Chapter Two

When There Was Us.

I have decided to give you guys an update, for giving the story good feedback ^_^ Thank you! 

 

Shopping is always difficult, Junmyeon always thinking about putting those tracking dog collars on the boys wrists before setting loose in the store. Never happens though but Junmyeon is okay with them wandering in groups or pairs. The only two Junmyeon kept with him at all times were Sehun and Jongin. They stayed strapped in the two seated cart and talked non-stop.

 

"Can we get toys?"

"I need more bubble baths!"

"What's that? Appa, what's that?"

 

"It's a shirt I am picking for Luhan." Junmyeon said as he looked at the shirt; checking the size one last time before putting it in the cart.

 

"Oo, cans I have one too!?" Sehun beamed excitedly but Junmyeon shook his head.

 

"You know how hard it is for Appa to tell the difference when he is doing laundry." Junmyeon said back to Sehun who pouted.

 

Across the store in the cologne section you find Luhan, Minseok, and Lay. Spaying a scent on each other.  

 

"I like this one, it makes me smell like Yunho from TVXQ." Luhan said happily as he held the bottle.

 

"You don't even know what Yunho smells like, you weirdo." Lay snapped back to Luhan who exaggeratedly gasped placing his hand over his heart.

 

"Yes. I. Do."  Luhan paused between his words to add emphasis.  

 

"No. You. Don't. " Lay said back mocking Luhan.

 

"Guys, guys, guys! I just want to go to the snack stand!" Minseok put the colognes back and took their hands dragging them away as the made faces at each other.  

 

"CHANYEOL! look, they have this cool Frozen shirt!" Baekhyun jumped up and down happily.

 

"Baekhyun, I think that is for gir--"

 

Chanyeol was cut off by Baekhyun. "No no no, look you can get one too. I will get Elsa and you get Anna! " Baekhyun happily gave Chanyeol the shirt.

 

"Mm.. okay, Baekhyun." Chanyeol nodded his head as he held the shirt. He looked at it a bit oddly. It was pink and had Princess Anna right in front.  "You sure it isn't a girl's shirt, Baek?"

 

"So what if it is,  no one will tell." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and the shirt.  "You kind of look like Princess Anna too."

 

"Uh... thanks?" Chanyeol said uncertainly before looking at Baekhyun.

 

"Come on,  let's go find Appa to tell him!" Baekhyun took Chanyeol's hand and walked off with him to find Junmyeon.

 

"Kyungsoo, why do you always like coming to the home appliance section?" Tao asked as he looked at some kitchen knives.

 

"I don't know,  I think it makes me feel like I have my own home. Like this is my bathroom." Kyungsoo shows Tao the toilet and bathroom set. "This is my room full of curtains." Kyungsoo gestured to the curtains all on display.  

 

"We don't have a room full of curtains at home.."

 

"Which automatically makes this cool." Kyungsoo smiled and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Come on Tao, use your imagination! " Tao fidgeted and looked around.  

 

"This is my pet panda!" Tao said as he walked to a big panda pillow. Kyungsoo clapped and walked to Tao.

 

"Wow, Tao he is a cute panda!" Kyungsoo smiled. Tao smiled happily and looked up to see Junmyeon.

 

"Uh oh, Appa. Let's go!" Tao grabbed Kyungsoo's hand and ran off with him.

 

"Appa, what are we getting now?"

"Are we getted more blankets!?"

"Oh! More blankets!"

 

"Ani, we're getting some more soap for the bathroom. " Junmyeon smiled softly and looks at all the soaps to pick out a scent.

 

February 2012.

 

"I like rose garden, what do you think Kris?" Junmyeon turned to see Kris. Kris was picking up the apple pie scent and held it up.  

 

"Imagine, washing your hands or body and always smelling like apple pie." Kris said to Suho smiling.

 

"Apple pie soap?"  Junmyeon laughed and took it to have a better look. "You want to try it?"

 

"I think it would be fun and different.  You know, going outside the box. Let's do it, Myeon." Kris said and put the apple pie scented soap in the cart.

 

"Appa! Look! Cupcake soap." Sehun jumped in his seat causing Jongin to get equally excited. "Does that mean you can eat it!?"

 

"Omo, no no.  Never eat soap!" Junmyeon told Sehun and settled them down in their seats. "We are getting a nonfood scent like ocean breeze." Junmyeon put the soap in the cart and looked at Jongin who was pouting along with Sehun.

 

"Babies, I am sorry.  Appa just doesn't like food soap... how about we find the boys and go out to eat?"

 

Jongin perked up in his seat and nodded. "Mm, yes I am hungry'd!" He patted his stomach.  

 

"Oh, me too!" Sehun said and patted his stomach.  

 

"Sir, is this your son." Junmyeon turned around to see a security guard and Jongdae at his side with his arms crossed and a moody expression.

 

"Yes, oh god, I am sorry.  What did he break, I'll write a check." Junmyeon fidgeted with his wallet.  

 

"He didn’t break anything we saw him smuggling things into his pocket, we do not praise thieves around here." The security guard showed Junmyeon some small toys appropriate size for sneaking away in the boy’s pockets.

 

"Oh, of course.  I am sorry." Junmyeon gestured Jongdae to come to his side but before he did Jongdae was brave enough to kick the man. "Jongdae! You apologize right now." Junmyeon stomped his foot.

 

"Sorry. Sir doodoohead." Jongdae said in a rude tone. Junmyeon picked up Jongdae and apologized to the man once again.

 

"Is it so hard to control your kids!" The man gave Junmyeon a look in disgust before walking off angrily.  

 

"Jongdae hit a man!" Sehun squealed and Jongin nodded quickly.

 

"Liked in the movies!" Jongin said loudly and excited.  

 

"Kicking officers is bad, do you all understand me? Jongdae is grounded!" Jongdae whined and wiggled in Junmyeon's arms.

 

"I said sorry!"

 

"APPA! LOOK AT ME AND CHANYEOL'S SHIRTS!" Baekhyun came running to Junmyeon with Chanyeol.

 

"Baby, those are for girls."

 

"So!? No one will know!" Baekhyun yelled at Junmyeon and Chanyeol pouted up at Junmyeon.

 

"Did you ask your brother if he even likes the shir--"

 

"Appa! Tell Lay that I know what Yunho smells like." Luhan stomped over with Lay and Minseok dragging behind him, Minseok's face and shirt were stained with chocolate.

 

"Appa, Tao fell and hurt his knee and won't stop crying!" Kyungsoo came quickly with Tao leaning on him for support.

 

"All of you just stop for a second!" Junmyeon put the squirming Jongdae in the cart. "You do not steal and hit officers for doing their jobs! You," he pointed to Baekhyun. "Did you even ask Chanyeol honestly if he wanted that shirt?! It is pink and has a princess on it!" He turned to Luhan,"You have never met Yunho, how on earth would you know what he smells like!? And Minseok the candy section of the store is not a snack stand that is stealing, the only reason Kris let you do that is because he payed for everything after! And Tao you don't even have a cut, scrape, bruise or bump get off of Kyungsoo."


They all quieted down and looked to the floor. Junmyeon had felt awful after he yelled at the boys. "Now come on, I am paying for everything and we are going out for food." Junmyeon began pushing the cart and walking to check out with the boys tailing behind him.