My Savior

In The Wild
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3 -  My Savior  -    

 

“Umm,sorry?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

 

“The woman I talked to at the airport.” Taeyeon made a ‘o’ shape and slowly nodded,before placing the sticks just how she saw in a documentary.Taeyeon loved those channels.Those channels where people learn how to survive in the wild.It’s fascinating and she always found them interesting.She don’t know that much,but enough to help her in there will pop up such emergency.

 

“You didn’t told me your name.” Taeyeon stopped her doings and weakly smiled.

 

“Taeyeon,Kim Taeyeon.” Stretching her hand out,she held Tiffany's hand and shake it.

 

“I’m Ti-“ but Taeyeon cut her off.

 

“I know,you’re that model right?” Tiffany slowly nodded.She looked down at her legs,trying to massage them.For her luck ,she started to feel them.They weren’t broken nor paralyzed.A sigh of  relief escaped her lips.

 

“How are your legs?” she looked down as Taeyeon spoke.

 

“I just started to feel them.They were just numb.”

 

“Good to hear.”Taeyeon ed her shirt,pulling it off and ripping the sleeve.

 

“What are you doing?”  instead of replying ,Taeyeon took out a match and lit it.Good thing her clothes dried in the mean time.Once the piece of cloth was on fire,Taeyeon placed it under the sticks.She smiled before bending down,just for her to blow some air.Tiffany watched as the fire grew wider,illuminating  the place around them.Taeyeon pulled up.Her eyes caught a better glimpse of Tiffany and her wounds.She was hurt,but didn’t said anything.She stood and picked her shirt walking near the water.Taeyeon bent down and  put her shirt into the water,damping it.She then stood and returned to Tiffany.

 

“Hey,” she kneeled down in front of Tiffany.” look how hurt you are,but you didn’t said anything.” Looking at herself,Tiffany saw how destroyed was her body.Her soft milky skin was now covered with dirt and dried blood,because of scratches.

 

Taeyeon placed the damped shirt on her wounds,gently cleaning them.Tiffany would hiss or yelp,if the pain was too big.It was stinging ,but Taeyeon tried to avoid hurting her.Once she finished with her legs,Taeyeon moved to her arms,cleaning them with much attention.Tiffany never imagined the person who will save her was the same woman she called ‘weird’.Tiffany regretted now.

 

“I’m sorry.” She apologized.

 

“For?” even though she wasn’t looking at her,Taeyeon was paying attention to Tiffany’s sayings.

 

“For calling you weird.” Taeyeon blinked multiple times before bursting in laugher.Her ahjumma laugh made Tiffany laugh too.But then she stopped and hissed at the stinging pain on her face.Taeyeon stood to go and wash the blood and dirt from the shirt.

 

I the mean time,Tiffany looked up at the clear dark blue sky.The stars were everywhere, shinnin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter