’s bag.

 

 

“It’s your fault for sleeping in the class, if Sehun is here, I’m sure he will agree with me”

 

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes as he pushed Jongin away from him and he cursed as he grabbed the bag with messy hand-written ‘the most handsome team in the school’. “Damn it! Remind me to kick Sehun for writing these on this bag”

 

 

Jongin shrugged as he took the bag from Chanyeol and escaped from the store quickly when the taller male whined at the sticky keys in his grip as he pushed the door close.

 

 

“Hurry up!” Jongin nodded to their coach as he ran towards him and placed the bag next to him. He warmup a little before he joined the rest of team jogging around the outdoor basketball court. “Teddy Bear! Faster!!” the coach shouted at grumpy Chanyeol when the other let out huge sighed and jogged with the rest of the guy.

 

 

He blew the whistle as he jogged when he saw Kris went out from the building and heading towards the coach. “Coach! COACH!!!!! That’s him!!!”

 

 

He quickly ran towards Kris as the other gave him his -face. Chanyeol wrapped his arm around Kris before he playfully punched Kris in the chest. “This is the person I told you yesterday!! Look! He is taller than me! Oh! And he used to be the captain for basketball clubs in Canada and China! Can he tare my position? I don’t want to be captain, Coach~”

 

 

Kris grinned as the coach hit Chanyeol’s head with his file before he lifted up his hand to shake with Kris. “My name is Choi Minho, you can call me Minho, I don’t like people call me Minho-songsangnim, I feel weird about it and yes! Let’s see how capable you are, Kris”

 

 

-

 

 

People said when looking to the sky, don’t see the one that catches your eyes, there will be other beautiful things you miss when focusing one thing. Joonmyun stared at the sky-colour art that he drew. He kept on squeezing his brush on the art and watched how the water trailed down to the floor.

 

 

“Hyung, where should I put these brushes?” Baekhyun shook the box full of brushes as Joonmyun stared at the art. He sighed as he waved his hand in front the older male but the other male didn’t react.

 

 

“HYUNG?!”

 

 

Joonmyun startled by the high pitch sound coming from the younger male when Baekhyun furrowed his brows and placed the box next to Joonmyun. “What?” Joonmyun asked when the other crossed his arms over his chest and look away from him.

 

 

“I’m ignoring you” Baekhyun spat.

 

 

 

“awww” Joonmyun smiled as he placed his brush on the palette before he went towards the little male. “Don’t be sad~ you look ugly when you sulk~” the older male wrapped his arm around Baekhyun but the other male attacked his neck with his tight grip, causing Joonmyun to yelp and pushed the other male away from him.

 

 

But he was slow as Baekhyun pulled him until he landed his on the floor. “oww” he whined as Baekhyun crouched in front him and attacked his sensitive parts. He laughed loudly as Baekhyun held his hand and poking his body.

 

 

“ehem”

 

 

They stopped by the deep voice coming from the door and Baekhyun immediately stood up and went towards the tall figure. “Yeolie~” he smiled widely as he wrapped his hands around Chanyeol’s arm and pulled him to stand in front of the confused Joonmyun as he stood up and stared at Chanyeol.

 

 

“Do you want to watch our practice today?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun as he turned to look at him. The other nodded his head as he smiled brightly but his lips formed a devilish smirk when he turned to look at Joonmyun.

 

 

“We need to let this porcelain doll out from here too”

 

 

Joonmyun frowned as Chanyeol and Baekhyun grabbed his hands and pulled him out from his art studio. “No! I don’t want sunburn! Stop pulling me!”

 

 

Baekhyun glared at him as he pinched the brunette’s arm and pulled him further when they stopped at the outdoor basketball court and towards the bench. “Now sit” Baekhyun demanded as he pushed Joonmyun to sit.

 

 

Chanyeol laughed as Joonmyun pouted at Baekhyun and he stared at Jongin and Sehun when the twins told Chanyeol to be in the court for another round. “Don’t let him run~” Chanyeol gave them his creepy smile before he ran back to the court.

 

 

“This is awkward” Joonmyun said as he crossed his legs and placing his hands on the bench. “Do you always stay here?”

 

 

Joonmyun glanced to see the other male nodded vigorously at him before he stood and waved at Chanyeol. “Every day?”

 

 

Another nod.

 

 

Joonmyun sighed as he slammed his hands on his laps. “You are insane! I don’t think you should waste your ti-

 

 

“Oh, Joonmyun-shii” Joonmyun’s mouth opened slightly at the mention of his name from the foreign’s voice that he sure he knows who. “I didn’t know you like basketball” he lifted up his head when he realized Baekhyun leaned closer to him.

