O.3

The Perfect One

Kyungsoo was right yesterday. He will love him.

 

 

Joonmyun smiled after receiving the art competition’s registration letter from Kyungsoo. He was staying at the art room with Baekhyun, staring at the young male as he spun his body like a ballet. He gave up on scolding his junior, he had told him numerous times not to dance when he was doing his assignments. But Baekhyun ignored his words, claiming he will be one of the famous musical theater actors. They’ve stopped their works when they heard a knock from the door and Kyungsoo entered the room with his hands hiding behind his body.

 

 

Joonmyun and Baekhyun chased the other male when they realized he was hiding something at the back of his body. Baekhyun was the one who snatched the paper from Kyungsoo as the other male and Joonmyun fell on the ground. The younger male squeaked in excitement before he gave the paper at Joonmyun.

 

 

"You will like this, hyung."

 

 

Joonmyun his lips as he pulled Kyungsoo up before he rubbed his hands together and unable to sit still when he took the paper. Kyungsoo smiled at the male in front him before he went to attack Joonmyun sensitive part when the other guy about to open his mouth. Baekhyun joined him after Joonmyun begged his help to release from the devil.

 

 

After few minutes, they stopped teasing the older male and lay on the floor as Joonmyun pant heavily. He had taken the chance to smack Kyung’s head when the little guy kicked his .

 

 

"You are right about yesterday, I love this offers, and I really love you right now"

 

 

 

 

At night, Joonmyun had spending his time in his room to search the details for competition although the main reason was to avoid his brother. This year was his brother’s senior year and he didn’t want to listen to him. When his brother left the school, Luhan will be the next president because he was the vice president and he guarantees it!

 

 

A knock on the door brought his back to reality before he could open the door, his brother had already opened it. He sat at the edge of his bed when his brother walked in. His hands crossed over his chest, he had his eyebrows raised when he looked at Joonmyun. As far as he knew, his brother only did that when he was mad.

 

 

Oh. He’s mad.

 

 

"Is that how you treat new student, joonie?"

 

 

He’s mad.

 

 

“Yesterday, I was thinking to scold you but you went to sleep early” he stared as his brother’s furious face. “Joonie, you cannot treat new student like that. You’re my only brother and I’m thinking of letting you into the student council… but your attitude made me rethink about it”

 

 

Joonmyun only nodded to his brother. He knew his brother was serious about his words and he mean it words by words. Joonmyun pursed his thin lips together when he looked to his brother’s eyes. The older male had his hands on his hip and tapped his foot as he waited for Joonmyun’s response.

 

 

“That’s it. You are keeping to yourself way to deep. You need to learn to express your feelings, Joonie… I can’t help you if you’re being quiet and DAMN! Can you tell me what you are thinking?”

 

 

His brother glared at him before he stormed out from Joonmyun’s bedroom and slammed the door loudly causing their mother to shout from living room.

 

 

'Maybe I'm not the brother he's wanted me to be'

 

 

 

There is one day, Joonmyun wished he can close his eyes and not wanting to open it back. But he was scared of suicide and death. He knew the death and suicide is torturing although it is the way for him to run away with the problems he faces but he had make promises with his friends, not to make a dumb mistake.

 

 

He loves to watch his friends. He feels the happiness built up whenever they are together. He thanked Jongdae for introducing him to his Chinese friends, Tao, Yixing or lay (he prefers being call lay because Joonmyun had troubled to pronounce Yixing). They hang out together most of the time and had crowded Joonmyun’s personal art room when he spent his time with drawing the landscape.

 

 

He loves his friends. They are kind and adorable.

 

 

 

 

"The competition is around the corner, Joonie."

 

 

Joonmyun turned his head as Kyungsoo tapped his desk. The brunette had to give the other male his fake smile when he remembered he forget to send the resignation letter to the admin. And today was the last day to give their name for competition.

 

 

"I’ll be right back."

 

 

Joonmyun heard the frustration’s whine coming from the younger male as he rushed to the teacher’s office. He avoided talking to people that greet him in order to send the letter in time. Joonmyun pant heavily as he stopped in front of the door, he ignored the eyes of the people passes him and walked into the teacher’s office.

 

 

"Thank you and do your best for the competition"

 

 

Safe.

 

 

Joonmyun smiled when he headed to his class. He glad Kyungsoo will remains him when he forgot somethings and he will ran away from the little male to avoid from getting scold but he didn’t mind cause it was his silly mistakes to forget everything he should remember. A loud thud echoing the hallway when Joonmyun’s head was hit with a book and he heard the loud gasp from the group from boys near to him.

 

 

"I’m really sorry!" he heard the male gasped as he touched Joonmyun’s shoulder. But the brunette politely nodded to the guy in front him without looking at his face and rubbed his head. “I’ve told you not to throw that book, Kris”

 

 

"Oh, it’s the shy guy"

 

 

Joonmyun’s eyes widened with the mention of ‘shy guy’ from the other person that approached him. He lifted his head to meet the gaze of the other male when Kris tilted his head to see Joonmyun’s face. He smiled at Joonmyun when the little guy blinked at him before he lifted up his hand to ruffle Joonmyun’s hair.

 

 

"It’s Kris, do you forgot my name?… Joonmyun-shii?"

 

 

Joonmyun nodded slightly to Kris when he saw the gummy smile formed from Kris’s lips and he had to hide his face from the latter when he felt his cheeks reddened and forgetting there is another person who was watching him. He flinched when a hand from the other guy wrapped around his shoulder and he had to turn in order to face the other male.

 

 

"awww, you totally ignore my apology when you sees Kris, hyung~~" Chanyeol laughed when he poked his fingers on Joonmyun’s cheek. The little male lowered his head and looked down at the floor, he mentally screamed loudly in his head for being like a girl. He flinched with the touch of Chanyeol’s cold fingers on his chin when Chanyeol lifted up his head to look at them.

 

 

"Oh! You’re blushing!" Chanyeol shouted as Joonmyun slapped his hands and back away from the male. The little guy bit his lips as he covered his face with his hands. He blamed his pale face for making his face blush quickly.

 

 

“Stop it, Chanyeol” Kris flicked Chanyeol’s forehead before he wrapped his arm around Chanyeol’s shoulder. “sorry about this buddy, he is crazy sometimes‘’

 

 

Kris turned to look at Joonmyun before he grinned and waved goodbye to the little male. He had covered Chanyeol’s lousy mouth with his palm and tightened his arms around his friend. Joonmyun bit his lips as he watched Kris dragging the large cute male from there.

 

 

“It’s fun meeting you, Kim Joonmyun” Kris smiled before his eyes landed on the whined male “You need to show me where you hide your basketball club or I’ll never let you copy my English homework. Never. Ever. For Large Teddy Bear. Like you” Kris chuckled.

 

 

TBC

 

Author's note: 

I'm pretty busy right now ;A;

Can't barely using my laptop~ I write fanfics using phone zzzz

anyway~ enjoy okay :3