It's For The Best

A Chance Encounter

TaeYang POV

This girl is starting to make me have a soft spot for her. I just held her and let cry herself to sleep. Pete just left a message saying that maybe this is for the best. He felt like he trapping her in a relationship that wasn't going anywhere as he couldn't decide on whether he even wanted to marry her just yet despite wanting to give her another promise ring. He said maybe he just liked the idea of her being there for him, that made me sick to my gut and wanted to punch him. I know I need to sort out this whole issue with Jiyong and hyung as well. I can tell both of them likes her but I'm so afraid of Jiyong just using her as a rebound after what happened with Kiko and I don't even know where did hyung even met her but I can guess that she really made an impression on him. He doesn't simply buy Bearbricks just for anyone.

While she slept, I got a message from sajangnim saying that he wants to offer Sarah a job as our new international social media manager exclusively for Big Bang. He thought her name sounded familiar and turns out that she actually worked for the agency handling one of our endorsement brands. I just texted him back that she is asleep and that we could bring over to Seoul first before anything else. Sajangnim said this is to minimize any rumours as there were shots of her speaking to Jiyong and being at that table with us at Mcdonalds captured by the paparazzis. Luckily he knew the people who managed those publications so he managed to buy those photos before they leaked but he cannot promise how long we will have before the story spins out of control.

All I know is that I desperately want to protect this girl in my arms, she don't deserve to go through the media spin that she will get once we land in Seoul. I hear the announcement of boarding and carried her who is still sleeping in my arms through the boarding gate and onto the plane. Despite Seungri and Daesung trying to claim their hyungs down, when Jiyong and Seunghyun saw me carrying Sarah, they wanted to punch me.

We were lucky that we were in first class and we were the only ones, I just asked them to shut them up and put Sarah down in her seat and ask the stewardess to help buckle her up while she continued sleeping. "Do not say a word. I've been in contact with sajangnim. Her photos were taken by the paparazzi, he purchased the photos to keep it from leaking and he is hiring her as our exclusive international social media manager to shut up any rumours. She doesn't know about this yet as she has been asleep for the past half hour. Jiyong, if she is going to be your rebound, I would suggest for you to find someone else. Hyung, I will speak to you on her later. All I'm concerned right now is to protect her from the media frenzy and she does not need to be in that situation at all. So if you all could just shut up for the time being and let us land in Seoul to fix this with sajangnim, I would be very grateful", I said to both of them and we all got into our seats quietly and just stayed that way for the rest of the plane ride.

 

Sarah POV

Now that was two years ago when I first heard TaeYang say that speech on the plane. I was half awake once I got onto the plane and I actually heard the whole thing. Little did I know once we landed in Seoul, my life would flip 180 degrees. I don't even speak to Jiyong anymore unless it is work related matters. Seunghyun remains cool and aloof with me yet calmly close with me at times. Seungri and Daesung just stays there by my side to cheer me up and listen to me when needed. TaeYang is a whole different story altogether, he and Jiyong are close yet estranged and I hate to say it but I was the cause of it and yet I get TaeYang's point of view. I played with fire when I shouldn't and we all got burned because of what I did. I hurt Seunghyun's feelings and also cause a falling out between me and Jiyong in the process. Two years is a short time to have so much things to happen and yet those two years were my happiest and saddest moments. YG has recently promoted me to be the social media manager of the whole YG Entertainment. He knew what happened between me and Jiyong, I guess he is trying to minimize contact between us for now. It's for the best.

 

The End (for now!)

I am planning a sequel for this, I might use one of my one shots to expand it. Do let me know if you want to know what happened between Sarah, Jiyong, Seunghyun and TaeYang in those two years :)