 

 

“Woah~ he’s hot” Baekhyun blurted out as Kris walked towards the court. Joonmyun nudged his elbow to Baekhyun when the other grinned at him while poking his shoulder. “Oh! HYUNG HAS SECRET ADMIRE~~”

 

 

“Whatever”

 

 

Joonmyun sighed as Baekhyun giggled and wrapped his hands around him before he turned Joonmyun’s face to look at the court. He watched as Kris arrived at the center of the court, everyone immediately got into their positions. Chanyeol walked towards the center and both of them glaring to each other as the whistle had been blown and the Minho tossed the ball into the air.


 

 

The other players watched as Chanyeol jumped to catch the ball with a smirk on his face but the other was faster and taller than him as he jumped and grasped the ball before throwing it at the left side of the opponent when he spotted his team, Sehun was free from getting block from the opponent team. Kris smirked as he ran to the other side as rest of the team tried to surround Sehun and blocking his path but the younger male was faster dodging the attack.

 

 

“Sehun!! Run to the goal now!”

 

 

Kris shouted as he blocked other with his body from getting into the younger male’s way. Sehun glanced at slender male who approached him as he near to the goal, they exchanged smirk when Jongin tries to grab the ball from him. Sehun ducked from Jongin before he threw the ball at the goal when Jongin grabbed his arm but his shaky arm causing the ball to bounce when it hit the round steel instead getting into it.

 

 

Jongin smirked as he quickly headed towards the ball but a large body blocked his view when Kris jumped and grabbed the ball. The taller male heard a loud groaned coming from his back when he slammed the ball in to goal, as his feet landed on the ground he turned to see Chanyeol lay on the floor near to him and grabbed hand.

 

 

“Can’t get up~ I’m down huhu you just take my image” Chanyeol whined as Kris gripped him tightly and pulled him up before he sit next to the tall male. “My day is over, someone kill me noww~~” Chanyeol threw his hands through the sky before he received a smack on the head by his coach.

 

 

“Oh stop it, teddy bear, this is just practice, and when did you have any image to keep?”

 

 

Minho laughed when Chanyeol sulked. He crossed his hands over his chest and turned away from looking at his coach. “Okay guy, get up!” he clapped his hands as he heard a loud groan from his fellow students. He watched as they stood slowly like a zombie standing up after been hit with plant like the game he usually plays.

 

 

“And Kris,” Minho patted his shoulder as Kris leaned closer to him, “Welcome to our family”

 

 

The whole team cheers as they surrounded Kris, they congrated him as they pulled him towards the center of the court. Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun secretly walked away from there, Joonmyun stared at the trio when he noticed the trio pulling the big container towards Kris.

 

 

“Hey!” Joonmyun stood up as he yelled to his friends but the trio ignored him as they called the others to help them. The brunette turned to look at his junior as the other pulled him to sit but he frowned and sat next to Baekhyun. “Baeky… I don’t think that’s a good idea”

 

 

“Kris!!!”

 

 

Joonmyun turned to look at the loud voice and gasped as the team poured the water all over the tall figure and he watched as Kris wiped his face with his shirt and punched Chanyeol playfully on his back. The brunette’s attention shifted from the team towards the little male next to him. Baekhyun was laughing loudly at the team when he saw Kris had drenched.

 

 

Joonmyun shut Baekhyun’s mouth quickly as he noticed the team stared at them. “Shhss” Joonmyun shuddered when his eyes met with Chanyeol’s as the taller male pulled Baekhyun from the bench. The little male called for Joonmyun as Chanyeol took the bottle from Sehun and poured the water to Baekhyun.

 

 

‘Urghh, he will get sick’

 

 

Joonmyun startled when the cold hand wrapped around his hand pulled him from the bench. He panicked when Jongin pulled him to the center and disappeared from his sight. Joonmyun looked around as he hugged his body and tiptoed to look for Chanyeol and Baekhyun that nowhere from his sight. He flinched by the wet cloth placed on his head before he turned to meet the warm gaze Kris gave to him.

 

 

“Hi”

 

 

Joonmyun blinked at the tall figure as he lifted up his hand to take the cloth on his head. The little male looked down on the ground as Kris wrapped his cloth around Joonmyun’s neck. The cold fingers lingering across his neck causing Joonmyun shuddered and the warm feelings inside his body increased when his eyes stopped at Kris’s bare chest.

 

 

 

“You look adorable when you blush”

 

 

Joonmyun shook his head as he denied Kris’s words and he took the cloth that hugged his neck to throw it at Kris. “Don’t touch me!” He yelled as he pushed Kris away from him and ran from there.

 

 

 

Chanyeol watched at Joonmyun’s spot when Kris wore his shirt back and chuckled as he walked from there. He bit his lips as he turned to look at Baekhyun and ruffled the little male’s hair. “I never see Joonmyun blush” He muttered to the other male as Baekhyun nodded and stared at Chanyeol.

 

 

 

“It’s weird”

 

 

TBC

 

Author's note:

This is actually the version 2 of this chapter. The original one had deleted on my phone and I was so pissed.

But it's my fault anyway so can't blame anyone in this case >.<

hohoho enjoy the story, love <3 Krisho~