The Meeting (Part 2)

A Chance Encounter

Jiyong POV

Finally we are done with our tour in Japan. I can't wait to get into the studio and get working on my songs. What happened with Kiko just gave me more inspiration. Sometimes I wish I could just date without anyone knowing but fans, the label and even my friends are curious about it. It has come to a point that it is stressing both me and Kiko that I just feel that it would be better for us to just break it up and stay friends. As much as I love her, I do not want to drag her through this as well.

My band mates have gone to grab a bite and I am just sitting here in the airport playing with my phone. I looked up to see this tiny pint-sized girl looking through her phone and curling up on the seat. I like observing people to get inspiration and this girl was amusing me on how much she can curl up on the tiny airport seat. She is a little bit chubby but on the cute side. I don't think cute girls like that are traveling alone. But oh well, I decided I shall observe her for a little while for fun.

She stopped looking at her phone and unplugged her charging cable, I noticed her pluggy fell when she plugged out her cable but it looked like she didn't see it fall. I shall wait for my chance to pick it up and speak to her. She pulled out a manga from her bag and decided to read it. It was in English but I am not sure if she is local or not.

I picked up the pluggy. It was a cute Brown Line pluggy, almost as cute as her. I tapped her on the back of her shoulder and started saying excuse me to her and asked if it was hers in Japanese only to be met with stunned silence. Suddenly she spoke up in English and told me that she think it is hers but she doesn't understand Japanese. I pulled off my sunglasses and looked her in the eyes.

Her eyes reaction told me that she knew who I was. Looks like I just got myself into a mess cause my face is 2 feet apart from hers and I saw from the corner of my eye, a guy who looks to be her boyfriend approaching us.

 

So what do you think will happen next? Please leave some comments, this is my first ever fanfic, please be nice :)