Sigh At Myself

A Chance Encounter

Jiyong POV

I saw Youngbae approaching Sarah and I was thinking ! Please don't let him scare off another girl again. I had enough of him trying to be overprotective after everything that has happened with Kiko. While we were in Japan, he did warn me not to meet with her or even let her into my room if she ever comes around. I was strong but I couldn't help and sent her a text with just one word which was "sorry" and tweeting rather cryptic messages which only she will know what I mean. But now that I have met Sarah, the feeling is even worse knowing that I could never be the one to make her smile or hold her hand or even just to buy her food and have her sitting patiently waiting for me and curling up in an airport chair like she did for Pete. Why am I even having these feelings? I really do not understand myself sometimes. I am supposed to be getting over Kiko and yet after seeing Sarah, I felt this instant connection with her. It's worse than that ET movie, at least ET had to call home but I stupidly even offered myself to be a tour guide for her and my boyfriend. All I can do is sigh at myself.

Pete POV

I can kind of tell what Jiyong is thinking. As nice as I am, I'm not blind. I saw him looking at Sarah with those sad eyes, wishing what I had was his. I know he was dating a girl for a while from all of the fangirling stories that Sarah has been telling me and I know it must have ended badly. He really did not look so good at all. I know I'm lucky to have Sarah with me but after 4 years of being together and now having to go through a long distance relationship because of my work, it really does make me wonder, are we even going to make it at all? We had talked about the possibility of getting married but we are both still not ready to be tied down just yet and I can't make her give up her work just for me. Despite all of her tiredness due to her clients or even the lack of time for a break, she does love her job too much to just quit it. I can see that sparkle and twinkle in her eye whenever she talks about work. All I can do is sigh at myself.

Sarah POV

Even after my little talk with Taeyang or Youngbae, I really don't know what does he prefer to be called by, I still feel a slight uneasiness in my heart. As much as me and Pete love each other, I do feel a slight gap between us after he started his job in Japan. He has to be in Japan for at least 6 months to a year. We talk everyday and this is my second time visiting him. He has come back home once but it was more for a business trip than anything else hence our time spent together was very short. We have spoken about marriage again this trip and we also agreed again that we are both not ready to take that next step just yet. I can't even think of giving up my work and move over with him as his boss has mentioned the possibility of extending his stay in Japan. He loves his work as much as I love mine so either way, we can't just up and leave and move just to be with each other physically together at this point. All I can do is sigh at myself.

Taeyang POV

I saw Jiyong looking at me and Sarah. I also saw his troubled look. I knew he did contact Kiko at least once and those cryptic tweets were meant for her even if he does not explicitly tell me or any of our bros. But now that I saw the way he looked at Sarah, that painful longing look that I can tell even her boyfriend knows what Jiyong is thinking. Only Sarah remains totally oblivious to how Jiyong feels at this point but I am actually now wishing that Jiyong will focus back on Kiko cause I can tell that this will only end in happiness if a break up were to happen but that would only mean happiness for one person which is Jiyong. I wish I stayed with Jiyong instead of following the rest then maybe I could have distracted him and stop this from happening. All I can do is sigh at myself.

 

Hi all!!! Thanks for subscribing to my little story, please do comment so I can improve my story as this is my first ever fanfic!

If you noticed, I did a little theme in this chapter and tied everyone's POV with the last sentence "all I can do is sigh at myself".

I was inspired by Without You by G-Dragon cause the lyrics sound like wistful regret.

Please do upvote and comment!