That Awkward Lunch

A Chance Encounter

Narator's POV

Jiyong and Pete approached their table with the food that they had ordered. Jiyong looked at Taeyang who was looking a little uncomfortable after what just happened with Sarah. "Hey Youngbae, where are the rest?", Jiyong said to him in English for the sake of Pete and Sarah's understanding. "Erm, well, maknae is flirting with some air stewardess as usual, Daesung is watching out so that he doesn't get into any trouble and I think Hyung got attracted to some toy to add to his collection again.", Taeyang replied to him.

"Maknae is Seungri and Hyung is T.O.P or Seunghyun", Sarah explained to Pete after seeing his puzzled look. He just smiled and nodded in understanding. "This is going to be one hell of an awkward lunch", thought Jiyong to himself. "So what are you doing in Japan, Sarah seeing as you are not local and you don't work here?", asked Taeyang. "Erm, my boyfriend Pete is working here cause his parent company is in Japan and he flew me over to see the YG Family Tour cause the tickets for Seoul was sold out. We are actually going to Seoul so I could visit and see the YG building from outside and visit the Line Naver store as well before I go back to Malaysia and he comes back here to work", replied Sarah.

"Well, I can actually take you on a tour in the YG building itself if you want?," Jiyong said before he could catch his thought. Taeyang almost wanted to smack his head for saying that. "Sajangnim is going to kill Jiyong if he finds out what he just offered!", Taeyang thought quietly with a little puzzled frown look to himself. As someone working in the media line, Sarah is pretty observant so she saw Taeyang's expression and declined Jiyong's offer which led him to look a little down.

"Youngbae Hyung! You need to smack maknae here! He almost gave your number to some air stewardess just to flirt with her colleague!", shouts from Daesung dragging a screaming Seungri was heard towards their table directing their attention to him.

"Oh, i'm sorry, didn't realise you have guests here, by the way I'm Daesung and this guy I'm dragging here is our maknae, Seungri", said Daesung before directing his attention to Taeyang who looked like he was going to kill Seungri for what he did admist Seungri's protesting screams. Sarah could only guess that this wasn't the first time. Looks like only Seunghyun was left to complete the little happy gang for now.

"This is going to be real trouble. Already me and Sarah are drifting apart, add in a mixture of Jiyong crushing on her and the Big Bang guys, let's just say that I don't even know if things would last before the Seoul trip is over," thought Pete and he clutched his pocket which was holding a special square box.

 

What do you think is in the square box? Do you think Sarah would end up with Jiyong in the end? Comments are much appreciated!