Sit In Silence

A Chance Encounter

Sarah POV

I was glad I grabbed my phone and my headsets. I just walked off from the scene and plugged in my headset and blast "Car Radio" by Twenty One Pilots on repeat cause I need distraction from everything that is overwhelming me. I felt like I couldn't breath at all. I never thought that it would come to this. I never thought that of all the times to break up, it would be in an airport in a foreign land right in front of Big Bang no less. 

Sometimes quiet is violent
I find it hard to hide it

I needed that distraction, I obviously can't get drunk before a flight or get risk getting thrown off the plane so music is my solace. I just found a corner of the airport to just sit down and cry over everything because this was not how I pictured things would end. I always thought I would walk down the aisle and see his face on the other end but after what just happened, I guess it's too late to take my words back and as much as I had hoped he would go after me, I already knew that this would be the end.

Throughout the whole trip, there was a giant elephant in the room that we tried avoiding so much. Even the talk of marriage seem awkward and it didn't help that eventhough I flew in earlier to spend time with him, I was left alone most of the time as he had to rush back into the office for work and other matters. That was why I was browsing the Bearbrick store alone where Seunghyun so-called found me. That was also why I was sitting alone in the airport when I met Jiyong. Pete wasn't only buying food for me, he was also attending to work over the phone as well.

As much as I loved my job, I loved him more. He might not believe it but if he had actually asked me and is willing to put in the time for us, I would have quit my job to make it work for us but all I could think was why would I do it when he didn't seem to put in the same effort as well? I just sat at that corner sobbing away ignoring the world and the chatter of voices around me and trying to drown out the noise with my music.

I have these thoughts
So often I ought
To replace that slot
With what I once bought
'Cause somebody stole
My car radio
And now I just sit in silence

I kept crying and just curled myself up against the world until I felt someone hugging me and saying "There you are, stop sobbing silly girl." I looked up to see Taeyang patting my head and just let me cry on his shoulder while he wrapped his arms around me.

Taeyang POV

I looked all over the airport, it certainly didn't help that she was really tiny which made it even more difficult to look for her. I glanced everywhere then I found her curled up against a wall at a corner and sobbing really badly. I went over to her and just hugged her and said "There you are, stop sobbing silly girl." She refused to stop so I can't do much but just let her cry on my shoulder while I texted Pete. "I found her, she is safe. I will keep you updated and look after her in Korea.", I texted that to Pete knowing that he must feel really bad but he couldn't do much. I even texted maknae "Seungri, I found her. Please make sure your hyungs don't kill each other. I cannot afford to fix everything at once before we board a plane." I actually called Sajangnim up. " Hi sajangnim, just informing you that you might need the PR team on standby and some bodyguards. Jiyong and Seunghyun befriended a fan who they actually liked and the fan just broke up with her boyfriend and she was actually going to Korea on the same flight. Any way you can pull some strings to get her to sit with us? She is crying real badly and her boyfriend just left the airport. I instructed Seungri to make sure Hyung and Jiyong don't kill each other. Daesung is with him to help him out. Arasoo, you can fix it all? ok. See you back in Korea." Now all there's left to do is get this sobbing little girl on board the flight and make sure my bros don't kill each other over a girl...