Help Me

In The Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 -  Help Me -    

With her shoes and clothes damped,Taeyeon already entered in forest.At the first sight ,everything was breath taking.The nature and it’s beautiful features.Tall oak trees were stopping the sun rays from entering inside the forest.

 

From the distance,Taeyeon could clearly see something big,not far away from her,probably  15-20 meters or so.Her pace fastened.

 

“The plane?” she pushed the big bushes out of her way.She eagerly wanted to see if it was the plane.In her way,more  metallic components were seen lying around.Pushing herself through the bushes,she finally saw the plane,or what remained from it.There were other 5-6 bodies lying dead around.Taeyeon made way through them and inspected the plane.It was only half of it,where the vip class was.Her eyes widened as she saw a pink handkerchief with the name Tiffany Hwang inscripted on it.Taeyeon turned to look for the last time at the bodies,unfortunately there was no Tiffany Hwang.Sighing,Taeyeon placed the handkerchief in the back pocket of her jeans and tried to climb in the almost destroyed plane.Once she was up,her eyes darted everywhere.She sighed when she saw a dead stewardesse,lying on the middle.She tried to not touch the body,but suddenly something grabbed her ankle,the strained one.Taeyeon almost jumped because of fear.She was trembling.The stewardesse lifted her head up and two almost inaudible words escaped her lips.

 

“He-lp me,” and her grip on Taeyeon loosened.Taeyeon fell on a seat,body shaking and eyes open wide.She gripped tight on the bag  she was holding.Come on ,Taeyeon.You can do it.She encouraged herself and took a deep breath.Taeyeon stood and stepped over the dead body.Then she could see the front of the plane,where the pilots were,but she didn’t dared to go there.Unfortunately,she didn’t have to another choice.She pushed the door from her way.Only one pilot was intact,on his seat,but that couldn’t be said the same to his face.Taeyeon scrunched up her nose in disgust at not so pleasing sight.Her attention drift towards the control panel.She tried the station multiple times.

 

“Hello! Hello! Is someone there? I need help.” But only a buzzing sound was heard.Taeyeon sighed and hit the station.

 

“AHhh! “she jolted up at the sudden scream.She turned,trying to see if it was her imagination,but that voice screamed again.

 

“H-help!” Taeyeon hope out of the plane.

 

“Where are you?” she yelled.

 

“H-here.” It wasn’t helping Taeyeon at all,but she decided to follow the voice and where it comes from.Suddenly she stopped,5 meters away from the plane,she saw a hand stretching out.Taeyeon  saw a very familiar pink bracelet on that person’s hand.Pushing the bushes away,Taeyeo could finally see the person.Tiffany looked up,face covered with dirt here and there,some scratches and her eyes were tearing up.Without hesitation Taeyeon grabbed her hand,pulling,but Tiffany yelped in pain.Her legs were hidden by a pice of plane’s wing.

 

“I-it’s hurts.” Taeyeon stopped pulling,instead,she began lifting up the metal.The veins from her neck popped out and sweats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter