The Meeting

A Chance Encounter

Sarah POV

"Where's he? I'm so hungry and the flight is delayed yet again". These were my thoughts as I fiddled with my iphone charging cable which is connected to my powerbank. Once I saw that it has finished charging, I pulled away the cable and store it in my bag. I briefly heard something dropped but thought nothing of it as I put my phone in my pocket and pull out a manga to read.

I'm in the Narita airport with my boyfriend waiting for our flight to Korea. We are both Malaysian however he has been working for a company that the parent company is Japanese so he has been here for work. He decided to fly me over for the YG Family concert as he could not get tickets for the Korea dates. We are waiting for our flight to Seoul so that I could go over and get pictures of the YG Entertainment building from the outside and also visit the Line store.

Currently my boyfriend, Pete has gone to get me some food as I am having stomach pains from not eating earlier. We were rushing to make it for the flight as the weather was bad so it was hard for us to find transport to the airport. However once we got to the airport and checked in, we found out that the flight has been delayed by an hour. We decided to sit and wait cause I thought I could grab a bite on the plane only to find out that the plane has been delayed by another hour.

Nothing I could do while I sigh and wait. Suddenly I felt someone tapping my shoulder and saying "Somimasen" in an accent which is not Japanese. I love listening to accents so I can tell that the person talking to me is definitely not Japanese. I turned around and suddenly saw a face with sunglasses and gorgeous black hair looking at me and holding up a Brown Line pluggy. "Kore anata nodesu ka?" the person said. I got my tongue back and answered "I think that is mine but I'm sorry, I don't really understand Japanese."

He suddenly took out his sunglasses and looked at me closely for me to realize that I was just speaking to the one and only G-Dragon aka Kwon Jiyong!