What Just Happened?

A Chance Encounter

Pete's POV

I don't believe I am seeing this right. The famous G-Dragon having his face like 2 feet away from my girlfriend's face? Both of them looked shocked at me as well. I just cleared my throat and stretched out my hand to greet him. He looked up at me and shooked my hand and introduced himself in English with a heavy Korean accent. " Hi, I'm Jiyong but judging by you and your girlfriend's face, I think you already know who am I. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle both of you. It's just that your girlfriend dropped her pluggy and I picked it up for her. I almost thought she was Japanese hence why I spoke in Japanese to her and startled her before she realized who I was." "Hi, my name is Pete and you are right, I am Sarah's boyfriend but it's ok, I don't think you did anything wrong. I think we are just shocked that the famous G-Dragon is speaking to my girlfriend.", I told him. He turned around to Sarah and said " I'm so sorry, here is your pluggy, would you and your boyfriend mind if I treat you to a meal or something to make up for startling the both of you." 

Sarah POV

A meal with THE KWON JIYONG?! Who in the right mind would pass that up?! But since Pete is with me, I respect what he wants and he gave a nod and said ok to Jiyong. "It's fine with me, actually you don't need to do so, I'm sure you have your own flight to catch as well.", I said to him. "Actually my flight has been delayed and my band mates have gone their own way so it's no trouble.", He said. His flight is delayed too...hmm... I took a chance and asked him "You wouldn't happen to be taking a JAL flight to Seoul too right?" He was like "Yes I am!, You guys too?" I tought oh boy, my life is turning out like a fanfiction that I had in my mind. " Erm, yes actually hence why Pete here went to get me something to munch cause I was getting hungry. We can go for a meal if you don't mind.", I told him.

Jiyong POV

All I could think of in my mind was SCORE! Only problem is that she has a boyfriend and they look real happy together and he seems to take care of her well. But I cannot help but feel this odd feeling for her. Even with Kiko, I never had this feeling. This strange feeling of just wanting to see her smile and yet not having to have her. This is weird considering I just met her. "Sure, we could go for a meal together. You are going to Seoul right?" I took her phone and got her to unlock it. I keyed in my own phone number and called my own phone and found her Line app to add me on my personal Line username. "I'm not sure if you are using a Japanese sim card but I saved my phone number and my Line username too so you guys can contact me if you need a guide in Seoul. Now let's see about getting that meal! Since you are tiny, we cannot avoid to starve you." I told her. She smiled a little and her boyfriend just chuckled. That smile was so cute, I wished it was just for me but I am a gentleman. I don't interfere in one's relationships, it has never been my thing. I just helped them grabbed their stuff and move on to the nearest eating place.

 

What do you think will be their conversation over the meal and what do you think will happen in Seoul? Will Jiyong ever get the girl? Please leave me some comments and subscribe if you like this story!